Chapter 9: The phone call part 2

"Hi" said the raspy voice. I just froze before realizing I said hi back. " I just wanted to talk to you today before you left for Dallas since I know you're driving and you can't really talk so I wanted to give you details about tonight" I didn't know how to react because this was the first time Austin and I have ever talked on the phone and honestly I hopes this would happen way more. " yeah I get it, I'm actually glad you called because asking you about that would have slipped my mind." " so I'll text you the address of which OG to show up to since there are a billion in Dallas." God his voice was so nice "that sounds perfect. Are we still on for the same time too?" I asked hoping he'd say yes because I needed plenty of time to get ready especially since we technically can't get to the hotel until 3. " yeah if thats okay" " oh yeah it is, it gives me plenty of time to get ready since we cant go to our hotel until 3 anyway" I told him. " oh well great then. So what are y'all going to for 2 hours?" Wow he was interested in what me and my friends were gonna do, I was happy he was interested. " well Aspen wants to go to this taco place called Torchy's and Adam has never been to Dallas so I'm gonna show him what Dallas has to offer" I told him a little about my friends who were going to Posty Fest since after all is letting them in free with me. " Oh dang I love Torchy's their tacos are the shit" " I hope so I've never been there before." "Well maybe if you're lucky I'll take you there again for a 2nd time" Wait did he just planned a second date without us even going on a first one? I hoped so " oh so think there's gonna be another time you get the chance to take me out?" I giggled  " I don't think, I know" he said and laughed. "Well I guess we'll find out after tonight. But hey I gotta let you go I'm at Adams house and I have to pick up the rest of my Posty Fest crew so I can head out" I really didn't want to hang up on him I could talk to him for hours honestly. "well dang I guess I'll talk to you later. Literally haha. Hey text me when you can and especially text me when you make it to Dallas so I know you got there safe." "Okay I will! I'll talk to you later!" "I hope so" "me too. bye." "bye" Did that really just happen!! And did he really say he hopes I text him later? I for sure will be when we make pit stops! I didnt have time to think about the phone call before Adam jumped in the backseat knowing Aspen would kill him if he got in the front since she called shotgun weeks ago. We talked all the way to Sebastian's house and picked him up, then Aspen, and finally Parker and then we were on our way to Dallas. About time!