Chapter 57: Honeymoon

Austin had no idea that I had planned a honeymoon for us and I was so excited to see the look on his face when I told him we were getting away. I called him into our bedroom after I confirmed our flights and room. "Hey babe what's up?" "How much do you love me?" "Hmm a lot why?" "Remember on our first date when you asked me where my favorite place I've ever been was?" "Cayman Islands, how can I forget?" "And remember how you said you've never been?" "Yeah I've never been" "Well pack your bags because we are taking a 3 week honeymoon there!" "Really?" "Yep! Just me, you, and a lot of beach and sun" "So I get to have you all to myself for 3 weeks?" "Austin you get me all to yourself the rest of our lives" I said laughing. " Touché Mrs. Post" He said kissing me. "So when do we leave?" " Next Wednesday" " Guess I better start packing" I was glad he was excited. I love the Cayman Islands and I was excited to be there with the man I love. The next week flew by and now we had one day before we leave. "I'm so excited to do nothing with my wife but drink some Bud Lights and lay out with my girl" Austin said walking into our room as I finished packing our suitcases. "I'm excited to get away from all the craziness of our life right now." "I agree. I just hope nobody finds out about us being there or nobody spills the beans about us being there." Ever since our 2nd wedding we have been on every tabloid you could think of. Most of them were just full of pictures from our wedding but then there were the ones saying I was pregnant, I was only in it for the money, and even ones that I just a cover up for Austin's drug problem. We didn't let them get in between us because at the end of the day we both know the truth and that's all that matters. I went to bed extremely early so I for once wouldn't sleep on a whole flight. I woke up at 6AM to get ready to leave, waking Austin up at about 6:45 so he could get ready to leave. We got ready and go to the airport pretty quickly and got on the plane pretty quickly since the flight was small. The flight was pretty boring but I didn't fall asleep for once so plus one for me. Once we got off the plane and through security we had a car pick us up and take us to our private resort. I made sure to be in contact with the hotel manager to make sure Austin and I would have as much privacy as possible, but we also had Pat come alone with us just for safety reasons. Austin took a picture for Instagram but we made sure that nobody would be able to tell where we were at before he posted it. 

Liked by: drelondon, midnightrose, aspen_h and 23,098,234 others

postmalone: Worked so hard, forgot how to vacation. Enjoying much needed time with my wife. 

midnightrose: Where'd you two go??

postymate: bet he's taking that fake wife on a honeymoon

smitty: @postymate hey how about you gtfa with the hate

We spent those next 3 weeks doing literally nothing besides eat, sleep, drink, sunburn and each other. It was the most relaxing I have done in so long and I could tell that Austin needed a break. I have never seen him look so well rested since I met him or even since I started to be a fan of his and I was glad to see that on him. We both decided that this place was on our go to countries. We got recognized maybe 3 times the whole trip and we kindly asked them to keep it a secret that we were here until after we left and they agreed they would wait until we left to post any pictures we took with them. Don't even get me started on the food. We both for sure gained about 50 pounds the whole trip and not having to make it ourself made it even better. Unfortunately just as quick as the trip came, it was gone and we were both bummed to be leaving but we agreed to come back in July for Austin's birthday which was only 3 months away so that gave us something to look forward to. On our last day we went sightseeing and that I would tag our location because by the time the paparazzi found out we would be heading back home so we wanted to be funny and send them on a wild goose chase which was probably wrong but them never giving us privacy and making us rumors about us was too so I didn't feel too bad.

 On our last day we went sightseeing and that I would tag our location because by the time the paparazzi found out we would be heading back home so we wanted to be funny and send them on a wild goose chase which was probably wrong but them never g...

Liked by: postmalone, p@rker, adamdegross and 759,985 others 

midnightrose: Cayman Islands will forever own my heart

postamlone: hey what about me!?

midnightrose: @postmalone do I know you?

aspen_h: so excited for you to come back so we can come visit!

tmz: suddenly on our way to the Cayman Islands 

I have been talking to my friends on and off through the trip and they would come visit Austin and I when we got home because they didn't really get to see Utah because we were all too busy with the wedding and plus Aspen wanted to come visit this mystery guy she met at the wedding and she won't tell me who besides that he's friends with Austin and plays a sport. I tried to get Austin to tell me who it might would be but he told me he wasn't going to ruin the surprise but he had a good feeling he knew who it was. I gave up on trying to get him to tell me. We spent the rest of the day seeing the island before heading back to our hotel to get ready for one last dinner on the beach. After dinner we headed back to our room and packed up and headed to bed. We got on the plane and almost instantly I felt sick to my stomach and stayed sick the whole trip home.