Chapter 19: My friends

Holy shit me and Austin fell asleep watching the office and now it's 3:30 in the morning and my drunk friends are stumbling back into the room. "ROSEEEEEEEE YOU IN THE ROOM?? YOU NEVER CAME OUT WITH US WHAT'S UP WITH THAT HUH?" Sebastian was basically screaming at me while Adam tried to shut him up. Austin shot up out of the bed scared to death "What the hell what time is it?" He asked looking at me. "It's 3:30" Aspen answered, she was the sober one so I knew she was the babysitter of the group. "Oh my god are you serious?" Austin asked her in shock " Oh my god Rose I have to go. I am so sorry" he said walking over to me to give me a hug. "Do you want me to walk you to the lobby?" I asked him as my friends all laid on the beds in the room. "Please?" he said. "Oh by the way I'm Austin, it's nice to meet you all. I can't wait to chill with y'all tomorrow" "OH MY GOD I LOVEEEEEE YOU SOOOOO MUCH I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW THANKS FOR MAKING IT HAPPEN" a drunk Sebastian said "Ignore him he can't handle his liquor" Parker said walking over to us and shaking Austin's hand "I'm Parker, the drunk one is Sebastian" "I AM NOT DRUNK I'M JUST HAVING FUN" Sebastian yelled yet again. "Would you shut up the whole floor is gonna report us for being loud. Anyway the one passed out is Adam and you know who Aspen is. We are excited for tomorrow, we can't thank you enough" Parker said to Austin. "Oh it's no problem man, I hope y'all enjoy it, it's gonna be bad ass" "Parker I'm gonna walk him to the lobby can you and Aspen handle Sebastian while I'm gone?" I asked knowing he'd say yes "yeah go on. Again nice to meet you Austin" as he waved us out of the room. "I am so sorry about Sebastian! He is going to be so embarrassed when he finds out he acted like that in front of you and probably apologize a billion times" I warned Austin as I pressed the down button for the elevator. "It's good we've all been there" He laughed as the elevator dinged and we walked in. "So I'm gonna send a car for you 5 tomorrow so I know y'all make it there safe if thats okay." "Yes please they are gonna love that!" " Good" he said leaning in to hug me and I hugged back. Then the elevator stopped and we were in the lobby. We got off and were standing at the front door, "well I guess I'll see you tomorrow" he said leaning to hug me again "cant wait" I said and as he pulled away I looked at him and just blurted " Austin, I know you want to and I want you to, you can kiss me if you want" almost instantly I felt his lips on mine and just like his hugs, the fit perfectly on my lips. We both pulled away at the same time "I wanted to do that since you got out of your car at OG" "So have I" I said. "I really do have to go now. I'll text you when I get back to my dads. I can't wait to see you tomorrow" he said walking out of the door. I waved to him until he was out of my sight and I headed back upstairs. When I got back to the room, Parker was standing there with Aspen "So you gonna spill the beans about why you and him were in bed together?" Parker asked. " We were watching The Office and we both fell asleep. There's nothing more to it." I told them. Satisfied with my answer, we all went to bed. Before I drifted off I got a text from Austin. 

Austin aka Posted Malone: Made it to my dads, sending a car for y'all at 10 tomorrow I can't wait to see y'all but most importantly I can't wait to see you :)

Me: Thank you for tonight, I had fun and I needed that. I'll see you tomorrow. 

I set a 8AM alarm, locked my phone, and fell asleep.