Chapter 22: Crazy fans

Austin knocked on Doja Cat's dressing room door. Me and all my friends stood there so nervous but yet excited. Soon enough her door swung open and she greeted Austin with a hug and he introduced us. "Oh my god it's so nice to meet you" Aspen said walking towards Doja. "You too! I'm glad I actually have fans and can meet them." "We are for sure fans" Adam said. We stood there for about 20 minutes talking with Doja Cat before Austin looked at us and said he needs to the stage to do a practice so we wrapped things up with Doja. Austin pulled me to the side, "so I want to take you out one more tome before y'all leave Dallas tomorrow so can we meet up for brunch?" he asked me. "Yes I would love that" I said with excitement in my voice. "Good I'll text you later woth the details but for now as much as I hate to, I have to go but when I get some free time I'll see what y'all are up to and send someone to bring y'all back in here to pregame with my crew." he said kissing my forehead. "Ready to go check stuff outside" I heard Parker calling for me "yeah let's go" so we headed outside to see wjat Posty Fest was all about. "Jesus 15 dollars for a burger" I heard Aspen complain and I just giggled. We spent a good 3 hours outside looking around, buying merch, and listening to all the artist who were performing on the outside stages. We decided to sit down in the covered tent they had in the middle of the festival for everyone to cool down under. As we say I told my friends to lean in so I could tell them something in hopes fans would not hear me. "Austin told me when he was done practicing he was gonna text me to see what we were doing and he was going to send someone to get us so we can go in and pregam with his crew before the inside show starts" I told them as I looked at the relief on their faces. "Thank god because I don't know how much longer I can stand out here with no food or water" Sebastian said. Just then I felt my phone vibrate.

Austin aka Posted Malone: hey. Just finished practicing :) what kind of trouble did y'all find?
Me: well we just walked around and bought some of your exclusive merch
Austin aka Posted Malone: what no food?
Me: well since you wanna charge 15 bucks for a burger we decided to pass
Austin aka Posted Malone: sorry that's not my doing. It's crazy how much they wanna charge, it makes me mad that they are stealing money from my fans but anyway you will all be happy to know we have food catered in here so if you tell me where y'all are I'll send fredrick and frank to come save y'all
Me: we are under the tent in the middle cooling off
Me: they are on their way

About 30 minutes later I saw Fredrick and Frank but things didn't go as planned when Austin's fans realized who they were and they all flocked to them causing me to lose sight of them. "Shit" I said out loud. "What is is" Parker asked "fans realized who Frank and Fredrick were and they ran over to them and they were coming to bring us in" just then a random person heard me say that and looked at me and asked me how we were going in already and how we got VIP passes when those weren't available for everyone. "Holy fuck are you friends with Post Malone" the girl was screaming. I felt my face flush as people heard her looking at me and my friends. I knew what was coming next was not about to be good. I pulled my phone out and called Austin. " What is taking so long did y'all get lost?" Before I could answer his question I told him "your fans realized who Frederick and Frank were and flocked over to them and then someone overheard me telling my friends that I lost sight of Frederick and Frank and then She asked me how I got VIP passes and if I was friends with you and now people are flocking over to us" "shit I'm coming out there to get y'all myself. " he said hanging up the phone. A few seconds later I heard fans freaking out and I knew it was Austin coming to save us. He had police and more security with him as he ran over to me hugging me making sure we were okay. " oh my god he's hugging her they are dating" I heard someone say and next thing I knew I heard cameras clicking and I knew this was about to be plastered on every social media outlet soon. " shit let's get inside quick" Austin said grabbing my hand and pulling me to the stadium with my friends, police and security close behind. When we finally got inside I heard Aspen say " Jesus that was crazy." "That's my life" Austin said to her. " I just want to warn y'all, y'all are probably to get all my fans all over your case" Austin said to me and my friends. As soon as he said that all of our phones dinged from Instagram with thousands of comments, likes, and follows. I didn't know what to say or how to react to this.