Chapter 56: Tour

Our wedding went great! It was quiet and everyone seemed like they had enjoyed themself and they all left Sunday because Austin and I leave Tuesday to start the tour but his first show was the following week. I was excited to see Adam and Dre again because it had been months since I seen them and Adam and I had gotten close over the few months through texting and Dre has becoming a mentor figure to me. We spent all day Sunday cleaning up from the wedding and all day Monday packing for a 2 1/2 month tour. That took forever between the two of us but we finished at a decent time and agreed to go to dinner to officially celebrate being husband and wife. It felt so weird to say that but I enjoyed every second of it. While at dinner I thought back to a dream I had months ago where I was dancing with Austin in the kitchen and how happy it made me. "Hey babe" "Yeah" "Did I ever tell you about the dream I had before I met you?" "Uh I don't think so. What was it?" "Well you know I was a fan before we even met so I would have dreams of one day marrying you which I did not think would happen but here we are. But you and I were slow dancing in the kitchen after we had just gotten married" "So what I'm taking from this is that you want to make that dream happen when we get home?" He said with a smile on his face. "Pretty much" I laughed. " Well Mrs. Post, I think we can make that happen" "Yay good". We finished dinner and headed home to finish last minute packing and finished it in about 30 minutes. I went downstairs to watch tv on the couch when Austin came up behind me with 2 glasses of wine and turning the tv off. "How about we make that dream come true" Austin and I got to dance at our wedding with our family but this was just as special because it was just the two of us this time. Austin turned on Kina Grannis version of Can't Help Falling in Love and came over to the couch and grabbed my hand pulling me up. When I stood up I put my hands around his neck and he put his around my waist and I rested my head on his shoulder as we swayed back and forth to the music. This moment was all I could ever ask and dream for and I never wanted it to end. The music ended and Austin pulled away from me. "Rose I love you so much" "I love you too Austin" "I'm so grateful you came into my life and most importantly I'm grateful you chose me and chose to love me for me and not because I'm Post Malone" " Austin you know I would never be with you for your money and if anyone is grateful it's me. You saved me from one of the darkest places in my life. Now it's getting late and we have a long day tomorrow I think we should head to bed." We went upstairs and got in bed. We were woken up at 7AM by Adam and Smitty. They stayed in town after our wedding along with Aspen because she was going to the first concert with us in Omaha before she headed back home. We had a party bus come and pick us up to drive us to the airport, luckily we could take Austin's jet and Aspen was excited because she has never been on a private jet. The plane ride was short and we were in Nebraska in no time. Once we got there we met up with the rest of the team and went with Austin to his set which wasn't long before his show actually started. His first show was amazing! You could tell he was so happy to be back on tour and that his fans were happy he was back. After the show we all stayed and partied until about 3AM then went back to the tour bus and we all passed out, mostly because we were drunk. I woke up with a killer hangover at 8AM but I couldn't dwell on it too much because we had to drop Aspen off at the airport before heading to our next stop in Kansas City. We had to say a fast goodbye to Aspen because we didn't have long to get to Kansas. I was sad to say bye to Aspen but I would see her in 2 months for Austin and I's second wedding in April. Once we dropped her off we headed out. The next month of tour FLEW by and before I knew it we were on our last night in Salt Lake City and boy was I glad to be home because I missed our bed so much. I was sad to see tour end but I also knew this meant it was almost wedding time too. I spent most days on the road planning our wedding and we were so excited. We had 10 people in our wedding party all together. And not to mention the guest list we had was amazing. Justin Bieber, Drake, Halsey, 21 Savage, and Travis Scott were just a few to name who we invited. We had the wedding at Salt Lake Christian Church and we rented out a local golf course to have our reception at. This wedding was basically one big party with just about every artist you could think of being there. It was so nice to see how many people loved and supported Austin and I. With all the crazy of our first wedding, going on tour, and now our second wedding, we never found the time to go on our honeymoon. So without telling Austin I did it, I planned for us to have a 3 week honeymoon in one of my favorite countries in the world, the Cayman Islands.