Chapter 10: The drive

We were finally on the road after picking Parker up.I made them take a group selfie and posted it on my Instagram story and captioned it "Posty Fest crew 2019" and tagged Post and the Posty Fest account. We were laughing and having a great time when Aspen said "so Rose tell us the details of your big date tonight." Yes please I've been dying to ask!" Sebastian said. "Well I mean theres not much to say we are just going to Olive Garden since he loves that place so much and as of right now thats it." "so if he offers for you to come back to his place, are you gonna do it?" Adam asked me. Just then my phone dinged so I asked Aspen to look and see what it was since I was driving. "It's Post replying to your story" she said winking at me. "What did he say?" "Uh well he said we look like we are ready for a good time and that you look beautiful with no make up on, oh and he also said he's lucky he gets to go out with you tonight." I didn't say anything after that, I was left alone with the thoughts in my head of him calling my beautiful and that he was lucky to go out with me! If anything I was lucky to go out with him! Everyone decided to take about an hour nap and I told them to go for it I'll be okay so while they napped I put my headphones on and turned my "Post Malone only" playlist back on. Wow, I get to have all of this man's attention on me tonight, how did I get lucky. We finally reached the Texas boarder meaning we only had about 3 hours left in our trip and about that time Parker woke up and we just talked. "so what are you wearing tonight?" "uh well probably some jeans and a nice shirt with my dress boots" "yas good! how are you doing your hair?" " how else would I do it, curled duh." I always love my hair curled because it just suits me "good choice" Parker said and about that time Aspen and Adam woke up saying they had to use the bathroom so I asked them of they could hold it another 30 minutes because we were coming up on the best rest stop in the world, Buc-ee's. Any time you go to Texas you better stop there because it is a game changer. They said they could and I was relived because that meant I got to talk with Austin for a bit while we used the restrooms and stretched our legs out some. We got to Buc-ee's just in time because by that time I had to use the bathroom as well so I put my car in park and fast walked inside when I was stopped dead in my tracks by a tall tattooed man. It was Austin. He looked at me and I looked at him in disbelief that he was actually standing right there. He smiled at me and started to walk to me but I had to use the bathroom so bad so I ran to the bathroom without speaking to him but when I got out I would go speak to him. I did my business real quick excited to see him but when I got done he had left. Oh god did he think I changed my mind about him? I hoped I did not just ruin stuff between us. So I decided to text him and tell him why I didn't speak to him.