Chapter 59: I'm pregnant

I can't believe I'm pregnant! Austin and I never really talked about when we wanted kids but we did know we wanted them some day. After we left the hospital I called the OGBYN that Dr.Blake referred me to and set up an appointment in two days. In the meantime, we had to find that time to call our family and tell them the news. We tried to call my mom and dad first but nobody answered and neither did Austin's so we came up with the idea to make a group chat with them and name it "you're gonna be grandparents" and see how long it takes them to realize. The message we sent in it said "hey guys Rose and I just wanted to say we love you and miss you". It didn't take long for Rich to call Austin and my mom to call me and they both were shocked but excited. We went to my doctors appointment and it went well and we were told I'm due around November 4th. I texted my friends the good news. We both posted the same picture on Instagram at the same time to let all his fans

 We both posted the same picture on Instagram at the same time to let all his fans

Liked by: postmalone, aspen_h, p@rker, and 82,543,394 others

midnightrose: My greatest accomplishment so far. Baby Post coming November 2020 :) @postmalone 

postmalone: My two loves :) 

justinbieber: congrats you guys

smitty: I'm gonna be an uncle

adamdegross: @smitty you mean WE are gonna be an uncle!

postymates: God why does SHE get to live the life I deserve

About 3 months have gone by since we posted our announcement meaning I'm about 5 months along and our baby is about the size of a pear and we get to find out the sex this week and we are beyond excited. I was team boy and Austin was team girl so we defiantly fought on names a lot. But we agreed whoever was right about the sex gets ti pick the first name and the other gets to pick the middle name. We found out the sex but wanted to keep it from everyone until we got ready to post it on Instagram. That only took 2 days before we decided. 

Liked by: midnightrose, swaelee, and drelondon and 345,098,456 others

postmalone: Carson Richard Post we love you already

Austin turned the comments off his post because he didn't want to see peoples opinions on our son's name. That's right our son, we are having a boy! I was right so I got to pick the name and I actually thought it was sweet Austin wanted to give him his middle name. Now that we knew Carson was going to be a boy I went on a crazy shopping spree. Carson isn't even here yet and we haven't had a baby shower yet and his closet already has more clothes than mine and Austin's. A few more months went by and I was 7 months. Unfortunately we had to cancel our trip to the Cayman Islands just because I wasn't comfortable leaving the country pregnant or flying. Instead we took a road trip to Colorado to go to the mountains because I have never been there. 

Liked by: postymates, tmz, postmalone and 557,345 others

midnightrose: Caron is so close to being done baking

Pregnancy has been so crazy. I feel like I constantly have butterflies in my stomach until he kicks which gave me chills. The little baby in my stomach will be here in less than 4 weeks and we were ready. I had a huge baby shower 2 weeks with all my family, friends, and a few celebrities I have gotten to know over the course of my relationship with Austin. The amount of clothes this child has is so crazy but he deserves every piece of it. We ran out of closet room in his room that we had to use one of the closets in our spare rooms. I'm now ending month 8 of my pregnancy meaning Carson is the size of a pumpkin and I am feeling every inch of him. He's very active and keeps me up at night until I wake up Austin and he sings to my stomach then Carson calms down. His favorite song that Austin sings to him is Wow. I've also started to have braxton hicks and if labor is anything like these, I'm going to be in a world of pain. My doctor basically put me on strict bedrest for the rest of my pregnancy to help the braxton hicks which was depressing but it was what was best for Carson and I. I spent the next 4 weeks laying in bed and eating food while Austin was my personal assistant. Then it happened. Austin and I had gone to bed around 12 on November 4th and I was woken up to the sudden urge to pee only I didn't have to pee, it was my water breaking. I started freaking out and woke Austin up and told him it was time and he shot out of bed grabbing our hospital bag as I got dressed and we left. On the way there I called and texted everyone and they said they would be on the next flight out. I was in labor about 10 hours when our parents arrived along with our friends. I spent the next 8 just waiting when finally the doctor told me it was time to push. This is it, my family is about to grow to 3. I pushed about 15 minutes when I heard my son scream. I couldn't say anything all I could do was cry and apparently that's all Austin could do too. The doctor laid Carson on my chest and I just cried. 

Liked by: drelondon, adamdegross, aspen_h and 234,987,2345 others

postmalone: Carson Richard Post is here! :)