Chapter 41: Saturday

Austin and I sat in the bed eating the breakfast he made us. We had talked about the message he got on his phone last night and cleared the air and everything between us was okay again. Once we finished eating we got dressed for the day. " So what's out first stop?" I asked as we walked down stairs to the garage to get in the car. "Well I have a canyon tour planned for you first and then we are going to grab some lunch and the n waste the day at the zoo and then dinner." "Oh yay, where are we going for dinner?" "I can't tell you thats a surprise" he said as we got in the car. "Oh god I don't like surprises." "You'll have to get over that dating me, I love giving surprises" he said grabbing my hand as we drove to our first stop of the day. We pulled into this beautiful park covered in such beautiful canyons in the background. "Holy shit Austin this is gorgeous!" "I'm glad you like it" He said as we got out of the car. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand and lead the way to a man sitting at a bench. "Rose this is Patrick he's here to give us a private tour around the park" "Hi Patrick nice to meet you" "Nice to meet you as well. I hope you guys are ready for an exciting day." Patrick said to us "I am what about you Rose?" Austin asked me "Lead the way" I smiled at Patrick. We spent the next hour and a half walking around this park with Patrick who was telling us all these cool facts about the canyons and facts about these beautiful flowers we would come across. We reached the end of the trail in the park and Patrick said "I have one more thing to show you two if you'll follow me" I was confused and kinda sketched out but Austin seemed to trust him so I just went with it. Patrick lead us to a set up picnic and I knew Austin set it up. Patrick smiled at us and said goodbye leaving me and Austin on our own. "Austin did you set this up!" I asked excitedly "I sure did. It's surprise number one for you" "I love it!" We sat down and ate the food he made for us as we sat with the background of the canyons behind us.

 It's surprise number one for you" "I love it!" We sat down and ate the food he made for us as we sat with the background of the canyons behind us

Likes by: postmalone, p@rker_, aspen_h, adamdegross and 28,730 others

midnightrose: amazing surprise AND beautiful views :)

adamdegross: oh dang coming for my job I see

postmalone: not as beautiful as my view

midnightrose: @adamdegross you know it ;)

I decided to post on instagram since my followers have improved significantly and I was shocked at the amount of likes. Most of Austin's fan like me but there are a few who don't and I have to ignore them. Austin and I finished our food and cleaned up and headed back to his car. "So what now?" "Well we go to the zoo" he said as he backed out of the parking spot and headed to the zoo. Once we got there we got out and he paid for us to get in. He stopped as we walked in and took a picture of the  entrance. "You inspired me to post on instagram to remember this day" he said kissing me. 

Liked by: pose4ever, midnightrose, swaelee, justinbieber and 1,191,705 others

postmalone: enjoying my last day in Utah with my favorite person

midnightrose: damn she's lucky huh

sawlee: can't wait for tour bro

We spent the next two hours enjoying the zoo and each others company. I did not want this day to end but I knew it would be fine since Austin was coming home with me. I was so excited to spend the next few weeks with him and getting to know him better. Once we finished at the zoo we went back to his house and decided to pack before we got ready for the other surprise Austin had for me. I knew we were going to eat dinner but I didn't know where but all he would tell me is to dress nice. Once we finished packing I decided to take a shower but it wasn't long before I heard Austin get in with me. "What are you doing" I asked him laughing "well I figured we can save water and get ready faster if we showered together." he said kissing me. "Austin if we do this we won't get to the restaurant in time" I said pulling away from him. " I mean I don't care, I'm having more fun right now than I would at a restaurant and plus I can't have you all to myself there" he said with lust in his eyes. "so are we not going to dinner now" "nope I already canceled" "good" I said as I went back to kissing him. The shower turned into more than a shower. Once we finished we got dressed and decided to order Olive Garden. That man and his Olive Garden I swear. When the food got there we ate and decided to go to bed early because we had and early flight back to my hometown. I texted my mom to make sure she was going to pick us up from the airport and she said yes but then it hit me. I don't know where Austin was going to be staying. I was hoping it was with me at my house but I don't know if my parents would let that happen so I worked up the courage to text my mom and ask her. 

Me: hey mom one more thing.

Mom: yeah Rose what is it

Me: I know it's a long shot but is it okay if Austin stays with us? He can sleep in the spare room.

Mom: yeah that's fine. theres no need for him to spend money on a hotel when we have the room. 

Me: thank you! Goodnight love you.

Mom: Love you too see you tomorrow 

I rolled over and looked at Austin. "what" he said kissing me. "where were you planning on staying when we go back to my home?" "a hotel probably why?" "well we have a spare room and I asked my mom if you could stay with us and she said yes. But don't try any funny business around them" "I can't make any promises" he said winking and kissing me and soon we both fell asleep.