Chapter 13: Seeing him again from Austin's POV

If I'm being honest I planned it just right so when Rose and her friends were going to be at Buc-ee's that i would run into her there. But what I didn't plan was for her to run away from me when she saw me coming towards her. I was kind of worried this meant she was going to bail on our date because she saw me and I scared her off so I was kind pf heart broken so I told my two security guards Fredrick and Frank I was ready to go because I could not stand the thought of seeing her right now knowing she wasn't into me. So I left and tried not to seem upset as a few fans stopped me and asked me to take pics with them but honestly I just wanted to get back in my car and go back to my dad's house and lay in my childhood bedroom and stare at the ceiling. As I was walking to the car my phone went off and I saw it was from Rose. 

Rose: oh my god I am so sorry about that! I had to use the bathroom so bad, I was not ignoring you. I would never do that to you.

Me: it's okay. I didn't leave because of you, fans got too crazy and I had to get out of there but I can't lie, if I would've walked over to you in time I was gonna kiss you.

she was so damn beautiful in person that when I saw her walk into that gas station she made me weak in my knees and I just wanted to kiss her. But what I can't believe is that I just confessed that to her. She probably thinks I'm a creep. Some guy she barely knows telling her he wanted kiss her! I don't blame her if she doesn't want to bail on me now. I hope she would't though because the thought of not getting to she her tonight made my anxiety act up. And I technically didn't lie to her about why I left, fans were getting way too crazy and I did not want to expose her to my rockstar life just yet just because I know if I was spotted kissing her, TMZ would be all over that story and stalking her and worst of all I know my fans would bully her and I can't let anything happen to her before I even got a chance to make her mine. 

Rose: oh thank god I thought I upset you running away! 

Me: Oh gosh no I understand

damn can 7 get here already so I can see her again. My driver Marcus drove me back to my dad's house so I could get ready for tonight and tell my dad about this girl because something about her is drawing me to her and making me crazy. I'm so excited that I get to spend all day with her tomorrow as well as her friends because they all seem really cool and plus they can hopefully give me tips on how to make this girl mine. When I got to my dads I took a nap because I had been up since 5AM traveling and I was exhausted and plus I had to be up at 5 again tomorrow for sound check and rehearsal for Posty Fest tomorrow so I needed a power nap because I was really hoping to spend as much time with Rose tonight as I could. I woke up about 2 hours later with a text from Rose from about 30 minutes ago and I panicked because I've never taken that long to reply to her and she probably was worried I was still mad about earlier so I opened it and saw that she had safely made it to Dallas and I was relieved because I knew she was safe but most importantly we could text more now. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen and saw my dad and we started taking about Rose and life for a few hours when Rose texted me again a pic of her outfit asking if it was okay and I told her that it was perfect. About this time it was cutting it close to 7 so I had to rush to get dress and had Marcus drive me as fast as he could to Olive Garden so I could make it there before Rose. I don't know why I wanted to get there first but I did. It wasn't very long before I saw her pull in and my heart started racing. I was so nervous especially because she sat in her car a few moments and I was worried she was talking herself out of it but then she got out and walked towards me I felt like I was gonna throw up. When she got to me I just wanted to hug her so I did and let me tell you, she felt so right in my arms and not to mention she smelt so good that I did not want to let go of her. I hope she felt the same way I did.