Chapter 37: Friday

I woke up from a much needed good nights rest to see Austin passed out in bed beside me. God he was so cute when he was asleep. It was about 10AM and I knew his parents had already left to go back home and I was kind of bummed. They were so nice and the best. I was worried for no reason! And not to mention I got along with his crew like I had known them all my life. I was actually more excited about tour so I could hang with them more. I decided to text my mom and friends to let them know how yesterday went. 

Me: Hey mom!! Just wanted to check in and let you know I was thinking about you and I miss you so much! See you in 3 days!!

Mom: Hey Rose. I miss you too! Yesterday wasn't the same without you. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. 

Me: I did! I got to meet his parents and his friends and it way better than I thought. 

Mom: Good I'm glad. So when do we get to meet this mysterious man of yours.

Oh my god I have been having such a great time here I completely forgot that Austin has to meet my parents at some point.

Me: Uh I'm not sure. I'll have to talk to him about when he can come visit me but when he does you will for sure meet him. 

Mom: Okay sweetie. It's no rush I was just wondering

Me: Oh don't worry I got to meet his parents, he's gonna meet mine 

Mom: Alright. Well I don't wanna keep you from your day. I love you and hope you enjoy your day. 

Me: Love you too! 

Me: Hey guys. How's your week going?

Parker: Well well well she lives

Sebastian: It's been hectic at work. Blessed I got a 3 day weekend 

Aspen: it's been good. I've been working a lot on my content for my Youtube channel. 

Me: Good I can't wait to see what you come up with

Adam: work, enough said

Me: So who wants to know how me meeting Austin's friends and family went yesterday.

I decided to get out of bed and go downstairs to find something to eat while I waited for my friends to respond because I was starving. I quietly got out of bed and tried my best not to wake Austin because he looked so peaceful. Luckily I was successful so I made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I was done I quickly and quietly made my way downstairs and when I made it to the kitchen, I saw two envelopes sitting on the counter with mine and Austin's name on one and mine on the other and I knew it was from his parents. I debated on if I should open mine or wait until Austin got up to open it in front of him. I decided to wait so I made a cup of coffee while I raided Austin's pantry and fridge. "Damn this boy likes to eat" I said out loud" "Well I'm not thic for no reason" I heard him say behind me and scaring the piss out of me. "Jesus Christ Austin are you trying to send me to the ER!" He looked at me and started laughing causing me to laugh with him. I heard my phone go off so I walked over to it and saw my friends all said yes so I told them I'd call them later and tell them. "What are these?" Austin asked holding the envelopes. "I don't know they were there when I came down here i just assumed they came from your parents. I didn't want to open them without you so I waited" "Oh yeah they are this is my moms handwriting. You didn't have to wait for me you know." "I know I just didn't know if this was something you planned so I didn't want to ruin a surprise." "See this is why I like you. I love how thoughtful and considerate you are" he said kissing me. "So rockstar, what are we doing today?" I asked him. "Well funny you should ask, how about we order some food and cuddle on the couch and binge watch the Office? How does that sound?" "Uh like my ideal kind of day!" I said with excitement. "Good I want to spend as much time with you as I can. Now what should we order for breakfast?" "Hmm surprise me. I wanna go shower real fast since I didn't get the chance before bed last night." "Deal. Oh hey do you wanna take this with you and read it in private or do you wanna open it now?" He questioned handing me the envelope. "Hmm well I think I'll open it in private if you don't mind. It might contain all your dirty secrets I can use against you" I laughed grabbing it from his hands "alright but don't be disappointed, your boy doesn't have dirty secrets" "you sure because I have this feeling deep down that is a lie" I said kissing him before I went up stairs "Hey I'm not lying!" I heard him yell at me as I went up the stairs and I just laughed. When I reached his room, I grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom locking the door behind me so Austin couldn't come scare me because somehow scaring me in the shower has become his new thing and I hated it. I sat the envelope on the counter deciding to read it when I got out. I can't lie I thought about what that letter said my whole shower. It occupied my mind for so long I didn't even realize I had been in the shower for 30 minutes. "Shit I better get out" I said turning off the water and grabbing a towel to dry off with. Once I dried off I just stood there naked, well not naked I had a towel on, looking at the note before getting the courage to read it. Finally I grabbed it and opened it. I glanced through it seeing a few words that made my heart drop.