Chapter 33: Wednesday

Austin and I finished our food at the same time and I volunteered to do the dishes since he cooked but he insisted I leave it for his housekeeper but I felt bad leaving her a mess to clean. "Rose she's literally paid to clean up after me, she's not gonna care I promise" "I know I just feel bad!" "Come on, we'll take the Bentley out today" "Fine but I am not driving that sorry" "You're so cute" he said to me as I was grabbing my purse and the list we made for what we need from the store. When we got in the car he asked if we could go to the mall first and I said yes. He took me to a mall called City Creek Center and the first place he took me was a Louis Vuitton because he wanted a new wallet and he told me to look around so I did but I told him he was not buying me anything if I found something. "Oh yes I am!" He told me as I walked away looking at the purses and wallets. I found this amazing purse that I was in love with and I guess Austin saw me looking at it because he came over with a worker and told the worker we are buying it. I just looked at him in total shock. "You don't have to do this for me." "I know but I want to and I am" he said handing his card over to the worker as he rung us up. "Austin I don't know how to thank you." "Oh you can make it up to me later" he said grabbing the bag from the worker and then grabbing my hand and intertwining our hands. "Where to now" I asked him looking at the Lululemon store across the courtyard. "I'm assuming that Lululemon you keep eyeing." "Wow you know me so well" I laughed leading him to the store. I ended up with about 3 pairs of leggings and 2 pairs of shorts and I was excited to just lounge around in leggings the rest of the week. After we left there we spent about 2 more hours at the mall with Austin buying anything and everything he saw. We had to make a trip to the car to put some bags up because we had too many at one point. We finished up shopping at a Victoria's Secret which was not my idea but I'm sure you can guess what was bought. As we were leaving the mall some fans spotted us and wanted pics with him so I stepped to the side as he took pictures. Once he finished up we went back to the car and headed to the grocery store and I was a little annoyed because I wanted to go back to his house and take a nap but I got over that when he pulled into a Chick Fil A. God I love that place so I quickly changed my attitude and enjoyed my shopping day with my boyfriend. We got back to his house at about 6 that night and we were both tired so we ordered Chinese take out and called it a night. When I woke up the next day it was Wednesday which meant Austin's friends and family are coming in today and to say I was a nervous wreck was an understatement. We had to pick his family from the airport at 4 today so I had a little time to calm down. " Babe you gotta stop pacing. They are gonna love you trust me." Austin told me as I just paced back and forth in his game room while he played Call Of Duty. "I know but I can't help it." I told him as I plopped down on the couch beside him which at that time he had just died so he turned the game off and looked at me with lust in his eyes which I knew what he wanted. We didn't even bother to go to the bedroom we just did it right there. "Come on let's go watch the Office until we have to pick my parents up." So we just watched Netflix until about 3 when we had to leave for the airport. The drive there was about 40 minutes and I wasn't as nervous as you'd think. That is until we pulled into the airport and I saw his mom, step mom, and dad all standing outside waiting for us. When they saw us they all smiled and waved. "You can do this I have faith" Austin told me grabbing my hand and kissing my forehead while putting the car in park. We both got out and his mom ran over to him hugging him and then he hugged his dad as I just stood there and smiled. "Mom, Jodie, dad, this is Rose. Rose this is my mom, dad, and Jodie." "Hi it's nice to finally meet all of you" I said shaking his dad's hand. "Austin she is so much prettier than you described" his mom said as Jodie agreed making me blush. "Thank you both so much!" I said " Son I like her already" his dad said as a huge weight was lifted off of me. "So who's hungry" Austin said throwing their bags into the trunk. I started to get into the back seat to let his dad ride in the front. "Rose you can have the front I don't mind riding in the back" his dad said smiling to me. "Are you sure I have no problem riding back here" "I insist" he said climbing in the back. We pulled up to the restaurant and I pulled my phone out to text Aspen.

Me: Oh my god meeting his parents went so great! I think they really like me

Aspen: good I knew it would go well.

I looked at Austin while he put the car in smiling at him. "Told you" was all he said as his parents got out of the car.