Chapter 24: After Posty Fest

I lost a game of beer pong to Austin which meant I lost our bet meaning I had to go back to his hotel room. I had no idea why he wanted me to come back to his hotel room because I did not want to have sex but I would not say no if it happened. We got in the car and headed to Austin's hotel, I knew it was going to be nicer than any hotel I've ever stayed at before. The ride there was nice, Austin and I talked about anything and everything. We pulled into the hotel parking lot and just as I thought, this hotel was nicer than nice. "So I don't know about you but I am hungry." Austin said as we got out of the car. " I could go for some food." " Sweet you wanna Postmate some or do you want room service?" "Uh can I look at the room service menu first?" "Yeah babygirl you can do whatever you want" He said winking at me. I wanted to melt to the ground when he called me babygirl. We finally got to the floor he was staying on and no surprise to me it was a penthouse suit. "Oh my god this is so beautiful! I've always wanted to stay in a penthouse suit but I could never afford to stay in one." "Well I'm glad I get to help you experience it." I looked over at a bag that looked familiar then I realized it was my bag I brought on the trip. "How did my stuff get here?" I questioned Austin " I may or may not have have ben in contact with Aspen who helped me plan for you to come back here with me" He said kinda nervously. "Did she now, I'll have to thank her for that later" I said smirking up at Austin. "So about that room service, have you decided?" "Oh crap I got distracted and forgot to look at that." I said and he handed me the menu. "Chicken strips and fries?" I questioned "sounds amazing. I'll call" while he placed our order I was nosy and examined this beautiful view he had of Dallas. I was lost in my head in the master bedroom when I heard Austin come in and scared me. " food will be here in 30" he said walking to me as I slid the sliding glass door to his bedroom balcony. I leaned over the railing and felt a pair of hands slide around my waist and being pulled into him. I didn't want this moment to ever end. I turned around to face him and as soon as I did he kissed me. This wasn't like any kiss we have had before, there was more passion in it. Without taking his lips off of mine he started to pull me back inside and onto the bed. When I laid down I knew where this was going and honestly now that it was happening, I wasn't so against it anymore. Austin flipped me over so I was straddled on top of him. I felt myself getting really into this make out session we were having. I started to feel something between me and Austin and immediately knew what it was and pulled away from his lips with lust filling my eyes. " So this is why you brought me back here huh. If you wanted in my pants all you had to do was ask" I said smirking at him. "Well in that case" he said flipping me back on my back and as he did he took his shirt off. I was in awe of his tattoos, I loved every single one of them even down to his bull tattoo on his neck that kinda looks like a butt. Next thing I knew my shirt and pants were coming off along with his pants as he continued kissing me all over leaving me in just a bra and underwear and him in his boxers. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" he asked me making sure I didn't change my mind. "If I wasn't sure I would not be here." I said to him. Just as he started to kiss me again he started to pull off my bra when the doorbell rang. Our food was here and our moment was ruined.