Chapter 30: Seeing Austin again

Austin had just picked me up from the airport and I was so glad to finally be back with him. He told me he was taking me to his favorite lunch spot and then to show me around Utah. I was excited to see what all Utah has to offer but most importantly I was excited to see how Austin lives outside of Post Malone. We pulled into a parking lot of a cute 50's themed diner and I was in love. "Ready?" Austin asked me getting out of the car and running to my door and opening my door for me and lacing my hand with his as we walked in. "Welcome back Mr. Post, I see you have a friend with you this time" the host spoke as we walked in. He was an older man in about his 50's and he seemed to know Austin pretty well. "Oh yes sir, this is Rose my girlfriend, Rose this is Mr. Brown he owns the diner." "Nice to meet you" I said to him shaking his hand. "My word Austin she is just as beautiful as you said. You did a great job picking her out" I started to blush at the his compliment. "She is pretty beautiful isn't she" Austin said kissing the top of my head. "So do you want your normal booth?" Mr. Brown asked. "Yes sir that'd be great." "Right this way" we followed Mr. Brown to a booth that over looked the busy highway. "Enjoy" Mr. Brown said " I come here when I'm lonely or having writers block and just watch the cars go by. It's a distraction for me." Austin confessed to me as we were ordering our drinks. A few minutes later the waitress came over and took our order and I got a burger and Austin got bacon, pancakes, and sausage. We sat at the diner for a good 2 hours just talking about life, the past two weeks, and what we are going to do in the months to come. "So what are we gonna do now?" I asked as we were leaving the diner. "We are going to drop your stuff off at my house then I'm taking you to my favorite record/ guitar store because I need a new guitar and then we can do whatever you want." "Good because I need to stop by Target for a few things." I told him. "Your wish is my command" he said grabbing my had while he used his other one to drive. The drive to his house wasn't very long when we reached a gated drive way and he types the code in and the gate doors opened wide revealing a building with a security guard sitting inside. "Afternoon Blake" he said passing the guard and the guard smiled and waved and drove the long driveway finally revealing Austin's house. I was taken back at how beautiful the house was, I've never seen one so beautiful and I get to stay in it for the next week. "Well this is it" he said putting his truck in park. "Oh my god Austin it is so beautiful!" "thanks, I love it so much it's my best purchase next to my cars." His cars omg I forgot they were here and I was excited to see them. "I know this is a weird question but can you show me you cars I know you have a bad ass collection." I asked looking at him and he seemed to be excited I was interested in his cars. "wow you're the first person I've brought here who wanted and cared enough to see my car collection before my house. I think you're a keeping" we both laughed and he lead me to his garage. "Holy shit Austin they are gorgeous" I said looking at his Bentley, Rolls Royce, his 92 explorer, and a few other expensive cars he owned. "Do you like them?" "Like?? I love them!" I said eyeballing his Rolls Royce Phantom. "We can take it out later if you want" he said so I knew he saw me looking at it. "Oh my god really" I asked excitedly. "Maybe if you're good I'll let you drive it." "Oh no I don't want to be responsible if something happens to it." I said as he came over to hug me. "It's okay if it does, thats what insurance is for." he said leaning down to kiss me. "well if you put it that way I'm in!" I said pulling from our kiss. "Come on let me give you a house tour" he said pulling my arm and leading me into the house. He showed me the whole downstairs and we headed up and he showed me his spare rooms and his game room and saved the best one for last. His room. "So this is mine and it will be yours whenever you are here visiting." He opened the doors revealing a huge master bedroom and I fell in love with it. "Austin this room is amazing oh my god." "Thank you, I hired someone to come decorate it for me when I moved in." He had a California king bed and a whole living room set along with huge drapes over his floor to ceiling windows and curtains that covered his sliding glass door revealing a huge balcony that overlooked the beautiful mountains of Utah. "So makes yourself at home" he told me as I sat on the bed before he joined me. "this place is so much nicer than any hotel I've stayed in, well minus the hotel I stayed at with you in Dallas" I said winking at him. "Speaking of our hotel in Dallas wanna recreate what we did that night" he asked me with lust in his eyes. God I was so glad he asked that because I was craving it ever since I saw him at the airport and so we did just that.