Chapter 52: New Years Eve

It finally happened! I was going to marry the Austin Richard Post! I'm never going to get tired of saying that nor could I be more happy. The ring was very simple but I loved every detail of it. "So was this my other Christmas present?" I asked Austin as we headed back to the car to go back to the hotel. "Yep and your friends and family all knew about it too" "You mean they all actually can keep secrets?" I asked laughing but knowing in my head my mom didn't keep it and plus I overheard him and my dad talking about it. "So how do you wanna announce it?" Austin asked me. "Instagram?" "Your wish is my command" he said as we both agreed we'd do it tomorrow because we were both ready for bed as we pulled into the hotel. The next morning we decided to go for a walk and I took a picture of the ring on my finger and post it on Instagram.

 The next morning we decided to go for a walk and I took a picture of the ring on my finger and post it on Instagram

Liked by: aspen_h, adamdegross, p@arker,and 45,962 others

midnightrose: Wow, my hand feels a little heavier today

p@arker: HOLY SHIT MY BEST FRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED

aspen_h: OMG WHEN CAN WE START PLANNING

postmalone: damn who't the lucky man?

Austin posted the same picture but with a different caption.

Liked by: drelondon, justinbieber, tylayaweh, and 3,712,644 others

postmalone: If I had to pick a favorite finger, this one would be it.

justinbieber: Congrats man, welcome to the club

smitty_: about damn time

adamdegross: can't wait to celebrate

postymalone: wow there goes my hopes and dreams

With all the positive support we have been getting from our friends and family, I forgot it was New Years Eve and that Austin has a performance tonight and that we had to get back to our room to get ready for it. When we got back to the room there was a bottle of champagne sitting on the table with a note on it that said

"Congratulations you two! We are all so proud of how much you two have grown up. We can't wait to see y'all again. Enjoy your engagement! Love you.

- Jodie, Rich, Nicole, Lisa, and Edward"

Wow our parents are the best. We started to get ready for Austin's performance when there was a knock on the door so I went to open it to see Dre and Adam standing there. "Let me see it" was all Adam said grabbing my hand and I laughed. "Damn Post you did a great job" Dre said. "You guys ready to go" Dre said and we said yes. On the way to the venue we talked about our wedding plans. "Most importantly where and when are you gonna do it?" Dre asked "That's all up to Rose but I wouldn't mind having it in Utah." Austin said. "Actually a wedding ing Utah sounds like a great idea" I said " I also think we should wait until after tour to have it too" I said. "Yes I agree" Dre said and Austin shook his head in agreement. We pulled up to the venue and as expected there was a swarm of fans and paparazzi waiting for us. This was the first time we are going out in public as an engaged couple so I knew everyone was going to be there. As soon as the door opened we were asked 1 billion questions mostly about our engagement and details of our wedding which I wanted to keep quiet because I wanted no reporters there. We walked into the venue where Austin was performing and just hung out until it was time for him to go on. "Hey Adam" I called for him to come over so I could ask him a question. "Yeah Rose what's up" "So you know I obviously don't want anyone else to do it and I know theres no official plans yet but would you be interested in doing the photography for the wedding?" "Hell yes I'd be honored Rose" he replied hugging me. I may not have full wedding plans yet but I did know for sure I wanted it in Utah and I wanted Adam to be the photographer. Austin's performance went great expect for him falling during his performance which scared the shit out of me but he was okay he just has a bruise from it. We spent the rest of the night in our hotel room and rung in 2020 laying in bed eating pizza. "Well Rose it seems like 2020 is gonna be our year" "Hey babe?" I said "Yeah what is it" "Would it be crazy if I said I kinda wanna get married before tour?" "You mean as in this month?" He said in confusion. "Yeah it's dumb forget I asked" "Rose I think it's a great idea" "So we are gonna do this within the next month?" "Yep" "Oh my god I have to start planning right now then!" I said jumping out of bed to get my phone to get the ball rolling. I didn't want a huge wedding party so I told Austin to pick a best man as long as it's not Adam because he was doing the pictures and I would ask Aspen to be my maid of honor. We settled on doing it on January 25th because it gave us time since we are leaving for our 2 week France and Italy trip tomorrow. I could shop for a dress there and have it shipped back to Austin's house in Utah. We also decided to have it at his house so it was easy on everyone. I sent a mass text to everyone we wanted to be there to tell them the details and they all said they'd be there. Wow I can't believe I would be a married woman at the end of this month. I was excited but nervous.