Chapter 53: Italy and France

After I was satisfied with the planning I had done I decided to go to bed since we had a midday flight to France tomorrow. "So did you plan this vacation for us as a celebration of getting engaged?" I asked Austin "Well yeah" "Pretty bold of you to assume I'd say yes to you" I said laughing. "Rose you can't so no to me no matter how hard you try" "Is that a challenge?" I said to him as he turned off the lights. "Could be" was all he said before we both went to bed. We woke up about 9 the next day and got ready to head to the airport. The whole experience at the airport was a nightmare because we couldn't fly on his jet so we had to deal with the craziness of the airport which also meant we had to deal with pictures taken of us nonstop. Luckily the plane didn't have  that many people on it so the plane ride was more relaxing for us. Luckily it's only a 8 hour plane ride from New York to Saint Tropez. I mostly slept on the flight because there wasn't much to do. Austin just listened to music and played games on his phone. I was woken up by Austin telling me the plane was landing. It was about 7PM when we got to the airport and about 9:30 when we got settled in our hotel. We decided to order room service since it was so late and we were both pretty tired, I don't know how I was though since I slept the whole flight pretty much. Our food didn't take long to get to us so we ate and went to bed. We woke up the next day and Austin was so excited to show me what Saint Tropez has to offer since it's his favorite city in France. He took me all over the city but he took me to a beautiful point of the city and I couldn't help but take a picture and post it on Instagram. 

Liked by: postmalone, seb97, atem, and 457,743 others

midnightrose: Never leaving France

seb97: ugh I'm jelly 

adamdegross: damn girl maybe I need to take photography lessons from you

Austin planned for us to have a beach day tomorrow and to rent a yacht for a day and I was so excited but for now he planned a nice dinner for us tonight so we headed back to our hotel and get ready. I took a quick shower and curled my hair. After dinner we headed back to our hotel because we had busy day tomorrow. When we woke up we got ready for our beach/ yacht day. A car came and picked us up and took us to a marina to get on the yacht. "Holy shit Austin this thing is huge" "That's what she said" "Oh my god are you two now" We both laughed. We met the captian and the crew members who were all nice and soon enough we were in the open water. We dropped anchor at this beautiful beach and Austin and I took hundreds of pictures. 

Liked by: aspen_h, justinbeiber, smitty_ and 754,232 others

midnightrose: beachin with my beach

postmalone: nice caption

p@rker: I expected more from you

midnightrose: haters gonna hate 

We had so much fun but we were definitely worn out so we fell asleep on the yacht. The day was so much fun but somehow paparazzi found out what we were doing and they kept sneaking pictures of us and it was kinda bumming me out because Austin and I were here to celebrate us but I couldn't be too mad because I knew what I was signing up for the second I agreed to date Austin. We spent the rest of the week in Saint Tropez in awe of each other and talking about the wedding. As much fun as France was it was time for us to head to Rome and I was much more excited to be going there. We haded to the airport but this time our plane was way smaller and a shorter ride. Once we arrived I had to have true Italian pizza so we did just that. 

Liked by: midnightrose, drelondon, aspen_h

postmalone: when your girl wants Italian pizza, you get her Italian pizza @midnightrose :)

midnightrose: get you a mans that buys you pizza

post4life: GOALS

We did SO much in Italy. It has hands down become my favorite city I've ever visited. I couldn't wait to come back. The two weeks flew by and we were on the plane headed back to Utah. "Austin, how are we supposed to get my car back from your parents house to Utah?" "Good question. I've been talking with your parents and told them I would pay off the note on your car and they can sell it and I would buy you a new one." "Austin I can't ask you to do that for me!" "Rose we are getting married, it's my job to do that for you" "I just feel like you're doing all these things for me and I'm not doing anything back for you" "Rose, you being my girl is enough for me. We are going tomorrow to find you a car. You can get whatever you want." "Whatever I want huh. Well I hope you're ready to shop because I'm looking at Audi, Tesla, Rolls Royce, and Range Rover's" "You got it sweet girl" and with that we were on our way back to the states. When we landed back in Utah, Adam picked us up from the airport. "Thanks for getting us man, jet lag is real." "No problem man." And we drove home.