Chapter 55: Wedding number 1

Me: Guys guess what

Aspen: What 

Adam: What?

Parker: Yes? 

Me: Meet Sandy

Aspen: OH MY GOD YOU GOT THE TESLA???

Me: Yep! I can't wait for all of you to see it!

Adam: Nice

Parker: When do we get to see it?

Me: Unfortunately that's gonna have to wait until after Austin and I return from his tour :(

Aspen: I get to see it tomorrow ;)

Parker: Don't rub it in. I still don't see why we can't come for you wedding this weekend!

Me: I told you, it's family only. We have a big one planned in April for all our friends and the rest of our family. Aspen and Smitty are the only none family that are gonna be there. Actually our parents and my siblings are the only family coming. 

Sebastian: I'm excited for that wedding!

 As much as I wished I could have all my friends at my wedding this weekend, Austin and I agreed that we only want our parents and my brothers to be there. I knew I would upset them when they found out they can't be there but I know when we have our other one in April, they would be happier there. Especially with the list of celebrities we planned to invite. But now is not the time for all that because my wedding dress I got in Italy was coming in today along with my mom, dad, and brothers and I was excited to see them. It's almost been a month and I was excited for my parents to see Utah and I was excited for my brothers to see Austin's game room because I knew they would go nuts over it. Austin's parents along with Aspen were coming in tomorrow and I was excited to see Aspen because it had been almost 2 months since I saw her. Her Youtube channel has really taken off and I was so proud and excited for her even though I felt bad because half her subscribers only follow her because they know she's one of my closest friends but she didn't care she was happy which made me happy. Austin and I decided to hire a wedding planner to help take the stress off of us. Her name is Stacy and she has been a HUGE help. Since we are keeping it simple, we planned on having the wedding in Austin's living room which we decorated in sunflowers since they are my favorite flower. I was finishing the last minute details in the living room when Austin came in and told e if we wanted to get my family at a good time we need to leave soon since they would be landing soon. After we picked them up we took them to Austin's favorite diner and just caught up. My brothers were in love with my Tesla like I knew they would be. After we left, we went back home so I could show my mom my dress and so we could meet with Stacy and finish decorating the outside and anything left inside. Once we did that we all went to bed because Aspen was landing in Utah at 10 in the morning along with Nicole, Jodie, and Rich. My mom and I were going to pick them up and Austin was gonna meet us to get his dad while we go shopping for my mom, Jodie, and Nicole to get something to wear for the wedding and finding Aspen a bridesmaid dress. We wanted to keep the colors simple so we only did one color which was maroon because it went well with sunflowers. We found the perfect dress for Aspen to wear and my mom. Jodie, and Nicole all got navy blue dresses to wear. Tomorrow was our big day so it was all hands on deck when we got back to the house. We finished decorating at about 9 and Austin had food catered for all of us as a thank you and at about 12 he had to go pick Smitty up and Aspen and I went with him. I was excited for Aspen to meet Smitty because I knew they would get along very well. We got Smitty and went home and went to bed because tomorrow was gonna be a long day for all of us. Austin and I were laying in bed when I heard him say "So you ready to be Mrs. Post tomorrow?" "As ready as I've ever been" "Are you bummed we can't go on a honeymoon until after our April wedding?" "Nah I just see tour as our honeymoon" "That's a good way to look at it" "We should get to bed now we have a big day tomorrow" "That's true. Goodnight Rose, this time tomorrow I'll be able to call you my wife. I love you" "I love you too" was all I said and then I passed out. I was woken up by my mom, Aspen, Jodie, and Nicole. "It's you big day!" My mom said cheerfully. My mom was going to do my hair and Aspen's while Nicole was gonna do my make up and Jodie was going to do Aspen's. I wasn't able to see Austin which bummed me out but my day was so jammed packed I didn't even notice how fast the time went. I had such a great time getting ready with all of them that I was kinda sad when it was time for me to get dressed. My mom helped me get dressed and I did the big reveal to everyone. Everyone started to tear up when I came out of the bathroom. "Honey Austin is going to lose it when he sees you" Nicole said and Jodie agreed. Just then my dad knocked on the door and I told him to come in and he told me Austin was a nervous wreck and I thought it was cute. Soon I found myself walking into the living room to see Austin already crying which made me start crying as well. We kept our vows short and sweet and soon enough we kissed and now I was Rose Post. I couldn't be as happy as I was in this moment.