Chapter 36: Thanksgiving from Austin's POV

It was the week of Thanksgiving which meant Rose was coming to stay with me and I was so excited to see her beautiful face. I don't know how I got so lucky to have her as my girlfriend but I was so lucky. We spent 2 days together before my parents came to town and boy was she nervous but I knew deep down they would love her like I do. I know we haven't been together long but I knew when I saw her she was the one. Our alone time didn't last long and before I knew it, it was the day before Thanksgiving. Jodie and my mom had asked her if she wanted to help them cook for all of us and a few people from my crew, which by the way she was even more nervous to meet knowing she had to go on tour with them so she would be spending more time with them. I know them better than anybody and I know for damn sure they will like her and even they don't it doesn't matter because she was here to stay. Rose got up really early to help Jodie and mom cook and I knew that made their whole day. Rose doesn't know but after she went to bed last night I had a deep conversation with my mom about Rose and my mom confirmed to me she liked Rose and thought she was the one for me which is all I could ask for. When Rose got up she tried her best not to wake me up but she failed and I could not go back to sleep so I got out of bed and sat on the stairs for hours listening to the conversation going on in the kitchen and it made me so happy. Although Jodie and mom told all the embarrassing stories about me that they could, I didn't even care watching the smiles and laughter on all 3 of their faces was worth the embarrassment. When they got done cooking I heard Rose say she was going to go wake me up so I quietly ran up the stairs and pretended I was still sleeping but little did she know I was fully awake and somehow fell in love with her even more. After she woke me up she we finished getting dressed when I got a text from Smitty telling me he was here so I asked Rose if she was ready and I could see the panic on her face and I knew I had to calm her down. She was so worried they were gonna hate her and I knew they weren't. I just wish she knew how amazing she is and how much everyone around her likes her. Theres nothing to hate about her. I eventually calmed her down and we went downstairs to let my crew in. I let them in and introduced them to her and her to them and just like I thought, it went well. We sat in the living room while Rose, Jodie, and my mom sat the table and before I knew it we were fixing out plates. We all sat at the table laughing, telling stories, and getting to know each other a little more and I could tell by the looks on my crews face, they liked Rose and I was very glad. Before I knew it we were eating desert and watching football. I sat by Rose on the couch as we all gathered in the living room to watch the game. " So was I right or was I right?" I leaned down kissing Rose's forehead and grabbing her hand. "Fine you were right and honestly I am glad" she said with the biggest smile on her face. "So Rose are you excited to tour with us?" Adam asked her. "Yes very! I'm excited to see Austin do what he loves and I'm excited to see your photography skills in person" "Thank you, I enjoy taking pictures." "You do a great job. I try to like all of them when you post them on Instagram" "Oh shit you follow me on insta? What's your name and I'll follow you back" "It's midnightrose" "Alright just followed you" hearing this conversation, I knew Rose was gonna fit right in. Everyone stayed until about 7. We were just enjoying each others company but the crew decided to head out and I could see Rose was kinda bummed because she was having a great time with them. " I'm really glad I got to meet all of you! I can't wait to tour with all of you, its gonna be a blast" "We are glad to have you come with us. Well I guess we will see you in a few months" Dre said to her. "Hey when you come with us would you be interested in modeling some for me?" Adam asked her "Oh my god yes! Can't wait" she said hugging him. I could tell they were gonna get close. "Thank you guys for coming, I'll be in contact with y'all soon. See y'all in a few months." I said to them as they walked to their cars and I shut the door. "Well I don't know about you guys but I am wore out. Austin do you want us to clean up or is your maid coming tomorrow?" my dad asked "yeah she's coming tomorrow." "good because I am going to bed because we have an early flight tomorrow" my mom said "do I need to take you to the airport or do you want a car?" I asked them and they decided a car so I could spend more time with Rose. " Alright well thank you so much for coming. It means a lot to me. I love y'all and I will see you in a few weeks." I told them saying my goodbyes now because I knew they were leaving early and I probably wont be awake. I watched them say goodbye to Rose too and I could see on all of their faces they were gonna miss each other which I knew meant I will be bringing her for Christmas. " Ready for bed babygirl?" I asked her as we walked up stairs. "More than you'll ever know." and as soon as we reached the room we got ready for bed and we both passed out. Today was a great day.