Chapter 11: Buc-ee's

After I had just had that awkward encountered with Austin, my heart sank when I realized he left. Did I just ruin things between us? I knew I had to text him and explain why I just ran away from him.

Me: oh my god I am so sorry about that! I had to use the bathroom so bad I was not ignoring you. I would never do that to you.

Austin aka Posted Malone: it's okay. I didn't leave because of you, fans got too crazy and I had to get out of there but I cant lie, if I would've walked over to you in time I was going to kiss you.

Me: oh thank god I thought I upset you running away!

Austin aka Posted Malone: Oh gosh no I understand

He. Told. Me. He. Was. Going. To. Kiss. Me... I was for sure ready for our date now. Aspen came over to me "oh my god did you see that Post was in here?!" I didn't know if I should lie and say "what no way" or "yeah and I completely just avoided him because I had to use the bathroom" I decided I would tell her the truth. "Yeah I saw him and he saw me but I ran from him because I had to use the bathroom" "Oh god" " Yeah I know and when I came out he was gone so I knew he was upset but I texted him and we are all good" Just at that time Adam, Parker, and Sebastian came from the mens restroom and as they did I mumbled "and he told me he was gonna kiss me if he made it over to me" "WHAT" Aspen said " What are you guys talking about?" Parker asked and I was groaned and said I'd explain in the car. So we all walked around Buc-ee's getting snacks and shirts and finally we went back to my car. "To Torchy's we go I said starting my car" Aspen was so excited because she loves that place. "Yes about time" I laughed and headed back on the road. Dallas was only 30 minutes from us and if I'm being honest I was ready to be there so I didn't have to drive anymore and I can text with Austin the rest of the day. The rest of the car ride was all of us sining songs and talking about who we were excited to meet tomorrow. We got to Torchy's at around 1:45 and we were all starving. So after I ordered my food I texted Austin telling him we made it to Dallas but he didn't reply to me and I start to kinda worry so I just started to eat my tacos but my phone went off and it was him and I was so happy.