Chapter 14: The date

Austin and I walked into OG and I sat down on one of the chairs in the waiting area while Austin went to tell the host that we were there because he had called already and reserved a private room for us so he wasn't bombarded by fans. Once he told the host we were there he came back and sat by me "they said it would be about 5 more minutes they are getting the table ready for us." he smiled at me and I smiled back and said " you really didn't have to get us a private room, it doesn't bother me if fans came up to you while we are eating. I can understand why they would because if I came in and saw you with someone else I would probably come ask you for a pic" I laughed and he said " I don't want to be here with anyone but you and plus having a private room gives us more privacy to talk" and then he put his hand on my thigh and I looked at him confused and he quickly pulled away but I grabbed his hand and put it back and looked at him and smiled. He smiled back and looked relived I wanted him to touch me because god I did. "Mr. Malone your room is ready" "great" Austin said putting his hand out to help me get off the chair. My hand fit so perfect in his and it gave me butterflies and I hoped that he would hold it on the walk to the table but when I got up he let it go which kinda bummed me out but I just smiled and said "thank you". On the walk to the room I was just thinking about what it would be like to still be holding his hand making me only crave his touch. When we got to the room he pulled my chair out for me and I sat and said "wow what a gentleman" we both laugh and he said "I try" as he sat down across from me. For some reason this all felt right. Our waiter came in soon after and took our drink orders and asked if we want wine. "We'll take your most expensive bottle" Austin said "Oh and some butter for our bread sticks please" I wasn't much of a wine drinker honestly but I was going to be tonight because I wanted to impress Austin knowing he likes win but he especially loves Bud Light and honestly I did too. I knew when he found that out he was going to freak. " Please order whatever you want I don't care" "well I'm torn between chicken parm and chicken alfredo" " Well I love extra crispy chicken parm but I know you already know that about me since you are my number one fan" he laughed and I felt myself blushing. I told him a few weeks ago I know almost everything about him so every once in a while he'll quiz me about himself and I always pass. "So since you know so much about me it's time for you to tell me about you so you can start quizzing me" he said "Well what do you want to know?" I said smiling. Just before he asked me a question the waiter came back with the wine and our water and took out order. " I'll take extra crispy chicken parm please" Austin said handing the menu to the waiter. "Okay what about for you ma'am?" " I'll take the same as him" smiling and handing the waiter my menu. The waiter walked off to the kitchen to put our order in. "So Mr. Posted Malone what do you wanna know about me?" I asked as we both laughed "well how about your favorite color, how many siblings you have, your favorite food, what you wanna do with your life, favorite song, favorite place you've ever visited, what you're excited for the most about tomorrow, favorite beer and you better say the right one or there wont be a second date, how you met your friends who by the way seem cool as fuck, and the best day of your life." he said and I dropped my jaw at all the things he wanted to know about me. Just before I was about to answer our food came out. "Guess I'll have to tell you while we eat." I looked at him smiling.