Chapter 26: One last date

"That was amazing" Austin said as he pulled himself off of me to lay in the bed beside me. "Tell me about it. I don't think I'm gonna be able to move in the morning." I said as I sat up on the bed to look at the time on my phone. 5AM. "We really need to go to sleep we have to be up in 5 hours" He said to me turning off the lamp on his side of the bed. I pulled the covers over both of us and laid there for a minute before I felt him pull me towards him and resting my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms abound me and heard him say "that's better" and before I knew it I was out like a light. I woke up to the sun peeking through the curtain and looking up to see a curly headed man sound asleep. I tried to move but found it useless because Austin had a tight grip on me. I tried to wiggle my way out of his arms without waking him but before I knew it I heard a groggy voice ask me where I was going. "To the bathroom. We have to leave in about 2 hours so I wanna get ready." I told him as I reached for his face to kiss his forehead. "What time is it" "8AM" "Ugh I'm so tired why did we stay up that late?" "Hey at least you don't have to drive 4 hours home today. That shit is gonna be rough on me." " Why don't you get your friends to help so you can sleep. It would make me feel better knowing you are safer asleep as a passenger rather than falling asleep behind the wheel." "That is a smart idea, I know Sebastian would do it if I ask" "Good and if he doesn't let me know and I'll come find him and personally come "talk" to him" I just laughed and rolled my eyes. " I really do need to get up now I need to shower." "Can I come with?" " Whats in it for me if you do" I said raising an eyebrow knowing what would come out of it." "If I tell you I'll have to kill you" He said jokingly. "Fine but no funny business I take my showers  very serious." " Well this one won't be" he said as he grabbed me and threw my over his shoulder carrying me to the bathroom. "Austin put me down" I said laughing "I don't think so little ma'am" When we reached the bathroom he put me down and pulled me in for a kiss that quickly turned into a make out session. I pulled him into the shower with me without pulling my lips off of his. He deepened the kiss and eventually we went for round 2 of last night. 

"So what are you getting?" "I don't know this all sounds good" Austin took me to this brunch place called Bread Winners in a mall that had so many stored in it that I could never afford. The restaurant was across a Louis Vuitton, Gucci, and Burberry  just to give you an idea of how nice it was. Our waiter came over and took our orders and menu and went to put the order in. "So you go to Oklahoma after you leave here don't you?" I asked him just making small talk to I didn't have to think about after we are done eating, we both have to separate and go our own ways which made me sad because I did not know when I would be seeing him again. Yeah we aren't dating so it's not like he had to see me ever again but I for sure was not ready to say goodbye to him. "Yeah and then we head down to Houston then we go to Arizona, Colorado, Utah, then California for a week and the first leg will be done." "Oh nice when is the last concert?" "Uh I think the 16th and then I have a break until February." "Sounds like fun. What are you gonna do with your time off?" "Uh play some video games, chill with friends, and spend much needed time with my family." "Oh that'll be fun" was all I could say because he did not involve me in those plans and it kinda hurt. "But most importantly, spend more time with you somehow." He said making me smile and blush. Before I could say anything our food got brought out to us and just in time because I was starving. We quickly ate and I felt like I couldn't walk for days "wow this place is amazing. You did a great job at picking it." "I know this is always my favorite go to spot when I want some personal time, the food it is phenomenal." The waiter came back with the bill and told us to take our time but Austin paid right then and we waited for him to return with the card. I was hoping he would take his time but unfortunately he did not and I was sad. "Ready?" Austin said and I got up and smiled and said "no but I know it has to happen." We made our way to the parking lot to get my bag out of the rental car because I decided to give my keys to my friends so they could just come pick me up and we could head home. When we got closer to the car I was starting to get more upset because I did not want to leave Austin. Part of me was hoping he'd tell me to just leave it all behind and come on tour with him but I knew in reality that would be a terrible idea but I was not opposed to it. "What time are they picking you up?" "It should be any minute now." Just then I saw my car and felt the tears start forming. "Hey what's wrong?" Austin asked pulling me into a hug causing me to start bawling like a baby. "I'm not ready to say bye to you!" I confessed to him. "Hey listen to me. I'm not either but it's only a few weeks and then I'll be free to do what I want and I promise you the second I get done with tour, you're the first person I am coming to see and I'll take you where ever you want to go. Just me and you." He told me as Parker put my car in park not getting out because he knew Austin and I were having a moment. "Babygirl I hate to do this but you need to get going so you can get home." He said pulling me away from himself. "I know I just don't want to." "We will facetime everyday I promise the weeks will fly by it'll be like we weren't even apart." I looked over at Parker nodding my head and heard him pop the trunk and Austin walked over and put my bags back there and Parker got out saying his byes to Austin and then got back in the car with everyone rolling the windows down saying bye to Austin and thanking him again for this weekend and rolling the windows back up giving me and Austin some last bit of privacy. We kissed one last time and he hugged me. I opened the drivers door and started to get in when I heard Austin say one last thing. "Oh hey Rose, I know we have only been talking for a few months but would you be my girlfriend?"