Chapter 15: The date part 2

"Can I get y'all anything else?" The waiter asked and we nodded our head no and I said "it all looks great thank you" "So you gonna answer my questions" Austin said taking a sip of his wine before cutting his chicken. "Well my favorite color is blue, I have one half brother a step brother and a step sister, my favorite food is burgers, I wanna move to finish school and work in something involving forensics, my favorite song is better now by this rapper named Post Malone maybe you've heard of him, my favorite place I've ever visited is for sure the Cayman Islands, I'm most excited to see you do what you love in person tomorrow, Bud Light is clearly the only beer to fuck with, I met Aspen through mutual friends while she was still in high school we got along so well I knew I had to become friends with her immediately because we like all the same stuff pretty much, I met Parker my sophomore year of high school and we became best friends, I met Adam in middle school through a mutual friend and I thought he was cool as hell, and I met Sebastian in 5th grade because I had just moved back from Texas and had no friends so him and a few other people I'm friends with basically harassed me to be their friend, and the best day of my life was the day a guy named Austin Post slid into my Instagram DM's." I said taking sips of my water and in between eating my food. " Wow I did not know we had so much in common besides the Cayman Island thing I've never been there." "Oh you have to go one day the views there are amazing and so gorgeous!" "Really now? Even more amazing and gorgeous than the view I have right now?" My heart RACED. "Well if you put it that way I would say no" I said winking at him. We finished eating and sat at Olive Garden for about 2 hours talking about random things when our waiter came in. "I hate to kick you guys out because you seem like you're having a great time but we close in about 30 minutes, there's no rush but I just wanted to remind you." "Oh shit I'm so sorry" Austin said pulling out his wallet and giving his credit card to the waiter. "Well it seems like we lost track of time" he said laughing "Wow has it really been 2 hours? I felt like 10 minutes" I said and laughed. I did not want this date to end yet I could spend hours and hours sitting here with this man. We just clicked and thinking about having to leave and not spending anymore time with him made me kinda sad. Just then the waiter came back with Austin's bill and told us to have a great night giving us those amazing chocolate mints they are known for but before he left he told us we make a cute couple and I started to blush. "Hey do you gelato? Austin asked me "Oh my gosh yes!" "Good do you wanna go get some with me?" "I'd be glad to!" "Good because I'm not ready to say goodnight to you yet." I felt my cheeks turn red. I'm so glad he felt the same way because that means I didn't completely humiliate myself on this date. "Do you wanna ride with me since you're not familiar with Dallas?" "Uh yeah that sounds better than me driving around like a crazy person" we both laughed as we walked towards his rental car. I knew he wasn't driving one of his nicer cars since he actually lives in Utah but I wished he was because he has an amazing car collection. He opened the door for me and I thanked him as he shut it and walked around to the drivers side. Before he got in I was thinking to myself  "damn I wish he would kiss me already since he told me early today he would have if I didn't run away from him. I heard his door open and he got in and asked if I wanted to listen to music and I said yes. "Let me guess you wanna hear your favorite song from that Post Malone you kept talking about?" "Oh my gosh yes!" He just cracked a smile "Your wish is my command" So he turned Better Now on and we both started sining. I was so happy because this is all I've ever wanted was to sing his own songs with him.