Chapter 12: Seeing him again

Austin aka Posted Malone: Yay! I'm glad. I'll be counting down the hours until I can see you. Again

Me: wow I'm flattered lol. But I can't wait either :)

I locked my phone and asked my friends what they wanted to do until we could go to the hotel. Sebastian wanted to check out downtown since it was close to out hotel and we all agreed because we wanted to show Adam Dallas since he has never been, so we walked around downtown until about 3 since we could go to the hotel. "God my feet are killing me" Sebastian said and Adam agreed. Parker told me to get my stuff together and to go take a shower so I did. I turned on Spotify and listened to some Ariana Grande and Harry Styles. My shower was about 15 minutes but I got out, dried off, brushed my hair then started to blow dry it. I walked out of the bathroom to see my friends all sleeping. Again. " how can they still be tired they slept all day and I drove and I'm not even tired." But then again I was too excited to see Austin so that explains it. I texted him Austin and sent him a pic of my outfit because I wanted to make sure I wasn't underdressed. I was relived when it said it was perfect because he could dress casual too then. That helped ease my nerves knowing he wanted me to be comfortable and not in some kind of dress I did not want to wear. I went back to the bathroom to do my hair and make up and as soon as I got done with all of that it was about 6. My friends all woke up from their nap and became my hype man trying to calm my nerves and tell me the date was gonna be fine and then Adam asked "so will you be coming back here tonight or are other plans made?" I told him I had planned on it but if something changed I would text all of them. It was about 6:30 and I decided I needed to head out to give me plenty of time to make it to OG. As I pulled into a parking spot I saw the same handsome tattooed man I saw earlier standing by the front door and my heart started racing. God he's so much better looking in person. I had a mini pep talk with myself before getting out of my car and walking towards him. He saw me and got huge smile which put butterflies in my stomach and my heart started racing once again. "hi" Austin said pulling me into a hug. Good lord he smelt so good and hugging him felt so right so I hugged him back and said hi back to him. "Ready to go in?" he asked pulling away making me kind sad because I honestly wanted to stay in his arms forever. " As ready as I'll ever be" I nervously laughed. He looked at me and said " its okay if you're nervous I am too" hearing him say that made me happy. We walked into Olive Garden both a nervous wreck.