Chapter 23: Posty Fest

My phone and my friends phones kept going off every second with Instagram notifications and it was starting to distract me from what was going on around me so I decided to put it on do not disturb. I was sitting on the couch next to Aspen while I watched Adam, Parker, Austin, and Sebastian play beer pong. Me and Aspen were eating tacos that Austin had catered from no other than Torchy's. "God who would have thought I was about to cop Torchy's two days in a row" Aspen said and I laughed at how much she loves that place. About that time I heard Austin and Sebastian scream as they just beat Adam and Parker at beer pong for the second time in a row and I looked over at Austin smiling and he smiled back at me and came over to me and Aspen with a taco in his hand. "I'm gonna go some place else" Aspen said getting off the couch that was quickly occupied by Austin. "Having fun destroying my friends" I said to him laughing. " You know it" he said and we both laughed. "so when I do my performance do y'all wanna stay back here or do y'all wanna go stand with my audio people. They are directly in front of me so I'd be able to see you the whole time" he said winking at me. "Well the whole reason I came here was to see you perform so we'll stand with audio" "Good you'll be my good luck charm. Let me introduce you to my friends Violet and Drew so you can stand with them" "Sounds great" we both got up going over to them. Austin introduced us and they seemed cool so I was excited to get to know them. About that time the Posty Fest people came busting into the room telling Austin it was time to head to stage because Meek Mill was almost done performing so Austin came to me and kissed me in front of everyone. "See you out there" he said winking at me and running off to the stage entrance. I felt myself blush knowing all eyes were on that kiss and I knew my friends were gonna make a big deal. Luckily before they said anything Violet saved the day asking us if we were ready so we made our way to the stage getting there before Austin started performing. I was standing there talking with Violet and Parker when I heard some girl behind me and behind the barricade yell "oh my god thats her! The girl Posty was holding hands with outside!!" She started screaming my name. Damn his fans work fast. I turned around and smiled and waved at her and she asked if I would take a selfie with her and being the nice person I am I agreed. "Thank you so much! And whatever the haters may say about you don't listen you are beautiful and you and Post are cute together!" Omg she was so nice. I thanked her and walked back to my spot between Violet and Parker and just in time too because I heard the music for Hollywood's Bleeding start which meant Austin was about to perform. I stood there dancing and singing along to his songs with my friends and his friends for the next few songs. When he finished Congratulations he started speaking. " Thank you guys so fucking much for coming out here and supporting me and my music. It means the fucking world to me" he said taking a bow and causing the crowd to go nuts. This next song I want to dedicate this next song to someone I know who had their heart broke and turned to this song at the time" Austin said and I knew he was talking about me and he was about to perform Better Now. All I could do was cry the whole time he sung. They weren't sad tears though. They were tears of letting go of my past. I was ready for a fresh start it was well overdue. Austin finished singing and he looked like he was looking for someone in the crowed and I realized it was me he was looking for. When he finally saw me I mouthed thank you and he shook his head as a you're welcome. The rest of the festival flew by and before I knew it I was heading back stage while Austin sung his last song. While we were waiting for him to come so we could do a celebratory toast for him for an amazing show, Violet came over to me and pulled me to the side. "Are you the one he sung Better Now for?" she questioned me and I shook my head yes. She pulled me in for a hug and told me she saw me crying and wanted to make sure I was okay. "yeah I'm good. The tears were me letting go of my past and moving forward with my life." I proudly told her. Just then Austin came in the room and we all started cheering and a few members of his team started yelling speech, speech speech. He caved in and gave one. "Thank you guys for being here for me day and night and making this crazy life of mine, that I love, possible. I would not be here without any of you. And a special thanks to my girl Rose over there and her friends for making a special trip out to see me. I appreciate it guys." We all raised our cups and shouted cheers. The night went on and we all just chilled and played more beer pong. Austin convinced me to play with him on his team and we beat everyone every time. "Let's play against each other" "Fine but don't cry when I beat your ass" I said to him. "One cup left for me Posty what are you gonna do about it" I said teasing him while he had 4 left. "How about loser has to take winner back to their hotel room" he said smirking. "Okay but won't it be weird if you win and I have to take you back to my hotel room with my friends in there?" I said raising an eyebrow. "I'll pay for you a room" he said winking now. "So in other words, you are still gonna be considered a loser?" "Guess so" Some how he ended up beating me and I was pissed. "I want a rematch!" "A deal is a deal" he said walking over to me. We stayed at the stadium until about 2AM when the stadium managers basically kicked us all out. My friends all left at about 12 because they were so tired so I told them to go a head and leave. "Looks like you're coming back with me." Austin said whispering in my ear sending chills down my spine. "Fine I made a deal. I need to text them and tell them I'm not coming back tonight." "Hurry I've got a car waiting for us."

Me: So long story short, I won't be coming back to the room tonight so don't wait up. I'm having brunch with Austin tomorrow too at 11 so after we are done we can go home. 

Parker: BITCH GET U SOME

Aspen: omg be safe and make good choices ;)

Me: bye guys! 

I rolled my eyes locking my phone. "Ready?" Austin asked lacing my hands into his. "Now I am" I said smiling as we walked to the car he had waiting for us.