Chapter 6: Posted Malone

Me: guys guess what

Parker: did you see the post I sent you 

Aspen: what 

Sebastian: work is tough already and its only 7:30 :(

Adam: what

Me: yes I saw it. Post followed me..

Aspen: pics

Parker: YAS

Adam: :0

A few weeks went by and as they did Austin made sure I knew he was still following me. He would send me messages telling me about his day, to tell me to have a good day, and how excited he was to get to know me better and believe me, every message he sent to me made me fall harder for Austin Post and not Post Malone. I was sitting in my 12PM english class when I got a group text from Sebastian. 

Sebastian: Okay so work lightened up and I was bored so I looked up places for us to stay in Dallas and I found this place that is really cool! It use to be a parking garage but they turned it into a hotel and it's actually really cheap, so what are your thoughts?

Me: Sebastian holy crap that is perfect!

Aspen: Dang she fancy, lets do it

Adam: I vote yes

Parker: I call sofa bed

I felt better knowing that we had everything planned that we needed planned for our trip so now all we had to do was show up. I didnt tell my friends about my dinner date I had with Austin the Friday before because I did not want to hear all the jokes they would make about me hooking up with him because if I'm being honest, I really just wanted to eat and him play his music for me and maybe we sing some of his songs together because I've always wanted to karaoke with him. I knew eventually I had to tell my friends because I cant just be like "well guys I'm gonna head out to dinner alone I might see you later" because I knew they would not let that happen, so I decided the day before the date I was gonna tell them but then again I do have to ride 4 hours in a car with all 4 of them harassing me the whole way to Dallas. But you know what, it will be worth it. Why? Because I'm going on a date with my idol that's why! 

Man when I say November 1st took its sweet time getting here, I'm not even kidding but it was finally the week before and I was so excited but nervous at the same time. Somewhere between September and now, Austin had asked many times for me to give him my number and I was hesitant at first because what if he was actually some serial killer whos using Post Malone to kill but that was just the paranoia of me studying forensics. I knew he was not that at all. So I finally caved one day and gave it to him and ever since then we have texted nonstop. I told him my Dallas plans with my friends and he said it sounds like we were more excited than we could contain and trust me, we were.

Austin aka Posted Malone: Well are you excited?  

Me: for what exactly?

Austin aka Posted Malone: because you get to see me next weekend.

Me: oh is that next weekend? I wasn't keeping up. I may have to pencil you in though I have plans with this creep who saw me like his post on Instagram and he slid into my DM's and convinced me to go on a date with him :/

Austin aka Posted Malone: oh shit he sounds like a creep, you gonna flake on him?

Me: yeah thats my secret plan how'd you guess that!

I texted Austin the rest of the day just joking around with him and flirting and he was doing it right back but 10 times harder. And if you're wondering why his name is Posted Malone in my phone, this is why 

Me: Hey! is this Austin? aka Posted Malone?

unknown: now it is :)

smooth Rose. My phone auto corrected post to posted and he won't let me live that down. This week had flown by and now it was Thursday aka the day before my date so I knew I had to tell my friends about my date now. I know they would be excited for me but thinking about telling them means it was actually gonna happen which made me even more nervous. It's only THE Austin Richard Post, my idol, my life saver I was going on a date with!