Chapter 44: 1st night at my parents

After having a successful lunch with my parents and Austin meeting them for the first time, I was on my way home with my dad while Austin went to get groceries with my mom. He wanted to cook for my family and they had no problem it. I had just gotten home with my dad when I went straight to my room and laid on my bed. I was so tired I could take a 24 hour nap but I ended up taking a 3 hour one. When I woke up I saw my bags had been put in my room so I decided to unpack before going downstairs. Just as I was unpacking I heard a light knock on my door. "Come in" and in came Austin. "Hi" he said coming to me and hugging me. "have a nice nap?" "Yes I needed that so bad, I feel much better now." "Good. I haven't had time to nap as soon as I got back with your mom, your dad brought me into his "man cave" and we played some pool and he showed me pictures from his Army days." "Oh my god I am so sorry, I'll -" "No Rose it's okay I actually really enjoyed it. Your dad is a good man" "Really? You don't have to lie I know how he can be" "I'm not lying I really did enjoy it." "Well good. I'm just glad he didn't pull the family vacation photos out" I said rolling my eyes knowing damn well my mom will do it before we leave for Texas in 3 weeks to see Austin's family for Christmas. "So what is on the menu tonight chef Post?" " My famous shrimp scampi" "Austin I swear you and your pasta related meals kill me" We both laughed. " What can I say I just love Italian food" "Austin we both know well Olive Garden isn't Italian food" He looked hurt I was hate on his favorite restaurant "Guess I'll just have to show you real Italian food then" "What do you mean?" "Well I've been meaning to tell you. We are going to London for a few days at the end of June and then I'm done touring until September and I wanna take you to Italy and France for a month after London. What do you think?" "What do I think? When do I need to be packed! I've been dying to go to Italy and France holy shit!" "Well good because we are going in July. Well I guess I need to get back downstairs so I can impress your family even more with my cooking" he said winking at me. "God you're such a dork" "yeah but you love me." "that I do" Austin left my room and I finished unpacking. Wow I'm going to Italy and France this summer! I was so excited that I decided I needed to text my friends and tell them I made it back home and that I have Austin with me because I knew they will wanna go get dinner with me and him soon. 

Me: Hey guys I made it back home safely. I got something to show all of you too. Can we do dinner one day this week? 

Aspen: Yes please I wanna show you the Youtube video I made that I wanted to show you before I post it.

Parker: thank god I needed my bff back here

Adam: sounds good to me, how about Wednesday

Sebastian: let me know what time and where

Me: Wednesday at 6 at our favorite spot? 

Aspen: I'll be there

Parker: same 

Adam: same

Sebastian: Can't wait!

Now that I have those plans made I just had to tell Austin. I went downstairs to go check on Austin and saw him standing in the kitchen with my mom and I assumed she was showing him where everything was. Soon I heard him tell all of us it was ready. We fixed out plates and sat down at the table and complimented him on how great his cooking was. "Well Austin I think you have 100% found your way to my number 1 boyfriend Rose has dated" my dad said. Thank God because he's probably gonna have a cow when he finds out Austin and I confessed our love for each other after dating a little over a month. "Austin this was amazing" my mom said "Thank y'all so much it was a pleasure cooking for you" Austin said looking at me and I smiled at him. "So Rose since he cooked you gonna help me clean?" my mom asked me. "Yes I am" I said getting up to take my plate to the sink to start. I was about half way done when I told my mom I'll handle the rest of it and she can go to bed and she agreed and went to bed. When she left the room Austin came over to me. "I'm going to shower, when you get done come to my room before you go to bed please" he said kissing me. "got it." It didn't take me long to finish the dishes and lock up the house for the night and I was in the room Austin was sleeping in. I crawled in the bed while he was in the shower and I just messed around on my phone until he came out. Soon enough he came out of the bathroom in just his underwear and I can't like, he was looking good as hell and knowing I couldn't have him right now was killing me. "Like what you see" he said laughing. I guess he caught me looking. "I think you know the answer" I said to him as he got in bed with me. "So why did you need me in here?" I asked "because I wanted to spend time with my girl before bed and so I can snuggle with you before bed since I can't sleep with you" "Smart man" I said laying my head on his chest. "Oh hey we are having dinner with my friends Wednesday night" " Good I can't wait to see them. Do they know I came back with you?" "Nope I just told them I have a surprise for them" "Nice" I felt myself getting heavy eyed and Austin rubbing my back didn't help and. I guess Austin thought I fell asleep because I stopped talking and heard him say "I swear to god Rose one day soon I'm going to marry you" and then I was asleep.