Chapter 27: New job?

Did I just hear that correctly? Did he just ask me to be his girlfriend?? "Hello earth to Rose? Oh god did I just ruin us??" Austin asked frantically. I was so lost in the moment I completely forgot I was even still with him. "Oh sorry, I got thrown off by your question." "So is that a no?" He asked kinda quietly and as I shut the door knowing my friends heard him ask that. " Rose don't you shut that do-" I heard Sebastian say as I was shutting the door so I could talk to Austin. "Are you kidding me?? I've been waiting for this all weekend! Obviously my answer is YES!!!" "Good" he said pulling me into a kiss. "Just one question, WHY DID YOU WAIT UNTIL WE ARE ABOUT TO SPEND 3 WEEKS APART TO ASK ME?" I asked lightly hitting his arm. "Because I wanted to make you miss me more. Now go on I'll call you later" he said kissing me. " WOW he's my boyfriend now" I told my friends when I got in the car and they all yelled about time. We drove about 2 hours before I decided I needed to sleep so we pulled over and Parker said he'd drive an hour and Sebastian would drive the rest of the way and I was so thankful because I did not know how much longer I could last. I texted Austin when we pulled over and told him I was done driving and needed something to keep me occupied for 2 hours.

Me: We just pulled over because I can not stay awake anymore because someone kept me up until 5AM

Austin aka Posted Malone: Wow who did that to my girlfriend! I need to "talk" to them!!

Me: well he's covered in tattoos and has blue eyes and curly hair. If you look in a mirror you'll find him ;)

Austin aka Posted Malone: hmm I'll keep an eye out. Oh hey I got a gift for you.

Me: wow we've been dating 3 hours and I already get a gift!?

Austin aka Posted Malone: yep, you're coming to spend Thanksgiving week one Utah with me

Me: Austin holy shit that's amazing but what am I supposed to do about work!? I can't just take off a week!

Austin aka Posted Malone: then quit...

Me: what! I can't quit my job now because I'm with you! I need money therefore I need a job

Austin aka Posted Malone: come work for me

Me: work for you? Doing what! I know nothing about music much less work involving it!

Austin aka Posted Malone: be my personal assistant then you can come on tour with me...

Me: and how do you expect me to tell my parents I'm quitting my job and leaving them behind to be a personal assistant for a rapper they don't know who I'm also dating? They are not gonna be found of that..

Austin aka Posted Malone: Well good thing we have until February to persuade them ;)  so what are you doing?

Me: sitting in a car suffering. wby?

Austin aka Posted Malone: Eating eating an early dinner with my dad and step mom before I have to fly out to Oklahoma but most importantly, wishing I was doing all of this with you. :(

Me: stop it you're gonna make me cry :(((

Austin aka Posted Malone: these next few weeks are gonna be rough

Me: don't remind me.

Don't remind me was the las thing I sent to him before I had passed out because I could not keep my eyes open any longer. I needed a good sleep and I was looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight knowing I was gonna sleep like a baby the only thing is, tonight was gonna be the first night I was gonna share a bed without Austin in it next to me and idk how I was gonna handle that. I woke up from my "nap" to see we had about 40 minutes left in our drive and I was so thankful. "So guys I have some news" I said to my friends. " Oh god did he dump you already?" Aspen questioned getting ready to beat Austin up if my answer was yes. "What no lol. He told me he got me tickets to fly to Utah and spend Thanksgiving week with him." " OOOOO thats good news. I love it!" Sebastian said from the drivers seat. "Yeah it is but I told him I can't just take a week off work and then he told me top quit which I said I need money I can't so he told me to come work for him as a PA so I could come on tour with him." "Do it" I heard Adam say. "Trust me I want to but you know my parents would never go for this. They are gonna flip when they see what he looks like." "Rose you are 23. They can't control you forever. And beside if you work for him what can they do? Ground you? Kick you out? You'll be on tour with your bf so who cares what they say. Just do it" Parker said. He always knows what to say to me. "Alright it's settled. I'm gonna be Post Malone's PA!" I pulled my phone out and texted Austin the good news. 

Me: Hi :)

Austin aka Posted Malone: Well hello. Have a nice nap?

Me: it was okay but it would've been better in a bed with you

Austin aka Posted Malone: wow I'm honored 

Me: So is that offer still on the table?

Austin aka Posted Malone: for you? always. does this mean I have a NEW personal assistant? 

Me: you will in 2 weeks ;) 

Austin aka Posted Malone: Good that means I'll be needing you for a few personal errands Thanksgiving week ;)

I laughed and locked my phone. Finally we made it back into my tiny hometown and I was hit with a wave of emotions. Holy shit I have to put my 2 weeks in tomorrow and tell my family I was leaving them behind to go be a PA/ groupie pretty much. I felt like I was gonna vomit.