Mornings

Emmett:

"Time to wake up, sleepyhead." I hate to wake him but we can't sleep on the couch, either. He's groggy, unsure of where he is for just a second but he actually wakes up pretty quickly.

"Sorry, I guess I was tired."

"Of course you are. Question is, are you awake now and want to stay up a few or just want to get ready for bed and crawl in?" It's just past 10 but he's been sick and I slept like crap last night so I'm good either way. He's half asleep again by the time I finish.

"Tired. Wanna fuck but I'm too tired, sorry Em."

"Not why I invited you over here, darling, no worries." I grab his bag and offer him a hand. "Let's get upstairs." He takes forever to get undressed, he's moving slowly and it's adorable. He's not quite finished by the time I'm done in the bathroom and I would help but maybe that's a bridge too far, he's so skittish about his undies anyway. Speaking of which, tonight is? I don't know, some sort of cartoon. Damn they're hot. Very, very hot. I want to grab him and do all sorts of things but he's exhausted. I'll wait.

***  ***  ***

*** *** ***

I wake up the next morning to Finnegan moving around; he's dipping down below the covers. "Finn?"

"Can I, Emmy?" he asks, his hand wrapping around my cock.

Well that is definitely the best way I know of to wake up. "Yeah babe, of course." His mouth is delectable and I enjoy it for a minute before tapping the pillow. "Swing up here, let me at you."

He makes no move to turn though, instead he wraps himself tightly around my leg. I can feel his cock pressing against my calf and then he's reaching up towards me. I give him my hand which he puts on the back of his head. I am more than happy to play with his hair but it's evident pretty quickly that that's not what he was getting at. He moves me, applying pressure as he takes more of me into his throat. "Fuck, Finny that's... shit yes." He wants me to force him and I do not mind playing rough, at all, but we don't know each other well enough for me to know how far to go so I'm careful.

I hold him down for just a few seconds before relaxing my hand but he pushes against it again and I rock my hips, pushing deeper. He humps my leg and moans and my balls vibrate. It is so, so good. When I give him another break he takes it. "You can choke me, please, whatever you want."

"I don't want to scare you or go too far, darling. Show me what you'll do if you need a break." He pinches my thigh, just enough to hurt, and I chuckle as he takes my cock back down his throat. "Well that will get my attention, damn babe, yes, fuck do that some more" I sort of mumble as his tongue makes my toes curl.

"Make me" he practically begs so I do, loving the way he grinds against me when I hold him down. I move the blankets so he can breathe and I can see well and enjoy the show.

"Damn boy, you can wake me up like this every morning, Finny." I'm close and should hold back but I am also sort of desperate and don't want to. I want to shoot down his warm, welcoming throat. I want to touch him, to get him off with me but he's made it impossible for me to reach him so I straighten my leg a little, giving him a bit more pressure as I see just how much of my cock he can take.

He moans and presses hard before rocking against me again, grinding his cock against me. I want to see but can't tear my eyes away from his mouth and my cock disappearing over and over again. My hips refuse to be still as I jump over the cliff and I hold him steady, using him almost brutally. All I can think about is how hard my orgasm hits me until I realize that he's coming too, shuddering against my leg, his hand entwined with mine so I don't let up the pressure.

I let him pull back as soon as he wants to, of course, and he gasps a moment as he lays on my thigh. "Shhh" he says, as if he knows I'm about to ask some of the questions that are going through my head. "I made a mess, I'm sorry."

So not a problem. "It's okay darling, but we need to get you out of those sticky undies and into the shower.

"Okay." He follows me in and I start the water, then pull him against my chest so he can relax for a minute. He practically melts into me. "That was fun."

"Was it? I certainly enjoyed it, Finn."

"Me too. I'm not usually so... I don't know. Something about you, Em, you make me a little crazy."

"Do I?" I test the water and it's hot enough so I peel off Finn's undies, surprised that he lets me. We step in and manage to do a damn good job of showering together. "Let's get breakfast and then find something fun to do today. Hey, do you like baseball?" I have tickets for tomorrow's O's game; I wonder if he wants to go.

The question seems to throw him and he doesn't answer until we're back in my room getting dressed. "Can I tell you something?"

I'm a little nervous. "Yeah, of course."  Did he get beaned in the head with a baseball when he was younger? 

"I don't know how to play. I... I guess I missed some things when I was sick and by the time I was better I always felt behind and sort of stupid. You know how kids are. I never did little league or anything because I would have been in with little kids."

"So you've never been to a batting cage? Darling, we should fix that. I can teach you how to play."

He's embarrassed and I love the cute blush on his cheeks but I hate that he feels bad. "I would, I'd like that, sure. But I'm gonna be bad, Emmett. I can't even really catch."

"Points for not making a catcher joke, you did just fine last week." He smiles. "Hey, let's try it. We can't do too much, don't want you getting overtired or hurting tomorrow, but we can go over the basics. It's a gorgeous day and we should get outside. If you want to see a game I have tickets for the 1 pm tomorrow. Bleacher seats but the hot dogs and beer will be good."

"I'm not sure what I'm getting myself into but okay. Em, nothing is ever simple with you, is it?"

"Au contraire" I tease "I am about the simplest guy you'll ever meet. You, on the other hand, are a bit complicated but I don't mind that, darling. Let's go get some brunch, I could go in on a platter."