Playing

Finnegan:

It feels so good to be back here. Today I don't have a suit to take off but I strip just the same. I've had a good day, a really good day, and this is the perfect way to end it.

"Your shoulders are pink, darling, let me get you some lotion."

I put sunscreen on my shoulders three times. THREE. I peek at what I can see and he's right, they're a bit pink but not bad. My freckles have definitely popped out, oh well. They'll be fine tomorrow if I put some lotion on them. It's nice of him to grab it for me. I think it's even better when he rubs a bit between his hands to warm it up and then gently brushes it onto my skin. "Thank you, Em." It's nice to be cared for, I'm usually the one taking care of things and making sure everything is running smoothly, that everything is taken care of. I need to make sure he gets taken care of too. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Not that I can think of. I had a really nice day. I'm feeling lazy though, I got up early. How does a movie sound?"

Curled up with him on the couch? "Great." He pulls up on-demand and hands me the remote, telling me to choose and that he'll be back in a minute. It's a hard decision. I know immediately what I want to watch but I don't want him to be bored senseless, either. Maybe a marvel movie is a good compromise? I'm still thinking when he comes back down.

"Can't find anything?"

"I'm looking for something you'll like too."

"You're thinking awfully hard, I can tell because your tongue is sticking out." I do that, can't even pretend like I don't. "It's cute, but just pick whatever you want darling, I'm fine. I was actually thinking I might do something else during the movie if you don't mind."

But, but no. "I wanted to cuddle with you." I'm trying really, really hard not to pout.

"Oh, I'm gonna be with you darling, no worries. I was just hoping you'd let me play with you a bit. Is that weird or brilliant? What's going on with your headspace? Do you mind if daddy plays with you?"

I shiver, literally shiver. Oh, he has lube, ah, that's what he went upstairs for.  If it's anything like what he did to me during the bath I am definitely, definitely good with it. Him calling himself daddy is doing all sorts of good things for me. I want to get to the point that I can fuck and stay in headspace and maybe he's right, maybe this is brilliant. The more we do in headspace, the more I'll get used to it, right? "Will it be like the bathtub, Emmy?"

"Mmmhmm, just want to make you feel good while you watch the movie."

"That sounds good, I like when you play with me. Should I take these off?" I ask, slipping my thumbs under the waistband of my boxers. I'm still shirtless so that's one less thing to worry about.

"Please. I'll put a blanket over you so you can be warm. Let me sit down right here and you can lay over my lap, okay? Put your head over here and get comfy." Oh, he is serious. Okay. "Do you want another pillow?"

"Please. Thank you daddy."

He drapes a blanket over me and waits while I futz around and get comfortable. "There you go, go ahead and start your movie, Finny."

"Kay." He doesn't do anything right away, just rests his hand on my ass but he's over the blanket, there's no direct contact. He plays with my hair a little bit which feels amazing but mostly I can focus on the movie which I haven't seen before. I wonder what he's thinking but he has permission, he'll do what he wants.

His hand is warm when he sneaks it under the blanket and starts touching me. He stays mostly on my ass cheeks at first but then he slides down one thigh, then back up the inside of my leg. I adjust to give him a little bit more room to work. I love that he takes his time with me even when it drives me crazy, like earlier.

He pulls away and I miss him but then he's back and his fingertip is lubed when he slides it along my bud. "Mmm, nice." Nothing like a little compliment to let your man know he's doing right. He doesn't press in though, he spends what feels like five minutes just getting me used to him being there, to him touching me. I don't think anyone has ever done this to me before, just toyed with me without rushing to get what they want. He reaches down and scoops my balls into his palm and I can't help but sigh.

"That's it, you're being such a good boy."

Dear fucking god I am going to explode. I wonder if he can feel my balls tighten. Probably. "Want more, please." Doesn't he know that kid movies aren't that long? I came like a rocket earlier, why does he make me so crazy?

"I'll do what I want, Finny." Fuck yes he will. Yes he can. Yes, to everything and whatever. Yes. Finally he slips in just a tad but then he's gone and back again, so many times that I lose track and my body stops fighting, stops trying to figure it out. I give in "That's it darling, just relax and let me play with you."

He must be happy with my response because finally, finally, he slips his finger inside. He's so gentle that it almost feels like he's always been there. He slips a second in and that I definitely feel but he keeps it slow and steady and in no time I'm more than ready. It's more prep than I normally give myself, honestly. I have no patience. "So full, daddy."

"You're going to be very full soon, Finny, just wait. I'm going to take very, very good care of you and give you what you need. You've missed me, haven't you?"

Yes! "So much." Of course we got each other off earlier but it wasn't like it is here, it wasn't desperate and rough and all sorts of delicious. Of course, tonight probably won't be either, he's taking his sweet time. That's okay, I'll still love getting fucked, will love being his and he'll probably last awhile.  Heaven. Wait, maybe I can make a fantasy come true tonight. "Em? Can I talk to you?"

"Of course, always." He leaves me empty and I turn, sitting up to straddle him so I can look him in the eye.

"I, um, can I tell you a fantasy?"

"Hell yes, Finn, what is it?"

Now that I have his attention I don't have any words. I'm not sure I can say this out loud. "Um, only if you like it too, obviously, you don't have to do it."

"I know."

"Um, I really like when you force me, in the mornings. You know..."

He's being so patient, he probably wants me to spit it the hell out.  "Yes."

"Um, so maybe you could force me tonight?"

*** So what do you guys want?  How raunchy do you want this book, and Finny's first time, to be?