Invitations

Emmett:

I wake up the next morning as soon as the alarm clicks and turn it off before it actually beeps loudly enough to raise the dead. Finnegan is sleeping soundly, all curled up almost in a little ball. I want him. Desperately. I run my fingertip down his stubbly cheek, he looks sexy as hell with his dark hair leaving a shadow on his jaw. He flinches but didn't quite wake up and I take a second to reconsider what I'm about to say. No, I'm going to try. He will react how he reacts but after the two times he's woken up with me and last night, it seems fairly safe. "Finny, time to make daddy feel good."

He blinks his eyes and takes a deep breath, then seems to realize what I said. "Morning daddy."

"Morning darling, get that gorgeous mouth wrapped around my cock where it belongs."

"Mmm, yes" he mumbles, shuffling down under the covers. "Gonna cum now if you keep talking like that." I follow him down with my hand, resting it against his neck and then sliding up a bit once he takes me into his mouth. I let him pull back and am glad I do when he says "Show me what you want, daddy, I need you."

And I need him, damn. I roll a bit more to my side so that I can really contain him while making sure he has easy access to my leg to grind against it. I'm more than happy to suck him off too but this is becoming our morning ritual and I could not be more happy about it. I don't offer, he will ask if he wants it. I miss being inside him but that can wait for his place this weekend, right now this is more than enough.

His hair is just getting long enough for me to really grab so I do, holding onto him as I let him choke on my cock. The convulsions of his throat milk me beautifully and I want to shoot but I also want this to last. I won't see him this evening or get to wake up to this tomorrow and I want to enjoy him a little bit longer. "You're doing such a good job Finny, that feels so good. I want you to do something for me."

He pulls back and looks up at me. "Yes Emmy?"

He's beautiful. "Do you remember what I did to you last night in the tub?"

"Mmhmm, felt good."

"Can you get your finger really wet and do it yourself?" The thought of him fingering himself while humping against my leg makes me struggle to catch my breath.

"I think so." He makes quite a show of getting his finger slick and then stares right at me as he works it deep. I can see it on his face and watching him is almost as good as what he was doing to my cock a second ago.

"Such a good boy, there you go. Now get back here, I need you." I guide him back to my cock and he toys with my tip for just a second before letting me back into his sweet heat.

"Mmmm" he moans. Damn if those vibrations aren't amazing. He brings me almost to the brink before he pulls away to catch his breath and then says, as if it isn't the filthiest and most wonderful thing I've ever heard, "I love being so full, daddy. Your cock is choking me and my finger feels so... good, damn."

He's gonna kill me, that's all there is to it. No one has ever called me daddy before but I have no issue with him doing it. Quite the opposite, actually, it really does it for me. "I can fill you up in lots of ways Finny, just you wait."

"Want it all, daddy."

He's grinding against me feverishly and the more I push him, the more he seems to enjoy it. I'm fucking his throat hard and he feels so good that I worry I for him but he is more than capable of taking care of himself and he will let me know if I go too far. I roll, pinning him even further beneath me and thrusting deep. "Gonna give you what you need, baby boy, here you go." I come hard and he shoots just as I'm finishing. "That's it baby, feels good, doesn't it?"

He's breathless and flushed when he pulls away just far enough to rest on my thigh. "So good, love it. Your cum is really sweet, Emmy, I could drink it all day. Honestly, you make me crazy enough that I probably would."

"Be careful, I have tomorrow off and I might show up at your office to give you lunch." I'm mostly kidding, maybe.

"God, that sounds, damn that sounds good. Really good. A cum diet would help make up for the amazing dinners, too."

He's ridiculous. "You have nothing to worry about there but if I do stop by, you have to let me return the favor, darling. I more than owe you."

"I might let you, Em, but right now I need to get a shower and get my achy ass to work." He climbs out of bed and on the way to the bathroom says "I just want you to know that you could have fucked me, it would have been fine. I think I can do it, at least in the mornings."

"I'll keep that in mind but giving your mouth up is a lot to ask, Finn. It's heaven."

"I don't want to do it either, we'll just have to fuck at night. We'll get there, Em."

"I know. No rush, darling."

*** *** ***

Tristan brings Peter lunch and I can't help but think about Finn and our possible lunch date tomorrow. I don't realize I'm smiling more than usual until Peter said "You've been happy as hell this week. Have anything to do with Finnegan?"

"It has everything to do with him, actually."

"Good."  He smacks me good-naturedly on the shoulder.  "That's really good.  Hey, do you guys have any plans Saturday? We're opening up the pool and you guys are more than welcome to come hang. Tristan's finished with classes and he's been wanting to see Finnegan. It's supposed to hit 83 and the pool is heated, should be a good day."

"That sounds great Peter and no, we don't have any definite plans that I know of but he's usually busier than I am. I can text him and ask.

"Do it. Tell him Tristan is gonna start stalking him if he doesn't see him soon."

It's funny but maybe not too far from the truth. "I will."

Locke: Peter and Tristan want us to come hang at their pool on Saturday. Are you free and interested?

I wonder briefly if he can swim. Maybe that's one of those things he missed.

Locke: It's fine if you can't swim, there's a shallow end, hot tub and lots of floaties and we won't let you drown.  Tristan really wants to see you.

Finny: I can swim. Sounds good. What time?

I stick my head in the office. "What time?"

"Afternoonish? Two or so?" Peter offers. "Whatever works for you guys, honestly..  We'll be out there most of the day."

Locke: 2ish but they're flexible.

Finny: That works, I need to get a suit but I can do that Saturday morning. You said you're off tomorrow, does that mean you're working?

Locke: I am, just till noon like usual.  Am I allowed to ask you to get something skimpy and gorgeous?

Finny: No, this is for public viewing, Em.  Ask him what we should bring.

"Peter, can we bring something?"

"Nah" he answers without hesitation. "I'll probably grill and the bar is stocked."

Locke: He says no. So I'll tell him we'll be there?

Finny: Sure, sounds like fun.

I relay the message to Peter and then get back to work. Half an hour later a thought pops into my head and I wonder if Angie will be there and if she is, how Finnegan will react to her. It probably won't matter, he'll put on a front and be 'mature' as he calls it. Well, it's his choice and either way it'll be a nice afternoon. Hopefully afterwards I can take him to his place and fuck him senseless.   This weekend is shaping up really, really nicely.  It's been a damn good week all around.