Calls

Finnegan:

Wednesday evening I make it over to Emmett's. I need a good dinner, a great fuck and some snuggles. I strip as soon as I enter and he kisses me for what feels like ten minutes, pinning me back against the door and kissing me hard until I'm glad there's something behind me to hold me up. "Missed you" he tells me, then kisses me again.

"Missed you too, Emmy. Love coming home to you." Too much? I need to be careful.

"Good. Now, I need to check on dinner, you get comfy. Spread the blanket out on the couch if you think we might need it." I'd really, really like to need it. "How was your day?"

It's so nice to have someone ask me that. "Pretty good. Actually have an accounting candidate and I negotiated a big contract today, just have to get legal to finalize it."

"Sounds like you kicked ass, darling."

"I did. What about you?"

"Finn, I fix cars. It was a day. I didn't hurt myself so it was fine." He comes back out and sits next to me. "Just has to simmer, we have a few minutes. You feeling okay after last night?"

I'm fine. "Yep. Are YOU?" I can't help but smile at him and at the lovely memory.

"Better than okay."

"I'd really like to see that sometime. Could I play with you during a blow job?"

"Of course, heck yeah. Feel free, darling. Cute boxers, what's on the back?"

I'm siting down so I sort of roll to my side and present my ass to him. "A flamingo. You crack me up, Finn." I don't expect him to pull them down but I am NOT arguing. He uses his hands to spread my cheeks and then darts his tongue up against my bud. "You were so hot last night, teasing yourself. You like when I play with your slit, don't you?"

I'm going to scream and then die and then rise from the dead, cum, and then die again. "Oh fuck Emmy, yes."

"Stay right there, let me at you."

I end up with my head buried in a pillow and he is making me froth at the mouth. When he pushes his tongue inside I can't help but squeal. "Yes!"

He laps at my balls, then strokes me from behind as he continues his assault. "That feels so good."

"I've been wanting to spoil you for weeks now. I'm going to enjoy you tonight, darling. All of you. Thoroughly." An alarm goes off in the kitchen and he pulls back, the lifts my boxers in to place. "You'll have to wait for the rest. Eat a good dinner and we can have ice cream."

Stopping right now is torture but the promise of later, and ice cream, makes it easier. I haven't seen the new fridge and smile when I do. "It looks good in here."

"It's amazing, really. Bigger than my old one and holds a ton. I got an extra carton of ice cream. Oh, the fruit and healthy snacks are all in this drawer" he says, sliding the small one open.

He loves it even though he was upset about it. It was so worth it, even if it did make him a little mad at first. "I can hook you up with a stove, too, Em. I know a guy" I tease.

"No, thank you but no. It's tempting, honestly, but this was plenty. Okay?"

"Okay." Dinner is scrumptious and I eat more than I probably should but I skipped lunch so that I could make it tonight so it evens out, right? "This is so good."

"I'm glad you like it."

"I liked last night too, a lot."

He smiles. "Good. Same. You're a lot of fun, Finn."

"Speaking of fun, any chance you wanna test that theory of last night helping me take you easier today? Because I'm in, well you'd be in" I joke, laughing at myself.

"You're awful. No, no rough tonight Finn, tonight I spoil you rotten."

"That IS spoiling me, daddy."

"No it's not. I love it, and worry a little bit that we're both starting to need it, but that's not what I have in mind for tonight. You can be little if that's what you need, no worries about that."

If it's what he wants, who am I to argue? If he wants to eat my ass all night I'm more than happy to let him. There's always the weekend. "You can do whatever you want, daddy, your call."

"I know." He says it so assuredly that it makes me swallow hard. He's so sexy. And right, I'd let him do anything to me at least once.

He spends, no lie, two hours working me over. He kisses me from head to toe, gives me a massage, teases me till I'm writhing, begging and desperate and then finally, with that heavenly little vibrator up my ass and my cock in his mouth, he lets me come. I feel like I'm about to pass out, I'm exhausted from the attention even though that makes no sense. He's done all the work. "Thank you daddy."

"I want you to try something on for me but you need a quick shower first. Come upstairs, Finny." I follow him up dutifully and gets the water warming up for me. "I should get you some fun towels."

That sounds awesome but he's bought me too much. "I'll get some! Can I bring them here?"

"Of course. Bring anything you want, this is your safe space."

It is, it really is. Fifteen minutes later I'm slipping into Angry birds undies and he gives me a little tank top that matches. "This is cute."

"You can take it off when you sleep, of course, I just saw it and thought of you.  Want some ice cream?"

"Yes."  I lean over and kiss his stubbly cheek. It's still scratchy but it's getting longer. "Thank you."

"Alright, we should still have time for a chapter."

"Kay."

*** *** ***

My phone blares a sound that I've never heard it make. I know what it means even in my sleep addled brain; it's bad. It's the emergency line, all of top managements phones are linked and we have a special ring tone. What the hell is happening? I fumble for it in the dark but Emmett puts the light on. "Sorry" I whisper. "Finn Walker the fourth" I answer. My dad joins the call a second later. "This is Finnegan."

"Mr. Walker! It's Megan. There's a fire." My Megan, shit.

"Baltimore?" my dad asks.

She's rushing, I can barely pick out what she's saying. "Yes, I'm sorry, I'm not sure how this line works, I was told to use it for an emergency."

Two more folks pop on.  "Charles" he announces right before "Julie here."

"I've got it guys, I'll handle it."

"Fire at the Baltimore plant" my father says, filling them in.  "Call me in as soon as you know anything, Finny." My dad hangs up and Charles and Julie click off as well.

"Megan, how bad is it? Are you there?" I'm struggling into my pants and I put her on speaker and throw it on the bed.

"My brother is on the scene, he knows I work there and called. Four alarm already, he says it's huge."

"I'm on my way, thanks."

"Should I come?" she asks.

She has a sleeping kid and she can't do anything. "No, I'll call you later."

"Finn? What can I do?" Emmett asks sweetly.

"Nothing. I've gotta go, sorry."