Jacuzzi

*** Sorry for the slow chapters (all things are relative) but I've just been busy adulting.  The grass is mowed, my mending and sewing pile is much smaller and today I got groceries handled so hopefully you'll get a few more chapters tomorrow.

Emmett:

I'm not gonna lie, lying in a pool of cum and lube and sweat is not the way I prefer to spend my time and I'm 100% sure that Finn agrees with me but neither of us move for a few minutes and even then it's only to separate a bit and lie on our backs. I find his hand and hold it while we catch our breath.

"I want the toy back" he murmurs and I'm surprised. I don't mind, obviously, but I'd been mostly kidding. Not about fucking him again, that's no laughing matter, but I haven't even figured out if it'll be tonight or the morning. Tonight is looking good. "And to shower the yuck off and get in the jacuzzi."

That sounds really good. The only slight problem is that it requires us to move. "I don't want a huge house, glad the bathroom is close by." Shit, I hope that doesn't fuck with his headspace. I need to stop mentioning adult things that he has to worry about.

He snorts. "That's what the master is for, Emmy." In what may be the sexiest show I've ever seen, he re-lubes the vibrator and slides it back in. "Can't waste the daddy juice" he says, smiling.

I suddenly have a little bit of energy so before I go over and start something I'm too tired to finish, I get up and wobble into the bathroom. I start the shower, use some mouthwash and tie my hair up. "Come on baby boy, let's rinse."

We do a good bit more than that. First I exchange Finny's toy for a more waterproof plug and we both decide that soap is a must. Afterwards we wander into the living room buck naked. "I don't wanna wear shorts" Finny says and I agree.

"I doubt anyone can see us but I think towels are a happy compromise." I grab one, tuck it around my waist and go out to start the water. Luckily it's cooled off enough that I can make it fairly warm and twenty minutes later we're both in. Finny brought water and a bottle of wine but no glasses so we're just chugging right out of the bottle. The jets pounding against my back are heaven. "This is so nice."

"Feels really good. Wish I had some toys. Can I play with your hair?"

That's a lot at once and he currently has a toy that's being well used but "sure." I give up my back jets and spin around so that I'm in front of him.

"I'mma braid it."

"Whatever you want, kiddo." Mental note, always bring toys. Non-sexual ones. Well, and those. So sure, toys. I take a few sips from the bottle, this is probably the most expensive wine I've ever had, and wrap his feet around me. His hands feel really good in my hair and against my scalp. They felt really, really good earlier too. "Loved you pulling my hair earlier, darling."

"Me too. Lots." He gives it a quick tug and then leans up and kiss my cheek. "And you were wrong, daddy, you said I wouldn't like the second part but I did. Super lots."

Super lots. He's cute. "I'm glad."

"I made you feel good. I'm a good boy."

Damn, he needs to stop. Empty balls or not, damn. "Yes you are. I'm proud of you for taking daddy's cock so well."

"I miss you but the plug is nice. Scoot up." I oblige, who am I to say no to a request to 'scoot'? "I'm hungry."

"I'll order us something. What sounds good?" There's no way I'm leaving this room unless it catches on fire.

"I want a burger; a huge burger. With cheese!"

I saw them on the menu earlier, no problem. He's gonna have to wait a bit though because I'm not getting out yet. Besides, he had ice cream so he's not actually gonna die if he has to wait an hour. "I'll get you one when we get out."

We soak until the wine is gone and then finally drag ourselves out of the tub. I feel like I'm floaty, like gravity isn't working quite right, because all my muscles are jello. He hops under a blanket and finds Avatar, the last Airbender on TV and becomes completely engrossed. I order dinner and clean up the mess we made earlier. I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror, I'm now sporting a french braid down my back. Peter would laugh his ass off. I'm surprised he did such a good job. "Where'd you learn to braid, Finny?"

"My sister, she always makes me."

His use of the present tense jumps out at me and I'm glad he's fully back in headspace and enjoying his weekend, especially since I messed it all up earlier with the medication freak out.   I'm not going to fuck it up again.  I want him to be Finny at least until we're home tomorrow, if I can manage it.  Once we're back in Baltimore we may need to talk and handle some things but for now it's just us.  

My phone rings and I glance at the name flashing on my screen.  It's Harris.  "I'll be right back, darling."  I go into the bedroom and answer.  "Hey."

"Hey Locke, how are you?"

He always asks me that and he's one of those people that really want to know. He's living over in California now, in Los Angeles I think. He's a social worker or a therapist or something and his new career is perfect for him.  I always tell him that I'm 'not bad' but this time I get to say "I'm really good.  How are things in sunny Cali?"

"Warm.  Hate it, but it's good for the leg."

"Glad it's helping, Harris.  How are you feeling?"

"Eh, still attached" he jokes.  "When are you gonna come visit?"

"Not this week" I tease.  But actually, it does sound good. He's been asking me for six or eight months, since he headed out there. I'm way too busy but I wonder if it's something Finn might be interested in once things settle down.  Will things ever settle down?  "But maybe this winter, if I can swing it."

"Good.  Hey, keep in touch, Locke, and thanks again."

"You can stop thanking me, Harris."  He won't but I really wouldn't mind.  "You would have done the same for me."

"Absolutely.  But I didn't have to.  Hasta pronto.  And Locke?"

"Yeah?"

"Congrats on the boyfriend."

"Thanks, monk.  Talk to you later."  

Of course Finny asks me who it was as soon as I head out.  "An army buddy of mine."

"You guys still talk?  That's good."

"A few of us, yeah.  The guys I was closest to."  But that's not true, I just talk to the guys who make the most effort and are easy to reach.  I'm saved by  a knock on the door.  "Dinner time."  Shit, I need shorts!