Stuffed

Finnegan:

When he motions me up, I expect to get turned but I end up on the bed on my back and he crawls up, spreading my legs as his hips move between them. "Finally time for you to get what you've been begging for all day, Finny."

It is? "Tummy cummies?"

"No."

"My games!!"

"No you little slut, it's time to get your ass stuffed with daddy's cock." He feels so good sliding in that I forget to argue, I just get lost in the feeling and knowing there's nothing between us makes it different, somehow. He's slick and smooth and slides in quickly after seating himself. He's always kind, even when he's being rough. "Fuck, Finny."

He leans down and kisses me and I kiss him back but as soon as he pulls away, I put both of my palms against his chest and press. It's not hard, I don't actually want him going anywhere, but it sure is nice to feel him. Usually he's behind me and touching him, even like this, is wonderful. "No!" I love the hair on his chest. There's not a ton of it, just enough to add another input into my already heightened senses.

"Shut up, you want to come, don't you?""

He's fucking me so hard that he's out of breath and for some reason my ears don't work well when I'm so overwhelmed so it takes my brain a second to understand him and come up with even the simplest response. "Yes."

"Well this is how you come from now on, full of daddy's cock." Dear God yes, yes that works just fine for me. I'd, damn that man and his dirty talk. "You need to learn" he says, angling my legs up higher and hitting my spot perfectly on every thrust "that this is what you always want. This is what you need, baby boy. Me ramming into your sweet little hole. Fuck you feel good, darling, so good."

"Daddy!" Because I want to say 'no' but I can't any more. He feels so damn good that I just can't.

"That's it Finny, that's it. Don't fight me, you love it."

And I do. I will admit that I've never been a sex hound. Of course I did it, I'm a red-blooded testosterone driven male but maybe it's my fault that I never enjoyed it like this. I never prepped this well or wanted it this much. And now he's slick and I swear I can tell the difference. His skin is less rough and painful than a condom and it's sweet. Knowing I can take him, that I can handle him, is a new thing to me and I love it.

"Look at me." I force my eyes open and try to at least mostly close my mouth and he's staring down at me, those gorgeous eyes locked on mine. "I want you to know who's fucking you, boy. Maybe this will help you remember who you belong to. Who your ass belongs to. Who this perfect mouth belongs to."

He kisses me hard, bending me practically in half but I couldn't care less, and I kiss him back with every ounce of energy I have which is a lot, actually. My hands leave his chest and run through his hair and then down to his shoulders and biceps. They're straining, he's holding himself up as he fucks me with abandon. "Belong to you, daddy."

He loves that, I can see it in his eyes. "That's right, and that's why I'm going to seed your ass, baby boy. It's mine. Such a good boy, you can touch yourself now. I know you feel good, don't you?"

I'd completely forgotten about my cock which is quite possibly a first. Ever. Maybe I've just been hard for so long that my brain has gotten used to it, like getting new glasses and only seeing the frames for a few days. I'm rock hard and sensitive and can't help but moan when I stroke myself. "Yes. More daddy, please."

"You're going to get every single drop, Finny. You're going to be so full of daddy, are you ready?"

I will be right behind him. I thought I was going to come halfway through his speech but I got to the cliff and then my body backed off. Maybe it's the ring or the time, this isn't going to be quick or easy. "Can't, stupid ring daddy, can't."

"You can, you will. You're going to come hard, baby, don't worry. Daddy will make you." He leans back, his hands resting on my pecs instead of the bed and the angle is exquisite. He's heavy and I'm completely pinned. "Maybe you need to be full of cum first, is that it? You need daddy to shoot deep in your ass?"

I can't wait, I can't fucking wait and I am so close.

He pinches my nipples hard and it's never been my thing but it helps, it's one more thing pushing me closer.  "But I think you just need to be fucked harder, you little slut. You're not finished being used, you haven't had enough of me or my cock, have you? Don't worry, I can plug you back up when I'm finished with you and keep you hard for another few hours. How would you like that? Maybe when you shoot I'll squirt it up your ass too, going to completely fill you with--"

My back arches and I can't help the near feral scream that comes out of my mouth. He clasps his hand down over my mouth to muffle it but when he comes he needs both hands to hold himself up. He's muttering and telling me all sorts of delicious things and I am being hit by wave after delicious wave of an orgasm that seems never ending. "Oh my god ohmygod oh. MY. God" seems to be the only thing I can say and it's just repeats until I run out of air and manage to stop coming.

It's much easier for him to pull out without a condom and it doesn't bother me nearly as much. He lets my legs down to relax, takes off the cock ring, and then whispers that he'll be right back. He comes back with a washcloth and wipes down my stomach, then rolls me to the side and gets behind me to be the bigger spoon. "Finny" he whispers and I know he doesn't want or need a response.

My ass is still contracting, still reacting to the brutal fuck it just endured and I can feel him start to seep out of my ass. It's awful and amazing. I want to jump up and wash but a huge part of me really does feel claimed, marked. He kisses my neck, then my shoulder. "Can I just lay here and let you leak out of me for an hour?"

"Mmmhmm." He moves but I think nothing of it until he lifts my right leg a bit. "Damn, that's beautiful. Such a pretty hole, Finny."

It shouldn't feel invasive after all we've done but it does and I should hate it but I don't. "Feels funny" and it does but I know this is because of him keeping me plugged and that it'll go away too soon. "I came so hard."

"Good. Wasn't sure I'd last."

"Not sure how you did but I'm glad."

"Let's get into the shower and clean you up a bit and then, if you put on some cute undies for me, we can play Batman for awhile."

I'll wear my angry birds outfit with the cute matching tank top, it'll be perfect. "And can we have a snack, daddy?"

"Yes."

"Popcorn?"

"Sure. After lunch."

I just grumble, Who needs lunch? I'm stuffed.