and Worst

Emmett:

Finn is back. I open the door as soon as he knocks and he comes in smiling. "Hey darling."

"Hi Em, mind if I change?"

Out of a monkey suit? "Never."

"Are we going anywhere, do I need clothes?"

"Do you want to?" He might not want to sit around my house all afternoon. I'm going out later so I'm more than happy to be lazy for a few but I'll suck it up if he wants to go out.

"Not really, honestly." He strips and then walks over. "Rule number 2, isn't it? You get to manhandle me a little bit now." He kisses me then and I love that he initiates it and I am more than happy to wrap him up a little and let my hands roam.

I like my rules. A lot. I'm not a huge fan of rules in general but these two have my full support. I'm glad he doesn't have a problem with them either. "Was it a nice service?"

"It was" he mumbles into my neck as he leans against me. "Glad you didn't mind me coming back, thanks."

"You're welcome anytime, darling, anytime." The dryer buzzer goes off and I have to let him go. "I'll be back in a minute, make yourself at home."

When I come back upstairs he's in the kitchen munching on apple. "I needed a snack, hope that's okay."

"That's what it's there for. There's watermelon and some strawberries in the fridge, too." He's eyeing up the blueberry muffins that are on the counter. "Those are for your rushing to work mornings, save a couple."

"You're sweet but I told you, Emmy, you fill me up plenty."

That boy! "Finny, do NOT start anything."

"I'm not, I'm just saying. I'll take one tomorrow, they're gonna ask if I've eaten breakfast for the blood draw and I don't think I should tell them about my morning endorphin shake."

Morning shake. I internally groan. "No, please don't. I have to take these upstairs."

"I'll come. Hey, I was thinking that if I wash the stuff I have here I could just leave it?"

I like the sound of that and it'll be easier on him. "Sounds good, just toss it in my hamper and I'll wash it for you."

"I can do it Em--"

Apparently just a look stopped him, interesting. "Put it in the hamper."

"Okay. Thank you."

He goes through his bag while I fold and put my stuff away and I make a drawer for him in my dresser. He objects to that too but he doesn't need to live out of a bag. He finally agrees when I tell him that I'll need somewhere to put his washed things. "Can we talk about last night yet?" I don't want to have to cut it short to head to dad's.

"Sure." He sits cross-legged on my bed and grabs a pillow to put in his lap. "I'm fine though, are you fine? Or are you not and that's why you're asking?"

He's worried and it's cute but that doesn't mean I'm not going to put a stop to it. "I had a blast, darling. I'm not sure where I came up with that stuff, I do NOT usually talk like that but I guess reading erotica helps. But you're the one I'm worried about."

"I'm fine. Sore, I'll admit that I'm a little bit sore but other than sitting very gently on the pew at church and wondering if I was the only one there with a sore ass, it is soooo okay because it's worth it. Really."

Good. Okay. "So, favorite part?"

"Oooh, fun game but you have to answer too, okay?" I nod and he continues. "It was my fantasy, I loved all of it but hmmm, let me think. Oooh, when you said you were gonna hurt me, damn, all the daddy talk, honestly. I mean, crap I'm getting hard again and my balls already ache. Threatening to do it again, that's my favorite part. Can we? Sometimes?" Was that an 's' on sometime? "Your turn."

"We can do it again sometime if you want but it'll be your decision; you just let me know if and when, okay?" I get a big smile and an enthusiastic nod. "I guess the sounds you made, your whimpering sort of made me crazy. Okay, really made me crazy. All of it, I just got so wrapped up in the whole thing, Finn. Scared me a little that I was so into it but I knew you were loving it even with all that begging me to stop. It was hot as hell, really. And I loved playing with you beforehand, a lot."

"I liked that too. My imagination was going wild and I loved being at your mercy like that. I have to admit that I sort of liked not having to do anything, either. Like I didn't have to worry about pleasing you, is that awful?"

He needs reassurance but I know exactly what he means. "I understand, we did have the whole 'topping is hard' talk, remember?"

"Exactly! Yes, like that but even more. I don't have everything figured out yet but I do know that when I'm in headspace I don't like to think too hard about anything, I just want to relax and if you want to touch me I'm happy to let you as long as I can just not really worry about it. It's nice. It's really, really fucking nice."

"Good. Okay, harder question. Least favorite?" It's important but that doesn't mean it's easy to ask him that.

"It being over?" he teases. "No, I'll try, let me think. But honestly Em, I liked all of it. Whatever I manage to think of is still going to be good. Um, hold on." I'm more than happy to wait. I'm glad he's giving it some thought. "Am I allowed to say the nerves? I was worried I would go too far and that you weren't enjoying it as much as I was. I was worried I'd freak you out or that you'd stop. Is that a fair answer? I would tell you if anything made me uncomfortable but really Emmett, I promise, it was amazing. Maybe the spankings if I have to choose a real thing. I mean, in the scene they were great but damn, they sting. Now you."

No spanking outside of rough scenes, got it. "That's fair and it's my answer too. I mean, I was in charge and saying all that shit and I was scared I'd actually scare you or push you too far. I didn't really want to hurt you and I still did, I'm sure."

"Not much, really. Yes, the end was really intense, my ass got a thorough fucking, but I liked it. It fit, you know? Um, maybe too much info but we need to figure out a way to get me really well prepped without so much work, maybe, you know what I mean?"

God he's cute when he blushes. "We could just plug you for awhile first."

He's even redder now, it's adorable. "True story, I've never used toys. I wouldn't even know what to try, or use but whatever you think."

"I'll put some of that huge wad of cash you left me into a few toys for you then, darling. Not even a vibrator? Anything?" I'm going to get him a plug set, that's for sure. Work him up slowly while he's watching a movie or something. Damn, now I'm getting stiff.

"I'm not a prude I guess I just never really needed them or, I don't know. But no, nothing, so surprise me."

"Okay, I will."  I don't love shopping but this will be a lot of fun.  Hopefully I can get stuff here before next weekend.  The sooner the better.