Tests, Pizza and Ice cube Trays

*** It's really depressing to write multiple chapters and get one comment. Right now the last chapter has 31 views, ten votes and zero comments . The one before has 103 views, 17 stars and one lovely comment. I'm not gonna do that stupid 'next chapter if I get 100 votes' or anything, I'm just reminding you that I feed off of you guys. If you want more words, feed me cookies hahaha. Now, let's see what's going on in Emmett's head.

Emmett:

Part of me is worried that I went too far but he came so hard he practically took my cock off. For a second I wasn't sure he would let me have it back. Granted, I was coming so hard that I didn't really care. His eyes are still damp and I wipe away a tear that's near the corner of his eye. Him crying did something to me, a lot of things to me. I'm still trying to process. I need to get him off of this hard floor and cleaned up. It's a good place to start. I run my hand down his back and squeeze his ass gently. "You must miss me, I bet your ass is begging to be filled right now, isn't it?"

"It is daddy, how did you know? I feel so empty." His voice sounds happy but also very far away.

"I want you to pay attention to that feeling Finny. You miss me but you feel good, don't you? That's because you needed to be fucked and you got fucked properly, by a man. Enjoy it, this is your reward for making daddy feel good."

"I'm glad I made you feel good daddy but I don't wanna do it again."

Yeah, right. "Too bad, you're already becoming a little slut, MY little slut and you're going to need it. You're going to need to feel this way, baby boy, you'll need me to hurt you. You'll learn eventually and I don't mind reminding you over and over again if I need to. Now, let's get up and get you cleaned up. You're filthy; you're a filthy little slut."

He's grinning. "Mmm I am, aren't I? I like this part, I like after but I still don't wanna do it again."

"I don't care."

I help him up and he wobbles a bit, takes a deep breath and then seems more steady. "Damn, you fucked me so good, Daddy." I kiss him, hard at first but then gently, working over and leaving little kisses on the side of his mouth, down his jaw and under his ear. "So nice" he whispers. "Giving me chills."

"You need a warm bath and you're gaping open so nice that you'll get clean." He looks at me then, his eyes wide. Does he think I'm kidding? "You can look, you should know what your hole looks like after it's been used properly." He may not want to get stretched out much and I have no need to turn him inside out or be able to see his tonsils but I happen to love a winking, well used hole. I love watching one try to close after I've fucked it. I want to slip a finger inside to show him but after what he took I don't dare. He's going to be sore although hopefully the plugs helped a lot. I'll have to ask him tomorrow.

I start the bath water, dump in some bubble bath and hand him a little mirror. "I'll be right back to help you get in." I need to gather the toys and get them into the sink and try to put the living room back together enough that we can sit down at least. Most importantly, I need to do all of that quickly so I can get back in there and take care of Finn. Being a daddy is hard work but I love every second of it.

"Okay, I'll wait for you."

He's testing the water when I come back in and I wonder if he snuck a peek at himself. "How is it?"

"Good. Can I get in?" I hold onto him as he steps in and then relax once he's settled. "Oh that's nice. Emmy?"

"Yes?"

"That was amazing."

Thank god. "Good. You deserved it, darling. Is that what you wanted tonight?"

"Wanted, needed. You're so good to me, thank you. It feels weird thanking you for that because I'm still a little bit there, in my head, but I hope you know that it was perfect. I loved every second of it. I just want to veg and let my brain shut down, is that okay?"

"Of course. I won't worry now that you've told me you're okay. We can have an easy night, I'll tuck you in whenever you're tired and read your story."

"You can take my picture tonight, if you want. I know I won but I don't mind, I trust you."

That came out of nowhere but it could not be more perfect. "I would love that. I'd love to have a picture of you well-fucked and in my bed. Especially tonight, I'll always remember when I took it and it will mean a lot to me."

"You're sweet to me.  Pick me out some undies."

"Will do." If the Batman undies are here I will definitely pick those because they were the first ones I saw. Breaking through that wall made all of this possible. It's hard to believe that was just a few, short weeks ago. Right this instant I'm having a hard time remembering what my life was like before him and I definitely can't imagine what will happen once he's gone. I need to stop, thinking about it will do no good. They're here. I grab them and take them into the bathroom with me. As soon as I sit back down I realize that I'm starving. I think I was too busy to realize until now but we didn't actually have dinner. That needs to happen next, I think tonight calls for pizza. "Want pizza?"

His eyes light up. "Yes!"

Not the healthiest meals today but I'll do better tomorrow. "You're spending the night, right?"

"Mmhmm."

"Good. I enjoy sleeping with you."

"And waking up with me" Finn adds.

"Of course, but feel free to take tomorrow off, darling."

"When are you going to realize that I'm doing it for me? I mean, I love that you enjoy it but I need it, Emmy. It's a wonderful way to wake up, especially the vibrator, that was so fun." He stretches his arms up over his head. "Not sure how I survived for so long without having your cum for breakfast. Hey, can you get a test done?"

A test? Oh. "I can, had one in February though and haven't been with anyone but you since then." That's sad, maybe I shouldn't have admitted that.

"I was thinking, well you mentioned shooting my own cum up my ass which sounds kinky and crazy and something I'd definitely like to try once but I'd much prefer yours, I think. I've never barebacked and I should probably think about this when I'm more clear-headed but, well it sounds really good, Emmy."

Getting to actually seed his ass? That's the shit that daydreams are made of. And wet dreams. "I knew a guy, said he jacked off into an ice cube tray. Then he'd stick them all up his ass and fuck himself using his own cum as lube."

"You know some crazy people, Emmy."

"You meet all kinds in the army. I sort of believe him because he told us not to use the regular trays, to find the ones that make smaller, round cubes and to cover it or they'd get freezer burn. Sorry, I'm rambling."

"No, please, continue. I've learned a lot this week."

"I'm destroying your innocence and I should stop. I sort of like it, it's endearing, and I think I've taken enough of it for one evening. Besides, we need to get you dressed before the pizza arrives."

He hops up quicker than I expect and I wrap him up in a towel and then help him step into his undies. "I'm glad you're keeping track of things, I can barely remember my own name tonight."

"That's okay, that's what I'm here for."