Hurts so good

Finnegan:

I'm whimpering because it feels so good that I don't know what else to do. Is it too much? Almost. Do I love it? Yes. So much.  Even more than I thought I would.  I don't think I've ever trusted anyone enough to restrain me like this without it causing me to freak out and get pissed off. With daddy it's doing wonderful things to my head and my imagination is running wild.

"You feel so good Finny, perfect."

He's loving it too, I can tell. His dirty talk is the best I've ever heard and he is talking almost non-stop. It's wonderful but it's also making it really hard to not beg him to get me off. I wish he could flood my ass but I'll pretend, I'll pretend like he's shooting deep when he finally shoots. He's giving me the fuck of my life and I hope I get a few more minutes of this. "Not good, not good daddy!"

He grabs my hair and tilts my head back. "Shut up. Tell me it's good, tell me you love my cock because it'll be true soon, baby boy. I'm going to fuck you as many times as it takes for you to learn to love it."

Oh dear fucking god. Yes, yes!  I have tears in my eyes and I have no doubt that with as hard as he's riding my ass I will be sore tomorrow but for the first time ever I don't care. I'm almost looking forward to it in a twisted way. Either way it'll be worth it. I wonder if he'll make good on his promise, if we can do this again, because I love it. I love everything he does to me.

"Admit it, tell me!" he demands, driving deep with each word.

"I... daddy! Daddy please, no, no!" I know what he wants to hear but I'm not going to give it to him, he'll have to fuck me hard again and maybe then I'll give in. He smacks my ass and it hurts but it's also perfect. "No, stop!" I put all my energy into trying to get away from his assault and kick one of my legs out.

"Ungrateful little slut!" He yanks me back, wrapping his arm around my chest and pinning me down. His entire weight is on me which means he feels amazing but can't thrust quite as hard but it's okay, it's still perfect.

"I'm sorry daddy, I'm sorry!"

"I know you are, but not enough to behave yourself. A few dozen more fucks like this and you'll be begging for my cock. You'll be aching for it, addicted to having your little ass filled but you don't know that yet, you don't understand what a good little boy is. That's okay darling, I'll teach you. You'll learn how to take good care of daddy's cock."

Dozens, yes! God if he's serious I may actually get as addicted as he thinks. At least when I'm little, little me loves this. Hell, this is the best sex I've ever had. "I.. I want to be good. I want to make you feel good daddy. Teach me."

"I know you do baby and that's enough. You have to trust me, okay? It may hurt now but you need this, you need my cock filling you, stretching you. Enjoy it, that feeling means that daddy is feeling good."

I am going to explode, I want to come so damn bad and he's talking like that and... "Daddy! Please, I need..." you to stop? No, more. Fuck, please get rough with me again. I want him pounding my ass like before when I try to squeeze around him and shoot.

I'm going to give you a little test Finny, let's see if you really want to be good. Get up on all fours just like in the tub. Can you do that for daddy?"

He moves with me and we manage to get upright. "Like this?"

"Mmmhmm, perfect. Now I'm gonna fuck you really hard, baby boy. I'm gonna shoot deep in your ass just like I do your throat and you're gonna take it, aren't you? It'll just be a few minutes, I promise, and if you stay right here I'll make you feel good. Can you do that?"

God, he's gonna jack me off and I'm gonna get my wish granted. "I'll try daddy, I want to be a good boy." He squeezes my cock, hard, then strokes me twice.

"That's it, that's my sweet boy. I'm going to hurt you now, baby, but you'll love it. Be brave for me, okay?"

I am panting hard and he's not even fucking me. He probably needed the break and it means this build-up is gonna be long and hard and "Do it daddy, fuck me!"

"Oh I'm going to. It's okay if you cry, Finny, you do whatever you need to if it helps. We can snuggle after, okay?"

"Okay daddy, I'm ready."

He chuckles. "No you're not but you're getting it anyway."

He's right, I'm not ready. He slams in deep and is relentless, pummeling me so hard I really can barely hold myself up. He's jacking me off and even though it actually does hurt a bit more than I usually like it to, it's perfect and I sure as hell don't want him to stop which means I should beg him to. "Daddy no, no please. Hurts daddy, hurts!"

"I'm so close, fuck Finny, yes, take my cock you little tease, take it."

I have no choice and I don't want one. He's hard and close and gets frantic.  It's so intense that I can't come at first, my body tries and then ramps up even harder and when I finally fall over the cliff I come so hard that every muscle in my body contracts and I scream as he pushes my head into the pillow. Wave after wave hits me as he keeps pushing me further into the couch.

"That's it, that's what you need. Scream all you want baby. I'm gonna seed this sweet ass, yes, I'm... yes!" He collapses on top of me and moans into my ear as he shoots. It's sexy as fuck. "Damn Finny, such a good boy."

"I did good daddy?"

He pulls out and rolls over, taking off the condom before pulling me up against him. "So good. I'm sorry I had to hurt you but it's for your own good, I promise." He pushes my hair off my forehead and kisses it. "I'll make it all better, you can have a bath and then I'll let you finish your movie before we go to bed."

"And my story?"

"Of course, darling, of course."

"Daddy?"

"Yes?"

I want a little bit more play and hope he'll give it to me. I could use some more talk. I wonder if I can get him to call me a slut again. He might not, knowing him, he might want to make sure it's okay first. "My ass feels so funny. I keep squeezing and it feels good but... I don't know, it's weird."

"That's because it misses my cock, baby. I told you, you need it. See?"

"It hurt so much and I hate it but maybe you're right, daddy, it feels better now."

"Next time might be a little bit easier but it might take a few for you to get used to me, we'll just have to wait and see."

I can't wait for next time.  "Daddy?"

"Yes Finny?"

"What's a slut?"

"A slut is a sweet boy who really enjoys being full of cock, Finny.  A slut is a good boy who knows how to make his daddy feel good.  Do you want to be my little slut?  Hmm?"

"Maybe daddy, maybe I can be a good boy if you keep your promise and fuck me a lot."  Seriously, if we can do this every weekend I will be a happy, happy boy.

"I always keep my promises, Finny."  Good to know.