Zoo

Emmett:

I didn't shave yesterday or this morning hoping that a bit of scruff will help Finn feel better. I felt like shit the other night, honestly, although I think I handled it pretty well and we got through it. The poor guy ended up working late again last night so I didn't seen him but I'm about to head over, pick him up and take him to the zoo.

I think he's going to love it. It's much bigger than people usually think and they have a little train that takes you from one end of the park to the other. Plus animals. Lots and lots of animals of every size, shape and color. I can't think of a better place to take a little.

"Hi Em!" He's grinning from ear to ear and sounds very eager. It's adorable.

"Did you put sunscreen on?" I texted him this morning to remind him since he got pink at Peter's but I want to be sure he remembered.

"Yep!"

"And you have on comfy shoes?" I ask, looking down. Yes, they look great.

He's sort of bouncing on the balls of his feet. "Yep! Can we go?"

"Since you did such a good job of getting ready, yes, we can go. Lock up." It doesn't take us long, just fifteen minutes up 83 and we're pulling into the huge lot. It's fairly busy, it is a Saturday in the summer, but that doesn't bother me. Finn and I will both be able to see just fine even if there are a bunch of children in front of us.

As soon as we walk in he spies the gift shop. "On the way out, you don't want to carry stuff all day" and he agrees, then sees the prairie dogs. "Lead the way." I'm happy to follow him around all day.

"Oh my god they're so cute!" he exclaims, squeezing to the side to get a better view.

"I love them" I admit. Their habitat is big and full of holes and there are constantly little heads popping up and cute little guys running to and fro. Sometimes I feel sorry for animals in zoos, the animals often don't have enough space to satisfy me, but these guys always look so happy that I can't help but smile.

Three hours later we've ridden the train, seen elephants, zebras, monkeys and so many others that I've lost count, and fed the giraffes. Finn laughed and laughed at the warthogs and oohed and aahed at the polar bears swimming next to us at the underwater window. Now we're eating a snack. It's not exactly anything healthy but it's a special day.

"Can we stop at the gift shop? I wanna look" he asks.

"Of course." I follow him in, curious to see what will catch his eye. He immediately grabs one of those pens with 8 different colors of ink, then goes to the wall of plushies.

"Stuffies are for babies, right?"

There's a long way from diapers to plushies. "Nah, get one if you want." Two teenagers at check-out are buying a huge one and I point them out. "See?"

He decides on a reasonably sized stuffed elephant and then wanders towards the shirts. "Maybe they have a fun one."

"I'm sure you can find one." He throws his hand over his mouth, points up at the display too quickly for me to see what he's pointing at and then rummages through the bins underneath. Then he holds up this:

"For you!" he says gleefully

How can I say no to that smile? "Okay." I'll have to be very careful about where I wear it but I can certainly wear it around the house in the evenings. And maybe to work, Peter would probably laugh his ass off. He decides he doesn't love any of the shirts, except mine, and forces me to let him pay. I'm not gonna cause a scene in a gift shop and since I spent most of the cash he gave me on sex toys, I'm not too bothered.

On the way home he rests his hand on my knee. "I had a really good time, Emmy.  Thank you."

"I'm glad."

"And I'm really, really looking forward to tonight."

Actually, "I thought we'd wait till tomorrow to go heavy, that is if you want to at all this weekend. I know you had a rough week and I'd like to spoil you rotten tonight." He removes his hand and inhales sharply but I'm too busy driving to even glance over; this merge is awful. "How does that sound?"

"Honestly?"

What kind of question is that? "Always."

"I will go along with whatever you want and I know I'll enjoy myself thoroughly but I... I just hoped, it's just that... could you be nice to me tomorrow?"

So that's a yes to going heavy this weekend. Okay. "Are you sure? We haven't done anything since, really, except the mornings and I... uh, I don't know what I'm saying. I don't want you to think that's all I want."

"Same!" He laughs. "I'm the one begging for it. I don't know, Em, I just feel like it could help me get this week out of my system, somehow. It's cathartic in a way, at least it was last time. I've been looking forward to those plugs since, what? Sunday? Definitely Monday when I started looking. Do you have them?"

"I do."

"When you said we'd do the small zoo and have time to play I just thought... sorry, I got my hopes up. We can do whatever."

He's right, I more than implied it, I've just given it some thought since then. "Darling." Damn, my pants are getting tight. I have to try to rearrange myself without hitting the gas pedal and ending up going 100 at the risk of losing my bumper. "I am up for whatever." Literally. "I just want to be with you and if that's what you need tonight, you're going to get it."

His hand reappears but this time his pinky is teasing my cock.  "Oooh, tell me again. Tell me I'm gonna get it."

"You rascal. You're gonna get it, Finny. You're teasing daddy and you're going to make it up to me. I think it's time for your second lesson, don't you?"

"Fuck yes, I mean, no? God I'm so confused" he jokes. "So Em, yes please and thank you and daddy, no, I don't like your lessons."

Thank god we're almost home.  One day I'm going to have to figure out how to say 'no' to that boy but apparently today is not that day.