Havre de Grace

Finny:

I'm nervous and excited and really tired but I'm too jittery to nap even though Emmy tells me I can. I look out the window because I've never been up here. He tells me how to say 'Susquehanna' and tells me that Havre de Grace is a tiny town that's right where the Susquehanna river meets the Chesapeake bay. Yes, it's the same one we take the huge bridge over but this is the top and it's not nearly so deep or wide. So cool!

They have a townhouse. It has stairs to the front door and windows to the basement on the ground. I peek but there are curtains. I'm carrying the chips and Emmy knocks on the door. It opens up and there's uncle Quincy! "Hey guys, come on in."

"Hi! I brought you chips" I tell him, holding them out. "Where's Rhys?"

He smiles and takes them from me. "You must be as excited as he is. Downstairs. Follow me and I'll show you the steps." We go through the living room and into the kitchen and he shows me the door.  It's a townhouse like Emmy's but much bigger.  It's twice as wide and longer.  "Do you want something to drink?"

"Yes please."

He goes to the cabinet and then turns towards Emmy but he just shrugs his shoulders. "Come pick a cup, Finny. Point to the one you want." Oh, he doesn't have any bendy straw cups but I don't want a baby sippy or a glass. "Wait, what about this one?" He pulls out one that has a flip up straw.

"Yes please."

I pick apple juice and he fills it up for me. "Go on down and play, buddy, we're gonna start supper soon."

Daddy grabs my wrist just before I open the door and gives me a kiss on my cheek. "Be a good boy, Finny."

He sounds really, really sexy. "I will." He opens the door for me and I scamper down. It's a toy room, a play room! There's a couch and a big bean bag chair and shelves full of toys. He has a big rug with a city on it and a huge block tower that is almost as big as he is.

Rhys jumps up and runs over. "Finny!" He's so cute, I've missed him. He's wearing a dinosaur t-shirt and shorts and he has even more freckles now. He hugs me really tight and then drags me towards the corner. "I'm playing cars."

He has a huge track built and so many hot wheels. He lets me pick two and shows me how to launch them. We have races and crashes and I really need to get some tracks for my house too. He tells me he has another box of track and gets it down, then asks me to help build some more. I'm having a blast.

"I've missed you, Rhys. It's nice to play again."

He looks at me and smiles. "Miss you too, Finny. I don't have many friends."

"I don't either."

"It's hard" he says and I realize he means being little but I'd been thinking about my life in general. "But at least I have daddy. He's the best."

He's so in love. "Uncle Quincy is awesome. I'm glad you two found each other, and I found Emmy."

"Wish we could find one more" he mumbles, then chooses a different car. This one is a truck and there's no way it'll make it around the turns but he loads it into the launcher anyway. "It's gonna CRASH!" He claps loudly when he says crash, then pushes the button and he's right, it goes halfway up the vertical loop and falls to the ground. "BOOM!"

One more couple? That would be nice. "Must be more daddies and littles. Baltimore is a big city."

"No, I'm the little. One more daddy."

Huh? "What?"

He waves me away. "Can't talk about it little."

"Are you always little at home?" I ask. I'm curious how they work.

"Always. No, big for our talks sometimes and at work but that's all. Hate being big but I guess I can try for you for a minute."

"Can I sit in your beanbag?" I've wanted to since I first saw it.

"Yep. It's my favorite. So squishy!"

I sort of leap onto it and laugh when it almost sucks me in. It's huge, the biggest one I've ever seen. "I don't understand, Rhys. A new daddy?"

"Yeah, so Quincy can have another big person and I can have someone else to take care of me." Oh. Oh. Huh. "We almost found someone, it was great sex but they didn't want to move up here with us."

"Wait, you have sex with other people?"

"Of course. Quincy likes watching other men fuck me. Sometimes I suck his cock while they do, that's fun!"

"So Quincy and the new daddy will fuck you?  That's a lot of lovies!"

He laughs.  "Yeah, but they'll fuck too.  Maybe I'll give up some of mine so they can have playtime but the new daddy will definitely have to fuck me too.  And we can have lots of threesomes.  I love those."

"I saw you sucking uncle Quincy's cock at the beach.  It was really hot.  And we heard you fucking once."

"You guys should play with us!"

I want to, actually but "I don't know if Emmy will want to."

"You should ask.  We can do lots of things!"

I have questions, so many questions but a shadow appears on the stairs and Emmy comes down. "Hey boys, dinner is almost ready. Wash your hands and come on up."

I'm still in shock but Rhys answers for us. "Okay Uncle Emmett, we'll come."  He grabs my hand and takes me towards the back and there's a bathroom down here.  It's such a cool basement.