Winner

Emmett:

This house is so big that even though we spent a ton of money and brought home an entire SUV full of stuff, it's still pretty much empty. I want to be back outside, that garden is a wet dream, but there will be time to play and dig and plan later. Now it's racing time and then I'm going to see about making Finn very, very happy.

"I forgot the cars, Em."

He's sad but I can fix that.  "I brought them, they're in my bag." Which is.... ah, there. I pull them out and hand him his remote control.

"Thank you! So, through the dining room first?"

That direction is fine with me but "what does the winner get?"

"Wine? Fucked?"

Both sound good but there's no way he's going to win, nope. "What if the winner gets to pick which room we fuck in first?" I counter.

"I'm not sure you lose in either scenario there, Em, but then again neither do I!" He laughs and zooms his car around in a circle. "You're on. Three laps!"

He takes off and I'm already behind but that's okay, I'll catch up. We run through the house, squishing each other in the hallway and trying to block lines of sight. He plays dirty and I love it. By the third lap I've given up. I'm tired and don't feel like running around this house again. I need to save my energy for what's coming next. He whoops and hollers as he crosses the finish line. "Alright darling, your choice. Which room should we christen first?"

"We bought a stool.'

"Yes we did."

"And I'd really like to put you over it, if you're willing of course." Wait, me over it? My mouth is hanging open a bit and he's smiling. "I really wanna pull your hair again, Em."

"I don't think that was the deal, darling."

"Pretty sure it was. Winner gets to pick which room."

He's forgetting one little detail.  "But you said the winner gets fucked, baby boy."

"No, I said that and you changed it, you wanted the prize to be the room. But Em, I'm fine either way. You've been all 'ugh ugh'" he grunts like a caveman and I immediately get it. Maybe I have been. "NOT that I've minded. At all! So maybe tonight's not great, that's fine. Just asked."

And he asks so rarely. And I didn't mind last time, not one bit. So it's fine, of course it is, I'm just surprised. "Darling, when do I ever say 'no' to you?"

"Do you want a list?" he sasses, fingers ready to count off.  Then he sees my face. "No? So is that a yes?"

"It was gonna be until you got all uppity, you little brat." He cracks me up, he does. I have a tendency to take myself too seriously and he manages to let me be fairly serious almost all the time yet not go too overboard. Every now and then he reminds me to relax and it's good for me, the balance and the reeling me back in gently.

"It's not my fault that you felt so good that I want more, Em."

"But it's your fault you came so quickly" I tease because that's actually my fault too and we both know it.

"Yeah. Sure. Well this time, Em, I plan on taking my time. Upstairs?"

"Only if you strip down to your undies and walk up first. Gotta get me in the mood, Finn."

"As if you're ever not. But look who's talking, fine" he says as he lifts his shirt over his head and pushes his shorts down. "Objectify me all you want, daddy, I don't mind." He winks at me which cracks me up and then sashays slowly up the stairs. "Is that enough ass shake for ya? Hmmm?"

It's probably a good thing he's being a dumb ass because otherwise I'd have him pinned against the stairs by now and be rutting against him. I keep my distance so I have a nice view and then follow him into our room. Oops, shit. "Finn? My bag is downstairs and you're topping so..."

"God damn it! Topping is hard. Fine, I will get it. FINE!" He's flying down the stairs and comes back winded, bag in one hand and wine in the other. "It's hea--" but he stops because I'm sitting on the stool naked and stroking myself.

"Come here" I tell him and he does. The energy shifts and we both know that we're serious now.

"You're gorgeous, Em, and make me feel so good that I just want to... to make you feel good."

I know what he means but he's having a hard time making sense because I'm mouthing his cock through his cute undies. "You do, but I like having my hair pulled, especially by you darling." That's it, there they are, pushing my hair back away from my face. This is going to be fun.

"First I want to drink wine off of you.  You don't mind, do you?"

"Not at all but I might wanna return the favor."

"Oh I'll make sure you get a taste, Emmett, don't worry."

So I don't.  "I'm all yours, Finn."

*** This book is almost finished and I don't want anyone to be surprised.  Maybe 5-7 more chapters?  I know, I know, but it's LONG and we're really getting there.   Fair warning :)