Package

*** NSFW picture coming up, hide your phones

Emmett:

I spent the rest of the day doing laundry in my new rocketship washer, playing with Marten, watching youtube and managing to install the water line I needed for the fridge, and stocking it well. I'm not sure when I got so old but really, I was never wild and crazy. Whatever bit of rebellious young man I ever had was handled quite thoroughly by the army. Once I got home I'd had enough of everything. Bars, noise, people, danger. I'm very happy in my little nest.

Finn texts me, apologizing again and thanking me for lunch and dessert. It didn't go according to plan, I'd hoped to have a sweet, loving session that we both enjoyed but I didn't get him off because after the argument, we had very little time.  That's okay, he didn't seem to mind and he has an amazon package arriving today.

Locke: You're welcome. You have a package waiting for you at home. Feel free to use or not use it to your heart's content.

Finny: Interest piqued. Tell me?

And ruin the fun I'm having?  Besides, maybe it'll help distract him during interviews.

Locke: No.

Finny: Something I can use, not wear? Huh, no idea.

Nope, his cute new undies and t-shirt are coming to my place. I found him a little matching set that I think he'll love. A little. I'm funny.

Three hours later he calls me and he's laughing. "You got me a unicorn dildo?!?!!?!"

"You mentioned it, not me. When I saw it, I had to."

"And it's rainbow!"

A definite benefit. "They had three sizes, I hope you enjoy this one since I couldn't take care of you at the office."

"It's huge, a smaller one would be plenty."

"That's the medium."

"WHAT? They make a bigger one? You're fucking with me."

No I'm not.  That's the whole point.  "I swear."

He suddenly sounds shy. "Can you, I mean can we talk while I uh, you know?"

Is he really asking that? Has anyone ever, EVER said no to that? Ever? "Of course darling. Facetime too, if you want."

"Not sure I can handle that, no, no, you'll have to settle for my voice. I have to get changed first though and take my contacts out, you know."

"Prep, yes, yes you do. Call me back whenever." I grab my laptop and pull up the picture so I can really visualize everything he's saying and then pull out my favorite dildo. It's been awhile and sounds good, especially if he's on the other end of the line doing the same. He doesn't make me wait too long. "Hey darling."

"Hi. I'm on my bed."

He's so cute. "Funny, so am I. I'm on my side and am about to lube up."

"Wait, you're? You're going to play too?"

"If you don't mind. I promise I'll pay lots of attention to you."

"Of course I don't mind Emmy I just, no, it's nice. I haven't done this, phone sex I mean, in like a million years and I was SO bad at it last time."

He seems to have no idea how incredibly sexy he is.  "I doubt that. Are you going to get yourself hard first?"

"Already am, I've been sort of miserable since lunch. Not that I mind!" he adds. "But yeah, I'm um on my front and I'm rubbing against the sheets."

That explains the rustling and it's a nice visual. Very nice. "Do they feel good against your cock, Finny?"

"Mmhmm, I wanna suck on it. I wonder what the spiral will feel like."

"You'll have to twist it once it's nice and deep in your ass Finny." It's the perfect time to shoot some lube up my ass and I can't help but moan. Yes, it's been way too long. "Suck on it. Do it while I start working this dildo in. I'm going to be so damn tight, Finny, it's going to take me awhile."

"Holy SHIT you're!! Oh god I thought you were going to jerk off, I mean, oh god you're playing, I mean you're...?"

"I'm gonna fuck myself just like you are, yeah. How deep in your mouth did you get, hmm? What color?"

"Ooh, do you know the? Of course you do. Most of the orange, I can do most of the orange without gagging."

"You're such a good cocksucker, baby boy. Lick it for me, all the way from the bottom to the tip."

He moans and I imagine he's doing it to my cock. I love his tongue. "I bet you can get it into your ass that deep, don't you think? You'll need lots of lube baby, remember that toys aren't supposed to hurt."

"No, that's your job. I remember, daddy."

I shiver and push the toy in a bit further, until I can really feel the stretch. "Oh damn, so good. Yes, my job, that's right Finny."

"You sound so good daddy, you're breathing hard."

"That's because my ass feels good and I'm stroking my cock. I want you to lube up the horn and rub the tip along your little boy slit."

"I will, okay." It takes him a moment but I know as soon as it's pressing against him because he sighs. "Feels so good."

"Do you want it? Keep teasing yourself until you really, really need it, until you can't stand not having it inside you."