Lovies and Lessons

Emmett:

I called dibs on the first shower and invited Finn to join me and he apparently took that to mean sitting on the toilet and talking to me while I shower. Not what I had in mind but it's fine.

"I think I need a danger word. I have a safe word so why not a danger word?" he asks.

My face was under the spray but "Danger word?"

"Yeah, for when I need you to be rougher. You've been gentle with me since I got back. And we have not had enough lovies."

"Lovies?" I'm not sure he's speaking english but he's right, I have been. He's been exhausted and working non-stop and I was just trying to love on him a little but maybe that's not what he needed.

"That's what Rhys calls it. He gets lots! Morning and night and also milkies before nap."

So lovies is sex, okay. "Milkies?" I sound like a fucking parrot but I'm fairly sure what that one means.  Still, best to be certain.

"Yeah. But I like morning daddy milk too, I don't know. But I want more lovies please."

So lovies is fucking and milkies is cum slash blow jobs.  Alright.  I can learn.  "I would like that too darling, but you've been really busy and usually exhausted by the time you get home." What kind of an asshole would I have to be to demand he put out after the days he has?

"I still want lessons. That's my danger word, okay? I should get a lesson every night. Rhys says I'll get used to it if we just practice more which is kinda what rough, sexy daddy says. So can we try? I don't care if I'm tired, I just have to lay there and let you make me feel good and I would feel better I think. I need it more than dinner, daddy."

"Tonight or in general? Either way you seem to need both."

"Tonight I need a lesson way more than pizza but at home I'm usually starving so maybe dinner and then lovies. I don't care. Hey, I have sand in my hair, are you done yet?" he asks just as I turn the water off.

"Yes. Get in here, grasshopper." I hop out and he dashes in before turning the water back on.

"Daddy?"

I was just about to go put some shorts on but "yes?"

You can make me sore for a few days, until vacation is over at least. I don't mind and maybe I'll be able to take you easier then. You worry too much and I don't need you to worry about me."

"Finny, there is no such thing as worrying about you too much. It's my job and I enjoy it."

"But if we have lovies once you always say I need a break. Especially after lessons and I don't want one. Please?"

He turns the water off after a record quick shower. When he comes out he practically pounces on me and steals my towel while kissing me. It's rather distracting but I'm not about to complain. "Lesson please daddy, please? Unless... Daddy? You want me, don't you?"

That is absolutely not ever a problem and not the issue. "Like crazy, darling, of course I do!" Fine. He needs to be fucked, he will be. Thoroughly. As often as he wants. Damn. Happy vacation to me. We had plenty of fun last night and this morning but if he needs a lesson tonight he'll get one. It only takes me about two seconds to decide to fuck him over the padded footstool in our bedroom and we have a towel with us, how convenient. "Get down there and don't move, Finny. Time to make Daddy feel good." He doesn't fight me much and soon the stool is supporting his weight.

I usually stretch him with plugs before going too rough but plenty of lube and a minute to adjust is going to have to be enough tonight. No, hell, he's not even getting that much time. I push in a few inches, give him ten seconds and then start working myself in. I'd usually go slower but he's actually doing pretty well. "Daddy!"

"That's it, that's what you need, isn't it?" It's nearly impossible to make myself do it but I manage to pull out. "Tell me what you want, slut."

"More, daddy. Do it again!"

Fine. That'll do for now. I sink back into his luscious heat and give him two or three good thrusts before I pull back out. "Does your little hole miss me?"

"Yes, wants all filled up, please."

That's all the restraint I have. I slam into him and fuck him mercilessly. He's panting and moaning and fairly incoherent and that's fine by me. My fingers usually have to hold him against me but he has nowhere to go so I reach up for his hair and tilt his head back. "You feel so good, Finny, so damn good. Such a good boy, just lay there and let me use you." I release his head and ask "You talked about Rhys' spankings, do you need some of your own?  Jealous?"

I know they're not his favorite and I don't really care right now, he said he wanted it rough. I smack each cheek once but can't be bothered to do more because I'm too busy fucking him. "Daddy, I'm a good boy."

"You are, you're MY good boy and that's why you only got two. Taking me so well, Finny, maybe I'll make you feel good. Would you like that?"

"Yes, yes please Daddy!" I lean forward a bit so I can reach him easily and stroke him in time to my thrusts. Apparently he likes the angle because he starts panting and begging "yes, yes yes, more."  I'm used to him playing along with the script when we go this hard and tonight he's not.  That's okay, I am more than happy to make him moan without it. 

"I'm going to fuck you again in the morning, Finny, you're gonna get more. You're gonna get all the cock you can handle and then some, baby boy. This is just the beginning" and then he's coming hard, squeezing my cock and pulling the cum from my balls. I'm right behind him, shooting deep. "Take it, take it all."

"Daddy" he sighs as I pull out. "Thank you daddy."

Being thanked for fucking him senseless will never get old. "I'm going to order pizza and you're going to lay right there and put on a show for the neighbors while I drip out of your ass. Don't move. I'm not sure I'm done with you yet."

I am, of course, but he loves the mental stuff as much as the physical. "Whatever you want daddy, I'll be good."

This is going to be a very weird couple of days. I really, really hope we get to come back after his meeting on Wednesday because it's too late tonight but one of these days I want to fuck him out on the deck once it gets dark. We definitely need to get into that pool...  Silly me, I thought he wanted to go to the beach on vacation but it may very well turn into a fuckfest instead.  I'm good with that.