Big ideas

***My hubby just called me the boy smut Dirk Gently. Everything is connected lol.

***Also, it's allie3ga 's birthday. It's a big one that ends in 0. Happy day, happy year, happy life lady!!

Emmett:

I decide to make breakfast for everyone and that way Quincy and Rhys can focus on packing up. Besides, tomorrow we won't get anything fancy so today will help balance it out. I'm going easy, french toast and because even I think like a 12 year old now and then, I bought sausages. I mean with the four of us in the house, how could I choose bacon?

I plan on letting Finny sleep but when I look out, Rhys is giving Quincy a blow job by the pool. I'm surprised only because I know they normally fuck in the mornings; maybe they didn't want to wake us up. I decide that Finnegan will hate me if I let him miss it. "Rise and shine sleepyhead. Put on shorts and come downstairs with me and if you're quiet and sit on the bar stool, I think you'll get to see a show."

He woke up half grumpy but my words are sinking in and he side-eyes the window. "Kay, I'm coming."

"No but Quincy might soon. Down you go." I tap his bum as he pulls up his shorts and he flies down the stairs.

When I walk into the kitchen he is unabashedly staring. "So hot daddy."

"Mmhmm." Quincy is seated, his legs spread and head tipped back onto his palms. Rhys is a bit harder to see because Quincy was thoughtful enough to mostly hide them from our view but I can tell he's wearing cute pajamas. I start the coffee, peek again, and then pull the sausage, eggs and milk from the fridge.

"I want mine too, daddy."

That I did NOT think about before bringing him down. "Later, darling." We can both go one morning without; last night was, damn.

"We can go outside and do it now" he offers. I'm tempted, honestly, but there are lines and I think this one needs to be discussed between the four of us. Granted, Quincy doesn't seem to have his line in quite the same place so I doubt he'd care. "Fine. Guess kissing is okay" he teases.

That's funny because he was worried about it when we first met. "Yeah, definitely." They've finished and Rhys is up on his lap. I pour us each a cup of coffee, snap the lid on Finnegan's, and sit down with him while the sausage cooks.

"What you making, daddy?"

"French toast and sausage, plus we have yogurt and fruit."

"I guess that will fill my tummy even though it is very, very empty." Poor thing. He's also tenting his shorts so I reach over and play with him a little. "Not helping, daddy."

"I'm helping myself, baby boy. What's the rule?"

He thinks for a minute, his tongue peeking out from the side of his mouth. "I let you do whatever you want?"

I kiss his cheek. "That's the one." Definitely my favorite rule although him stripping when he gets home is way up there too.

Quincy and Rhys walk in and Rhys jumps right up and sits next to Finny while Quincy gets him some milk. "Can I steal some of this coffee?" he asks.

"Help yourself, we're done with it" I tell him. "I'm making breakfast if you guys wanna eat, probably take 15 or so."

"We will take you up on that, Emmett, thank you" he says, leaving his mug with creamer in it next to the coffee pot. "Bunny, shower time."

"Can't I just take a pool shower?" he asks, his whole head turned towards the double doors.

"No, no more pool. Let's go."

They head upstairs and it's quiet. All I can really hear is the light sizzling of the sausage while it steams. It's nice though, that Finn and I have gotten to this point, that we can just exist together without either of us being uncomfortable. I get up and heat up the big pan and turn the oven on to warm so I can finish up breakfast. "Finn, what did you decide about the tattoo?"

"I wanted to get it to remember the trip but I wanna swim so I think I'm just gonna buy the house instead. Then we can come whenever we want and I'll get more ink soon."

I almost drop the skillet. "What? This house?" It has to be worth a million. Has to.

"Yeah. Don't you love it?"

Is that the point? How is that the point? "I do but it's a house, Finn." A very expensive house that neither of us actually need.

"I'm going to get one in Baltimore too, will you help me pick it out and move in with me?"

What has this morning turned into? I just barely finished my coffee and now we're talking about moving. "Whoa, slow down there grasshopper."

"I want a garage before winter comes and honestly, I don't feel super safe in your neighborhood, Emmett. With you, of course but when I come home late at night it's... I should, probably, but I don't."

"There's no reason for you to feel unsafe, Finn."

"You have a deal with your neighbor so no one steals your car, Emmett. And it's not THAT nice of a car" he adds. True, it's shit, but. "We could use a bit more space. Look, you can keep your house if you want, I'm not saying you have to sell it."

I'm beating these eggs a bit harder than I need to. I have to sell the house to help him with his, I'm not gonna live there like a kept man although look at me, I just need an apron and I'd be pretty much there. I could probably rent mine out and use that money... this is too much for this early in the morning. I decide to say nothing at all until I can think about it.

"Are you mad?"

"No, just have a lot of thinking to do about all of that, Finny."

"That's fair, I've been thinking too. I wanna stay with you though, I like living with you. Do you have to think about that part?"

"No, not at all. That part is perfect, darling."