Rhys

*** Cutie Patootie Rhys.  For those who aren't familiar, it's pronounced 'Reece' which matters because if you're saying it wrong in your head, one of his nicknames won't make any sense hahaha.

  For those who aren't familiar, it's pronounced 'Reece' which matters because if you're saying it wrong in your head, one of his nicknames won't make any sense hahaha

Finnegan:

Rhys is adorable. He's several inches shorter than me and has cute freckles.  He's wearing a dinosaur t-shirt that's too big and he keeps pulling at the hem. Quincy doesn't seem so scary now but he sure does when he yells. I shouldn't have been so loud but I was just so surprised! And now they want to play golf together? Well Rhys does. Maybe Emmy and Quincy don't. "It's not up to me."

"Very good manners, Finn" Quincy says. "That's what we talked about Rhys, remember?"

"Yes daddy but I get so excited! So can we?" he asks, looking at both the daddies.

Emmy walks right up to my side and puts his arm around my waist. "Fine with me" he says, then whispers "it'll be good for you" in my ear.

"Alright, we'll wait for you to finish up this hole and then we can restart the next one" Quincy says and that's that. We have friends.

"Emmy?" I ask quietly as soon as we're mostly alone.

"Yeah?"

"It's scary that people know about me." I'm trying really hard to stay in littlespace but failing. This is the worst thing that can happen, someone finding out about me.

"It's like coming out to gay people, darling, it's not scary. I think it's great that you get to meet someone else that's like you. It's just golf." He kisses my cheek and then sinks his ball in. "Two! Your turn Finny."

My hands are shaking and I end up with a pitiful four. Then it's time to round the corner. "Hi Finn" Rhys says as soon as he sees me. "You can go first."  

I wonder if Quincy made him say that but either way, maybe he's not so bad. "That's nice but you've been waiting and I got to play. Besides, you're the youngest. You can go."

He aims for the secret short-cut through the dino tail but it bounces back at us. He pouts but doesn't say anything and I manage to get my ball through the tail but it doesn't go in the hole. Still, it's closer than it was. Then Quincy goes and finally it's daddy's turn but he laughs and holds up his ball. "We have a slight problem."

It's the same blue as Quincy's! He and I laugh but Rhys says "I fix it!" He starts pulling balls out of his pockets or, I'm actually not sure where they were. He has six extras!

"Rhys!" Quincy's mad. "Where did you get those?"

"From the shop, daddy." I didn't know Rhys could be so quiet.

"Did you have permission to take all of those?"

"No."

"So why did you?"

"I just borrow them! I want ALL the colors and we can put them in at the end like a rainbow! I'mma give em back!"

"Yes, yes you are." Quincy is shaking his head. He's obviously mad. "And you'll also get a spanking when we get home."

"No!" Rhys argues. "I give back!" A spanking? Ouch.

"Doesn't matter, you still can't take things that don't belong to you. Spanking, play time, nap time" he marks off with his fingers. "Now give me the white one." He takes it from Rhys and replaces his ball, putting that one in his pocket. "I'm only letting us finish the game because you admitted you had them." A spanking AND a nap? Poor Rhys.

"I know daddy. Thank you daddy. I sorry."

"I know, bunny. Now, move out of the way so Uncle Emmett can play."

Daddy lines up and with a light swoosh he gets a hole in one! Rhys and I are both very excited and daddy looks almost embarrassed. "I got lucky. You guys finish up now." It takes me and Rhys a few tries and when we finish, daddy and Quincy are talking. Maybe daddy needs another daddy friend. I decide to be nice and not complain about sharing him for today.

The next time the daddies are busy I tell Rhys that "I'm sorry you have to get a spanking. AND a nap!"

He giggles. "I was bad so I get a spanking so I won't do it no more. I'm little, I need naps. I likes dem and I get tired after playtime. But after that we are doing slides. Our hotel has big slides and a river and a dragon that shoots water out of its mouth. I saw pictures! But our room isn't ready so we playing dinosaurs! Daddy?"

"Yes Rhys?"

"Can Finn and Uncle Emmett come to the slides?"

"No, we're building a big sand castle" I tell him. "Emmy promised we'd go back and build it today."

Daddy backs me up. "I did, I promised him. Sorry Rhys."

Finally Quincy gets a chance to speak. "Maybe another day."

"I know!" Rhys says, all smiles. "After nap we go beach and build sand castles and tomorrow we do slides!" He takes my hand and I don't really mind it. "I can help. I'm a big helper, the best helper! Isn't that right daddy?"

Daddy says "It's up to you Finny, slides tomorrow does sound fun. But we have to leave after lunch so it would have to be the morning." Right, stupid trip to stupid work.

Quincy gives up. "Okay, you win this one Rhys. IF you're a good boy and take a nap we can go to the beach afterwards if you really want to wait on the slides."

"I wanna play with Finn" he answers. 

 He's cute and he's growing on me.  "Okay, that's fine with me."

We leave the daddies to sort out the details while we move to the next hole and before I know it, Rhys is rolling eight balls from lightest to darkest into the chomping dinosaur mouth at the end of the course.

When we're back in the car, daddy asks me if I had fun. "I did. It was weird at first but Rhys is nice."

"Yeah, they both seem nice. Glad you two are getting along."

"He makes me sort of jealous though." Maybe I shouldn't admit that.

"Why?"

"He's so cute. He's little. A little little. I feel huge and ugly next to him."  And he has freckles.  I mostly get them on my shoulders.

He grabs my knee. "Enough of that. You are the perfect size. I wouldn't want to give up a single inch." He realizes what he said because he laughs. "You're just right, Finny, don't worry."

"But he's cute."

"Sure, but so are you and you're my favorite boy. Plus you have great ink.  He was looking at it all day, I think he's jealous of you."

That's nice of him to say.  "Maybe."

"Hey, did the spanking conversation bother you?"

I didn't wanna bring it up, I'm glad Emmy did. "I was kinda worried for him at first but he said it's okay and I guess I don't want to do that but if it works for them it's okay."

"I agree completely. Good. Our relationship doesn't have to look like theirs, Finny. It can be whatever we want it to be, whatever we need."

Quincy's countdown goes through my head.  "Do you think he meant playtime like toys or?"

"Pretty sure he means sexy playtime, grasshopper." I can't help but giggle, it's so cute when he says it.