He-man

Finnegan:

The bath feels fantastic but I don't stay in too long because 1. movie, 2. I've been in water all day and 3. Emmy is out in the bedroom on the phone. He told me it was his dad which may be really, really confusing for him right now. I crack myself up. I get myself settled on the couch and he comes down looking upset. "I'm sorry, I wanted to help you out of the tub. You shouldn't have to do this right now."

"I'm okay. Can you sit with me?" And somehow I am. Did I prefer last time when he wrapped me all up? Of course. Am I incapable of drying myself off and slipping on some undies? No.

"Of course, let me get us something to drink."

I didn't realize how thirsty I am until he says that. "Please!" I suck down about half the bottle and he's watching me, wide-eyed, when I finish.

"You must have gotten into trouble in college, Finn. That's a heck of a chug." I shrug because my brain immediately tries to think of a sucking cock joke. Swallowing, am I right? All the better to suck your cock with, my dear? No, crap, now it's too late. "Need anything else?"

"Just you."

"I hope you're not too sore, Finn, was that too much?"

"Shhh, movie. I'm okay. Can we talk about it tomorrow?" I wanna stay in the little bit of headspace I have and watch my movie. Then it's story time. I can adult tomorrow.

"Of course, sorry." There's only about 20 minutes left and I look at the clock when it's over. "It's the weekend, you can stay up a little later if you want to."

I do, but story. Plus, he looks tired. "No, wanna snuggle. You'll read to me?"

"I promised, didn't I? Brush your teeth first and I'll meet you up there."

"Kay." He has adult house crap to do but I don't. I just have to brush my teeth and climb into bed and it's glorious. He brings me up my night cup and then steals the bathroom for a minute. I worry that he's worried. As he's climbing in to bed I tell him "I had a lot of fun tonight daddy, lots."

He smiles at me and kisses my cheek. "Good. Me too, darling. Now, chapter three."

*** *** ***

Sunday morning I have to almost beg him to fuck my face. He's sure as hell into it once he does and I think he's just worried that it might be too much but it's my ass that's sore, not my throat. I shower first, like always because I am definitely stickiest, then lounge around until he's done.

"Let's scrounge up something for breakfast" he says and I am definitely all for that plan.

"Do you have any cereal?"

"I do. Or I could make waffles, or eggs."

His kitchen is much better stocked then mine. "Um, then I want waffles please."

"You got it." I sit at the table because I can see him from here and he reaches into a cabinet and grabs a box of pancake mix. A bowl, spoon, measuring cup and waffle iron appear and then he opens the box. It's new and he pulls the full bag up a little bit so that he can get a good grip on it. Then he pulls. Too hard. Pancake mix erupts like Mt. Vesuvius and flies through the air, covering half the kitchen.

"Careful He-man" I joke, trying not to breathe it in or laugh too hard.

"Shit!"

"You're only supposed to be rough with me, Emmy, not with everything!" He was pissed but now he's smiling and he sits down next to me. He has mix in his hair, on his shoulders and all over his shirt. "You made a mess."

"Yes I did. Let me get this cleaned up real quick and I'll see if there's enough left to make some waffles." He brings out the vacuum and then wipes down most of the surfaces in the kitchen. "I'm gonna need a shower, I think."

I'm not arguing, he's right. "I can make the waffles."

"No, damn it, you're gonna let me take care of you a little bit before you run away back to the big, bad world."

Not arguing with that either. "Okay, I'll wait." While he's gone I think about his big, bad world comment and I realize that it's Sunday and I should be in mass. I've missed a few weeks lately and after yesterday I probably need it more than ever. I can still make the late mass if I leave after breakfast and I have a suit here. Yes, I should go; it'll do me good.

"Back, let's make some waffles." He was quick. The waffles don't take long either and he gives me the first one. I'm halfway done when he sits down and I tell him that I want to leave in about half an hour so I can make it to mass. "I have no problem with you going to church Finn, none, but I was hoping we'd talk today. I think we need to. Any chance you want to come back afterwards?

I wasn't expecting that and honestly I should just go home because I've monopolized most of his weekend but he's asking and I don't want to go back to my apartment. Work is going to suck this week because of my Monday being all screwed up and even though I am sexually more than satisfied, I still want to be with him. "If you want. Sure you're not tired of me yet?"

"Not at all, darling."

"Okay then, I will. I'll be gone two, two and a half hours or so?"  I have no idea what traffic will be like on a Sunday.

"That's fine.  Now that you've agreed to come back I have to warn you that I'm going to my dad and stepmom's for dinner.  You're welcome to come, or not, and you can spend the night, or not.  Whatever you need, Finn."

Well that complicates things.  "Parental units is a big step, Em.  Can I decide after church?"

"Yep.  I'm going to the grocery store, do you want anything?"

"More waffle mix?" I offer.

"Yes, smart alec, I will get more waffle mix.  Anything else?  Anything you'd like for snacks, or for supper this week?"

"Um, I like popcorn a lot.  Whatever you make is always yummy."  That's probably not super helpful.  "Can I give you some money for groceries?  Please?  It's not fair for you to buy it all and then do the cooking too, Em.  Please?"

"Fine, if you wanna toss me $20 I'll put it towards groceries but that's it, you've gotta stop offering."

Not happening.  I kiss him quickly on his cheek and then run upstairs to change.  On my way out I leave $100 on the coffee table and remind myself to stop by an ATM on the way back so I have cash for lunches this week.