Pool Adventures

Emmett:

I wasn't sure what to expect when I came out; there could have been a work of art on the concrete or what I got which are some very well done scribbles. I tell him dinner is in the oven and he hands me a triceratops. I'm not sure exactly how to hold it because the lake is done from above and the trees and mountain, no wait, it's a volcano, are done from the side. I decide it doesn't matter.

He has the T-rex in one hand and is flying the pterodactyl around in the other. "So what's the plan? I don't want you to eat me" I tease.

"No, that's mean. I won't eat you daddy."

"Good. Maybe we should be friends and go on an adventure." Aren't we already?

"Okay!!"

He's looking to me and I have not watched a dino movie in quite awhile. Um, a mission. A dino-friendly mission. "How about we go searching for something?"

"Like what?" He perches his pterodactyl in the tree and walks his t-rex over towards me.

"How about a special tree with a surprise?" I grab the same colors he's used for his other tree and make a new one a few feet away. "It has two trunks, that's how we'll find it, and a treasure box inside."

"I love it!  There should be a river to cross" he says, drawing one between us and the goal

"I love it! There should be a river to cross" he says, drawing one between us and the goal.

We've found the treasure box and I've given him a riddle to solve when my phone beeps. "Dinner time, let me check on it and then we need to finish our adventure quickly so we can eat."

"Okay, we can do it!"

He's so excited. I love his Finny voice. He doesn't sound child-like really, even though his words sometimes are. He's not faking a voice or anything. He just sounds happy and excited and he's thinking hard about the riddle, I can tell. I pull the chops out of the oven, cover them with a towel and put the veg in the microwave.

"I'm thinking about the riddle, daddy" he says when I come back out "but I need a hint."

It's a good one, one my mother taught me ages ago. A hint, eh? "Okay, it's usually white or brown." Too much of one, really, but dinner is ready and I know he wants to solve it.

"So something you can't use until you break it" he repeats. "Something white and brown."

"Yep. White OR brown" I stress. "It doesn't change colors, it only comes in two. Wait, they have blue ones sometimes now, I don't know. At the store they come in two."

"Another hint!" he says. "You buy it at a store?"

"Yep. And dinosaurs had them!" I'm actually amused at that one and the look on his face is priceless.

"Dinosaurs don't have stores, daddy."

"I know."

He laughs and jumps up. "Eggs! You break an egg to eat it and you buy it at the store and dinosaurs lay eggs!"

"You got it. Let's go eat dinner and then we can swim afterwards."

"What's our prize?"

"I'll give that to you after we swim, grasshopper. Looking forward to it." I get a wry smile in return. After dinner on his new plate we get changed. I spray his shoulders and he does his nose and cheeks because even though there is no way he can get burnt right now, I refuse to risk it. He complains but does it anyway.

I bring out some drinks and the lube because I definitely plan on taking him out here once it's dark, and blow up the two extra toys. He jumps right in and uses two to float, one under his knees and one behind his head. "Feels great daddy, come in with me."

"Rather come in you" I mumble just loud enough for him to hear me before jumping in.

"Naughty daddy!"

"It's not my fault you make me crazy, Finny." We swim around for awhile, play a game of marco polo, play a weird netless version of beach volleyball and then he hops out and opens his bracelets. He puts three together and makes me a necklace, does the same for himself and then asks me to put a bracelet on each of his wrists. "We look very snazzy."

He decides to repurpose his bracelets as dive toys and spends fifteen minutes collecting them from the bottom of the pool over and over. When he's tired I put them back on for him but don't let him escape. I pull him against me and hoist him up and he wraps his legs around me and his arms around my shoulders. "Hi daddy."

I answer him with a kiss, trailing down his neck until he giggles and then stops giggling and starts breathing hard. "I'm going to fuck you out here, Finny, what do you think about that?"

"You... what!??"

"I" I repeat slowly "Am going to fuck you like the little whore you are, bent over that table. I'm going to muffle your screams with a towel so the neighbors don't hear you begging for more, or to stop, either way works for me baby boy." I sneak my hand right down the back of his trunks and tease his bud with my fingertip. "How does that sound?"

"Oh. I, I think it sounds fun daddy."

"Good." He hops out and I'm right behind him. I drape one towel over the table to cushion him a bit and he folds one up for under his head. As soon as I get his trunks yanked down I bend him forward, step out of mine and sink to my knees so I can work him open. He yelps and then sighs as I caress him with my tongue.

A few minutes later I'm sinking into him, working him open with my cock instead. It's much less gentle but he's taking me beautifully and managing to stay fairly quiet. I reach around and stroke him and he's hard and almost as desperate as I am and I have gotten over my fear of asking for too much when he's been working. No, he's right, he needs this and so do I.

He comes right after I do, squeezing me hard as he shudders. We both stumble inside and through a quick shower and soon we're in bed. His head is on my shoulder as I try to read one-handed. After our chapter, he kisses my neck. "Thank you."

"You're welcome Finny. Think you can sleep now?"

"Yeah, I was up early. This morning feels like yesterday, I don't know how to explain it."

I know exactly what he means, it feels very distant and I guess it is. Physically and mentally. "I understand. Get some rest, we'll have a good day tomorrow."

"I can't wait. Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"I love you, lots."

He's waiting for me to say something but I'm sort of choked up and having a hard time breathing. "Love you too, darling."

"Night night."

"Sleep tight, Finn."