Inspection

Finnegan/Finny

I expect him to turn down my offer but he says "Sure, darling" and heads back for the kitchen. I actually get to help and he lets me do some of the cleaning up, too. He must be tired. I napped today, he didn't. He also drove. Granted, he didn't go down the water slides for hours either, but still.

"So, this afternoon? On a scale of one to ten, slow to crazy day at the office, where does today rank?" he asks me out of the blue.

Weird question and I'm not sure how to answer. "It wasn't bad." I only had one thing to do, one major problem to deal with and there were very few interruptions. "Three?"

He tilts his head back and closes his eyes. "Jesus." His neck is accessible so I crawl over and attack it. He's got this spot just below where his beard ends that makes him squirm a little. "Be careful there, baby boy. Don't start something that you don't want me to finish."

Him calling me baby boy does all sorts of things to me. It makes my stomach do a little flip flop and my whole chest get warm and it also makes my undies seem rather small. I whisper in his ear "I'd love for you to finish it, daddy."

He grabs my hips and pulls me around so he can kiss me. Maybe he's paying me back for earlier. More like returning the favor though. "I'm tired enough to fuck you how you've been wanting it but we'd better be in bed because I may not move afterwards."

Seems fair. I'm not sure what he means though, tired enough? Maybe to skip the prep, since he's tired. That makes sense. I'm sore, honestly, but I don't care. I need him. "I can do some of the work, daddy, don't worry."

I race up before him, grab the lube and strip out of my restrictive undies. When he appears in the doorway I'm on my back, two fingers lubing my ass while I stroke my cock. "Damn boy, that is a pretty picture. You're gonna be a good boy tonight, aren't you?"

"Yes daddy, need you."

I expect him to flip me over when he crawls onto the bed and I'm halfway there but he stops me and throws my knees over his shoulder "I should make you suck my cock but you looked so pretty getting ready for me that I think you deserve a treat." He lubes himself quickly and then he's pushing against my bud and working me open with steady thrusts. "This morning wasn't enough, was it?"

God he feels good. Exquisite. I don't love the tinge of pain but I do love being with him. "No, no daddy. Need more."

"Because you're a little cockslut, aren't you?"

My mind briefly wonders if he said little as in a little or... fuck, I can't think. He's tipped forward and pounding he hard and I have to focus on inhaling because air only seems to be going out. I'm stroking myself off as fast as he's fucking me and my orgasm takes me by surprise. "Fuck! Yes!"

He pulls out and starts jacking himself off while he kisses me and then shoots all over my stomach. It's kind of him; getting fucked when you're no longer hard isn't nearly as much fun. I am covered in cum and not complaining but "we made a mess."

"Yeah, gonna need to shower. I'll start the water." I let him because he's on top and just makes it there faster but I grab us a towel and hop in as soon as it's not frigid. He waits another minute and then steps in behind me. "Glad you enjoyed yourself, darling."

I did. A lot. "I guess I needed to release some tension from this afternoon maybe?"

"I guess so. Maybe you're right, maybe you do need to be fucked every night. Can't have you going to sleep all tense."  He runs his hands down my back and massages my lower back.  It's heaven.

"That feels so good.  Almost as good as earlier but you're right, I'm sure I'll sleep better."

"Mmmhmm. I'll find my kindle."

Yay, story!!

*** *** ***

I honestly didn't think, back when I did it the first time, that I'd still enjoy sucking Emmy's cock every morning but it's perfect and I love it and I've missed it. Yes, morning fucks are good too but this is somehow very us. I love it. He's sleeping soundly again as I put on one of the new ties he picked out yesterday and by 7:00 I'm out the door. The inspector isn't due until 9 but I need to get some work done before then.

I call Jerrod and explain that he's good to go, read through resumes and make notes to Megan about two that I'd like to schedule for an interview, clear my inbox and go through the mail that's arrived while I'm gone and then, as soon as the work day starts, I go have a very unhappy conversation with the accounting department. Before I know it, it's show time.

We walk through the site with Jerrod who thankfully has shown up. The inspection seems to go well and by 10:30 I'm back in my office. I call my father and tell him all about yesterday and my first failure. He says to shake it off and that it's handled. He agrees that I really need some accounting help and I promise to make it a priority. He asks again to meet Emmett and I agree to run it by Em and plan something soon.

When I get home, Emmy and Marten are playing. "I dropped all your new stuff at the dry cleaners and picked up what you had there. It's in your closet" he tells me as I strip.

The man is a miracle worker. "Thank you!"

"I'm scared to ask but how did everything go this morning?"

I was scared too but "Actually, fine. Megan was right, it's slow. I mean, I did this once before but now I have suppliers set up and employees so it's a whole new ballgame."

"Does that mean you're free the rest of the week?"

"Yes and I'm going upstairs right now to put on beach clothes!" As soon as I say it I can see it. The blue house, the pool we still haven't used, the beach. Rhys and Quincy and golf and dinosaurs and slides and pizza and me. Me being me. Little me. I need more of it like I need air. "Can we go soon?"

I didn't need to yell, Emmy is carrying Marten up the stairs. "As soon as the dryer is done, had to wash our sheets."

Worth it.  "Do I have to drive?" I ask. 

"Nope.  Backseat for you, kiddo."  How does he know?  Both what I need and how to make me feel okay about it?    "Got some things for you this morning, too. "

"A present?"

"Yep, in your suitcase."

I unzip it and flip it open and tucked in a corner are dishes.  There's a divided plate, bowl and cup with a lid and bendy straw.  They have transformers on them!  "I love them!"

"Got you a little something for the trip, too, since you liked Rhys' snack containers.  One's in  my backpack ready to go.  And there may be a few toys, too."

"Emmy!  Too much."

"I went to the dollar store, relax.  Besides, now that you're paying me rent I am rolling in it."

He's silly.  "Okay."  I hear the buzzer and he smiles.  "We can go!"

"In five minutes.  Be ready.  I'm gonna make the bed and we can load the car."