Author's Note

May gusto lang akong sabihin, you'll miss the show kung pumunta agad kayo sa last chapter ahaha. Hey hindi ganon katagal ang isang chapter. One chapter is equivalent to 1k words, kaya hindi ganon katagal ang pagtapos ninyo sa isang chapter 🤧

Please read this!

Please be aware that I am not that good enough. I'm still learning so please bare with it. Thank you for understanding.

Wait! Basahin niyo muna ito. Kung hindi, hindi ko ito ipapabasa sa inyo! Hmmft. Joke ahahah.

Scroll down baby.... Scroll down....

This story was made by myself. Please don't try to copy or steal it from me. This story is very precious to me, so please don't try to steal it from me.

I know you can do by your own. That's why, I am encouraging you to make your own stories.

That's all. Be my friends just chat me if you want.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are product of imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, local or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

SOME MATERIALS HERE IN THIS BOOK LIKE GRAPHICS, PHOTOS, QUOTES, SONGS AND LYRICS ARE BORROWED, NOT MINE.
CREDITS TO THE RESPECTIVE OWNERS.

Hello sa inyong lahat.

This is my 3rd fantasy stories.. Wohoooo..

Expect the unexpected, let your imagination work para mas maintindihan ang story na ito. More funny moments, more magics, more supernaturals and more different things, places, species and many more.

So ready for the adventures? A growing love stories?

Ready to fight the enemies? Ready to fight until death?

OK then.....

Welcome to Magical Academy!