Turning back Time

*Clockwork's POV*

A portal opens near the broken baracade. Clockwork steps out. Time was still frozen around him. "How did you escape from the Ghost Zone?" He asks himself. Shortly after Danny Phantom steps out of the portal, a golden gear medallion was worn around his neck.

"Seems that rogue ghost is at it again. Why always here at Wickers Bend?" Danny asks.

"To cause as much pain and destruction as possible. Past the baracade, down the slope, and over the edge and into the ravine. She would not have survived."

"Then why interfere?"

"Because its not her time. Her time will come but it won't be caused by a rogue." Clockwork pushes a button on his staff and things started to go into reverse. The car comes back over the edge and goes up backwards up the slope. It continues backwards to the broken baracade. "This is where it should have happened. This accident. She will survive but barely." Clockwork sees the rogue at the wheel of Y/n's car. "Your not supposed to be here." The rogue ghost flies off and Danny flies off after it.

Clockwork watches Danny leave and then proceed to put things in place to where they should be. He couldn't interfere too much or it would mess up the time line. Using his powers, he lines up Y/n's car to where it would collide with a tree. The accident would still happen but it wouldn't result in her death. Clockwork looks over his work before he unfreezes time. "Time in," said Clockwork as he pushes the button on his staff again. He watches as Y/n's car careens downhill and crashes into the tree it went by earlier on its first path down the slope. He watches as the airbag deploys. "Now things are right for now.  Now for as that rogue..." Clockwork turns around and was about to step into the portal when Danny lands on the ground next to him.

"He got away. I tried," said Danny trying to catch his breath. "At least it's the weekend and i...." He looks down the slope to the wreckage of Y/n's car. "I'm going to make the call." Danny pulls out his phone and was about to make the call.

"Wait," said Clockwork. He turns invisible and Danny follows suit.

A car pulls up to the ruined baracade. Out of the car steps Vlad Masters. He was on the phone with 911 calling in the car crash.

"Why is he..."

Clockwork silences Danny. "If he doesn't make the call, she will die. I just corrected the path that the rogue had caused. Now only time will tell."

Danny looks at Clockwork. "Was that supposed to be a bad joke? That was so bad I couldn't tell if it was or not."

"We must go. It's best now if events proceed like the should," said Clockwork before he steps though the portal to the Ghozt Zone. Danny follows before the portal closes in on itself.

*Vlad's POV*

Vlad was driving along, making his way to Wickers Bend when he sees the car ahead of him hit a patch of ice and run through the baracade. He brings his car to a stop right as the car crashes into a tree halfway down the slope. He quickly pulls out his phone and dials 911.

"911. What's your emergency?"

"I'm driving along Wickers Bend and the car a head of me had hit a patch of black ice. It just ran though the baracade and crashed into a tree," said Vlad.

"Repeat your location again?" The emergency dispatch operator asks.

"Wickers Bend. Be careful. The road is icy along the way."

"Okay then. Well send emergency vehicles to your location ASAP," said the emergency dispatch operator before they hang up.

Vlad makes his way to the broken baracade. He didn't see any smoke coming from the engine, which was a good sign. He makes his way down the slope, being careful not to lose his footing. Once he gets to the car, he is taken back by surprise. It was the server girl from Lunar Oasis. "Now isn't this a surprise," said Vlad. "When I said good things would happen in your future in the note I gave you, I didn't mean something like this."

*Y/n's POV*

Y/n was in a lot of pain. If her airbag of her car didn't deploy like it was supposed to she'd be in even worse shape.  She didn't know which was worse. The fact she was in pain or the fact that the cold winter air made the pain feel even worse. She sees slight movement out of her left eye but couldn't see very well since her eyes were clouded by tears. "Hello?"

"Are you okay?" Vlad asks.

It takes a few minutes for Y/n's pain induced thoughts to register who it was. "Vlad...why are you..." She starts to cough, covering her mouth with her hand. "How bad..."

Vlad could see the blood in her hand and knew she was in worse shape than she appeared to be in. "Bad. I've already called for help."

"Did you know Wickers Bend is haunted?" Y/n asks before she has another coughing fit.

"Don't talk."

"A ghost grabbed my steering wheel and drove me off the road." Y/n laughs weakly. "Am I going to die?"

"I said don't talk!?" Vlad snaps. He look back up the slope and could see flashing red and blue lights. He whistles to get the emergency responders attention. "Hey! She's down here!"

"Don't leave me." Y/n reaches for Vlad's hand and grabs a hold of it. "I'm scared."

Vlad knew at this point it was useless to tell Y/n to stop talking. "What's your name?"

"It's Y/n..." Y/n closes her eyes. "I'm going to go to sleep now..."

"Hey stay awake." Vlad had to think of something to make sure Y/n stayed awake until the emergency responders got to her. "Tell me about Lunar Oasis."

"It's got good food and...." Y/n mumbles incoherently. She was struggling to stay awake.

After a few minutes the emergency responders get to Y/n's car.

*Vlad's POV*

"She's in your care now." Vlad watches them take Y/n out of her car, put her on a stretcher, wheel her up on the incline, and into the ambulance. He looks back at her car. He gets an idea. "I'd better get her stuff together. Rather not have anyone else take it. She does seem perfect though," said Vlad with a smirks. He heads back up to his car and grabs an old bym bag. He goes back to Y/n's car and puts her belongings into the gym back. "Now on to the next step." Vlad heads back up to his car.

"Let's see now. Since young Daniel is out of the question to take under my wing and train, Y/n will do. She's still young. The question is how to turn her. It would be best to let her body heal from the accident or else I may end up killing her." Vlad gets into his car. "Its not going to be easy to wait until she is healed. But time is all I need." He starts his car and drives off. He decides to wait a bit before paying Y/n a visit in the hospital.