Final Countdown (Part 1)

*Y/n's POV*

It was the night before Halloween and Y/n was getting ready for battle with the ghosts from the Ghost Zone. Yes, ghosts! Turns out it was more than just Skulker, Ember, Technis, and the Box Ghost who wanted to stop the Fright Knight from bringing back the King of Ghosts. Even Danny Phantom was there to help fight. With Clockwork's help, the battle was to be pulled into the Ghost Zone since he didn't want the current timeline, the one that Y/n was in, to be messed up any further.

The other day, before Y/n and Vlad could enjoy their alone time together, Danny had interrupted them, saying that Benny had something to give to Y/n. Well as it turns out it was several things. His domain in the Ghost Zone, things that get lost end up there. Whether its from the human world or the Ghost Zone. One of the items that Benny gives Y/n was a blaster that was lost by Valerie Grey back when she was studying for finals for her senior year in high school. She wouldn't miss it. The second gift was an outfit that was long forgotten. Something that came from the Ghost Zone back when Benny had first created his domain. The outfit, which was guessed to be from Prince Aragon's domain, protects the wearer from ecto-energy blasts. Y/n wouldn't get hurt as bad but she still feel the attack. The last thing was a necklace. It would help Y/n forces her ghost powers since she didn't have the years to train like Vlad and Danny did to hone theirs.

Y/n stood by Vlad's side, in front of his Ghost Zone portal, about to head in and go to the chosen sight for their battle with the Fright Knight. "Is it normal to feel this scared?" Y/n asks.

"Its perfectly normal. No one knows the outcome of this battle," said Vlad.

"Well besides Clockwork. He knows a lot of things, this battle is one of them."

"So what was it like living in his domain for the few weeks you were gone?"

"It was different. Had my own room to stay in while I was there. But Clockwork created me a new room to use to train in. It looked like a forest so it was like camping outside without being outside. Also I do not recommend fighting the guy. He can kick your arse eight ways from Sunday," said Y/n with a laugh. "But I did learn a lot from him. Mostly hand to hand combat since he says it would take me years to hone my ghost powers. He didn't want to make time go slower here for me. So if, for example, if I was gone here for three weeks here, I would be in Clockwork's domain for three years. He just had time pass normally for me. So three weeks there was still three weeks here."

"That's good. Not sure how I would have deal with the fact of you coming back home three years older." Vlad steps up to the portal and turns into Plasmius.

"Is it you I am seeing or am I seeing Plasmius?"

"You're seeing me, Y/n. Plasmius knows better that to mess with you now." Vlad activates the Ghost Zone portal. It opens up and a green energy appears.

"Its going to feel weird stepping through that."

"You have me with you. You have nothing to fear."

Y/n activates her ghost powers. Ecto-energy energy fans out from her back, giving her wings. "I still need to learn how to fly without wings."

"Tell you what, after this whole battle is done and over with, me and you are going out to the cabin and training there. Then maybe we can pick up where we last left off before Danny interrupted up," said Vlad with a smirk.

Y/n blushes. "If we survive this. Clockwork wouldn't even tell me if we live through this."

"Some outcomes are better left to the unknown. Otherwise we will fear them more and hinder progress." Vlad flies through the Portal and Y/n follows after them. He takes a hold of her hand so he wouldn't lose track of her. He could tell that Y/n was uncomfortable with being in the Ghost Zone. "So I take it you never been in this part of the Ghost Zone?" Vlad asks as a few doors float by.

"No not really. I stayed in Clockwork's domain. Even from the bedroom window of the old room, I really didn't see very much."

"Just stay by me and whatever you do, do not open any the doors. Those doors lead to the domains of other ghosts. A few of them won't be too happy if you barge into their home."

"I'll keep that in mind." Y/n keeps her grip on Vlad for fear of floating away. "Hard to believe this is where all the ghosts live. Just think, they had a world of their own which hardly anyone knew about."

"Yet there are those of us who wanted to find it and look where it got me."

"Hey its not all bad. You have me in your life now."

"That is true. I'd do anything to make you happy."

"Just being with you is enough. You don't need to buy me expensive clothes or jewelry. Being with you is enough to make me happy and there is no one in this world I'd rather be with other than you."

"Would you consider marrying me?" Vlad lets go of Y/n's hand so he could float in front of her and look right at her.

"Yes I would, Vlad. But let's survive the upcoming battle first. I'll considered this as your marriage proposal. In a few years we'll have our wedding." With a little effort, Y/n closes the gap between her and Vlad. She kisses him before pulling him into her embrace to hug him.  "Just don't go dying on me. Not sure how'd I would deal with that kind of thing."

"I'll try not too. Same goes for you. Don't die on me, either."

Y/n and Vlad hold each other in their arms, savoring the moment of peace before their world is turned upside down.

*This book is almost done guys. Dan Phantom's book is in my drafts. So it will be up as soon as this is done*