Shock

*three months later*
*Y/n's POV*

Y/n was looking forward to the day her father was getting out of the hospital. The experimental medicine he was taking for his cancer did help some, enough to a sense make it go dormant. But there was still the chance he could go back into remission. At this point Y/n has decided to take matters into her own hands. She was busy cooking for Vlad while waiting for the call from the hospital.

Vlad was still giving Y/n the cold shoulder, to a sense at least. All he does now was let Y/n know what he would like to eat for the day and that's pretty much it. So Y/n now doesn't talk to Vlad at all. Since he won't talk her when she needs someone to talk to, she won't talk to him. Y/n finishes making the butternut squash soup, puts her portion in the fridge for later, and brings Vlad's bowl of soup up to his study. He had set a table by the door for her to set the food on. Y/n sets the tray off food down on the table, knocks on the door to let him know his food was ready, and walks away.

Y/n was on her way downstairs when her phone rings. She quickly takes her phone out of her picket and answers it.

"Hi, Y/n. I'm calling to let you know that I'll be out of the hospital by tonight. I'll be looking forward to see you again," said Will.

"I'm glad to hear you'll be out by tonight."

"Same here. I had to remind the guy who's driving the shuttle bus to avoid Wickers Bend. Sure is funny that people outside the state of Wisconsin don't know about Wickers Bend."

"That's because people want to forget it's ever a thing."

"Well it's shouldn't be ignored. I'm going to be starting a petition here soon and give it to the mayor so that way Wickers Bend can be barricaded off. That way no people can drive that patch of road."

"What makes you think that a barricade at that part of Wickers Bend will keep people away?"

"During my stay in the hospital, I looked up all the accidents over the years at Wickers Bend. They all occur at the same spot. By blocking off that part of the road, no more people will get hurt or die because of the hauntings of Wickers Bend."

"Alright dad. I'll help you if I can. Also don't forget to tell the charter bus driver to drop you off here at the mansion. I'll drive you home in the morning."

"Don't worry. I'll remember to remind the charter bus driver to take the alternate route. I'll see you in an hour or so. Love you. I'll see you soon."

"Love you too, dad."

"Bye, sweetie." Will hangs up on his end of the call.

Y/n hangs up on her end of the call. She goes to sit down on the couch and waits for the charter bus to come.

*Vlad's POV*

Vlad leaves the study, empty soup bowl in hand. "That was actually pretty good. Going to have to let Y/n know to make this again." He heads downstairs and finds Y/n laying back on the couch. "Feet off the couch."

"They are not on the couch," said Y/n.

Vlad heads into tbe kitchen. He had his reasons to give Y/n the cold shoulder. Vlad wasn't upset at her. He was trying to set her emotions over the edge. Vlad almost had some success three months ago with the incident with Spectra, when Y/n had thrown the grandfather clock out the door, in order to cause harm to Spectra. Of course he did lose his temper over the ruined clock, which was over a hundred years old. But Y/n did show resourcefulness and got it repaired, despite the fact it was now a completely different looking clock.

Vlad also did know about the emotional turmoil that Y/n was dealing with three months ago. He knew that Y/n needed someone to talk to but he turned his back to her when she needed him most. Vlad leaves the kitchen and sees Y/n was still on the couch. "When is your dad coming?"

"He's at the hospital at Amity Park. So give or take a couple of hours." Y/n looks over the couch at Vlad. "Does this mean you are finally talking to me?"

Vlad heads back upstairs, hearing Y/n swear in frustration. He laughs a bit. "I have my reasons my dear."

*Y/n's POV*

Y/n ends up dozing off on the couch while waiting for the charter bus. Little did she know that there was another accident on Wickers Bend.

Vlad comes back downstairs and finds Y/n asleep on the couch. He decides to wake her up by scaring her. "Hey! I told you no sleeping on the couch!!"

Y/n bolts upright and flails about, ending up falling off of the couch. "Waa..." It takes her a few seconds to register what is going on. "What the hell, Vlad?!"

Vlad reaches across Y/n to grab the TV remote. He turns on the news. "Shiola went down."

Y/n looks over to the TV. The reporter was at the scene of an accident on Wickers Bend. Y/n gets up off of the floor to ger a better look at the TV.

"Okay then. I'll bring her over as soon as I can," said Vlad, whom had answered a call on Y/n's phone, which she had dropped when she fell of the couch.

Y/n looks back at Vlad, the color was gone from her face. "Vlad..."

Vlad hands Y/n back her phone. "Do you trust me?"

"Trust you? I've lived with you for nearly seven months. How could I not trust you."

"Just don't scream." Vlad transforms into his Ghost form and sees renewed fear in Y/n's eyes.

"You...you're...You're Plasmius?!!" Y/n stumbles back and ends up falling onto the coffee table, cracking the glass a bit.

Vlad frowns at what happen but he pushed it to the back of his head. "Go get your shoes and jacket on. Do not waste any time. Your father is in critical condition and time is of the essence."

Y/n hurries upstairs to grab her jacket. After a few minutes, she hurries back downstairs. "It was you! It was you that day who chased me into the woods! It was you who gave me the worst scare of my life! It was you..."

"You're about to get another scare if you don't stop yelling at me!! Once again,  need I remind you, we need to get to the hospital. I'm going to fly you there since driving you there will cause you to be too late." Vlad heads towards the front doors. "Now come on. You can yell me later."

Y/n arrives at the hospital where her dad was at. As soon as her feet touched the ground, she rushed inside.

Vlad turns back to normal. He watches Y/n run into the hospital. "I just hope we are not too late." He straightens up his tie and heads into the hospital.