Old Friends, New Faces

*Y/n's POV*

Y/n was not very happy right now. As it turned out, Vlad had called in reinforcements to help them out. Y/n, Danny, and Vlad were all down in the basement, waiting in front of an open Ghost Zone portal. Y/n already knew this wouldn't be good. "So who do you think will be helping us out on this?" Y/n asks.

"Whoever it is, it won't be good. Knowing my luck, its probably ghosts I've already fought," said Danny.

After a few minutes, a few ghosts steps through the Portal. One Y/n immune recognized right away was Skulker. She only met him once and that one time was enough for her not to like him. Ember stepped though the portal followed by Technis.

"Hello, whelp," said Skulker with a smirk when he sees Danny.

"Skulker you are in neutral territory as of right now. Try anything and I'll deal with you myself," growls Vlad.

"You are not much of a threat anymore since you had to ask for my help for the upcoming threat." Skulker points one of his wrist mounted weapons at Vlad. "I could kill you right now if I wanted to and be done with it."

"Go right ahead but you'll have to deal with Y/n. She changed quiet a bit since you've last met. So I'd he careful of her," warns Vlad.

"That whelp?! She hasn't been much of a threat since she chased Spectra off of your property."

"Skulker we are not here to start a war with Vlad. Besides in case you haven't noticed, Y/n has changed," said Ember.

Y/n was giving Skulker a death glare, her eyes glowed red. "Make one false move and I'll end you, Skulker," warns Y/n.

Skulker looks over at Y/n and could clearly tell she has changed. She no longer wore Prince Aragon's necklace and she had a more confident look to her. She was willing to defend Vlad.

*Vlad's POV*

"The reason why I had you come here is that there is a force out there that spooked Plasmius while Y/n and I were out by the Black Hills," said Vlad.

"So you called us here just because you got scared? That's funny," said Technis with a laugh. "You've made yourself quiet the name and yet something made you turn tail and run."

"You have no idea how much of a mad scramble we had to do in order to make it back to Wisconsin. I'm only running on nine hours of sleep. So if any of you guys think of trying anything while you are here, I suggest you don't. Vlad's mansion is neutral territory and I plan on keeping it that way," said Y/n.

"So what scared you guys?" Ember asks.

"We have no idea. All I kew was to get the hell out of the resort before we found out what it was," said Vlad.

The Ghost Zone portal activates again, drawing everyone's attention to it. After a few minutes, Clockwork steps out. "I see I am not late," said Clockwork.

"Why is he here?!" Technis snaps.

"I felt the need to come here. There's going to be an event that will affect this timeline." Clockwork shifts from his adult form to his old man form. "Besides the news I have to give, none of you will like it."

"So what big bad do we need to take care of?" Danny asks.

"The Fright Knight is trying to revive the Ghost King," said Clockwork.

The whole room goes silent.

"You've got to be kidding me," mutters Danny underneath his breath. "It had taken everything I have plus my dad's ecto-skeleton suit reseal him in his sarcophagus!"

"Ghost King? Who's he?" Y/n asks.

"The Ghost King tried to take over the Ghost Zone decades ago the first time around," said Technis.

"Plus back in my freshmen year in high school, we had to reseal him due to Vlad's stupidity," said Danny, giving Vlad a glare.

"Mistakes were made. Ones which I learned from," said Vlad with a nervous laugh.

*Y/n's POV*

"Wasn't that about the time Amity Park blipped off of the map, Danny?" Y/n asks.

"Yes it was. One I wish not to repeat."

"So how bad is the Ghost King?" Y/n asks.

"If he were to be freed again, humanity as a whole will have no choice to go to war. Even the Ghost Zone doesn't have enough strength as of now to defeat him," said Technis.

"What if we stop the Fright Knight before he can free the Ghost King? What if we set a trap?"

Ember, Skulker, and Technis all look at Y/n.

"What makes you think a trap will work?!" Vlad snaps, causing Y/n to flinch at his outburst.

"She does have a point. With the right bait, we can stop the Fright Knight," said Danny.

"Then it's a good thing I stopped by. I think I may be able to help with the bait portion of the trap. In the meantime I suggest you guys train Y/n in the upcoming battle. She already trained with me so training with someone else won't hurt," said Clockwork with a smirk.

"What makes you think we'll help train her?! I...." Soule couldn't finish his sentence before Ember puts her hand on his shoulder.

"Why is Y/n so important? All we know about her is that Prince Aragon had a fit because he found out who was wearing Princess Dorothea's necklace," said Ember.

"Y/n is an important part of this timeline. That's all I am allowing myself to tell you. I'll return once I have the bait made for the trap. I'll return," said Clockwork. The Ghost Zone portal activates and Clockwork steps though it. After he steps through, the portal powers down.

"Wasn't that shut off after Skulker, Ember, and Technis came here?" Danny asks.

"It was," said Vlad.